Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die?  (Read 3703 times)
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:54:51 AM

Bitcoin will not die, bitcoin is father/mother of crypto world.

We can say that it's value can vary with time but it's not gonna die.
BITcoinJuniorMB

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:06:21 AM

Although it will never happen that Bitcoin has invalided from the Cryptomarket. I believe Bitcoin will soon return to its position. Now I'm hoping for profitlike other investors.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:14:44 AM

In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

Then all other coins will die as well, since for now Bitcoin is the only known coins for some of the most people in the world and they don't even know anything about altcoins yet so for that I think that they will be forgotten.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:15:18 AM

In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

Hi there Ehrakeziah.

There is actually an indirect connection between altcoins and bitcoin as you have observed.  Though the two are technically independent of each other in terms of price and value (supposedly), bitcoin's strength somehow affects all other cryptocurrencies due to the influence it creates within the crypto market.

We can perhaps say that bitcoin price going down the hill shakes confidence for everyone else making others pull out and sell their crypto investment to lessen financial lose.

But i do believe that bitcoin is here to stay for a lot longer span of time, so bitcoin dying is not really a concern right now. But should it cease to exist, i doubt that every other altcoin will die along with it. Cryptocurrency knows how to adopt as we see coins already improving themselves in many ways they could.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

Destroying bitcoin as a coin is theoretically impossible, since it has decentralized control. The total capitalization of bitcoin now exceeds 50% of the crypto-currency market. Bitcoin looks like the moral basis of all crypto currency. But I want to note that the modern cryptoindustry theoretically does not depend on Bitcoin as it does from Ethereum. This on Blockchain Ethereum has tokens, which will cease to exist after Ethereum disappears. Blockcoin Bitcoin does not have its own tokens.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:21:42 AM

Any opinion please!...
I'm not sure that any of the coins will remain. All the demand is practically on 2 coins, and since they die, the rest will have nothing left either to leave the market or fill the bottom.

RadiontLoss

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

why would you think that bitcoin will die? as per the market reviews and updates it has a very good position and price rate on the market so I don't see any chance that bitcoin or cryptocurrency market will be vanish from the business
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:15:01 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is the foundation for all other coins. If bitkoyin delivers shaky, then other coins also do not stand up and are served in the price. Therefore, I think that the cue ball will die if the other coins die.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

we all the bitcoin has a massive popularity so there is no chance that bitcoin will die and instead of bitcoin there is more other coins which have good position so we shouldn't think that market will be die because of any random reasons
juv3ntus1

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

If bitcoin die all coin will die, bitcoin its a coin with a huge hype and every action make,go up or fall down will influent,all other coin.but i don't think the bitcoin will die,every year after a correction he grow up more.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:57:48 AM

If bitcoin die all coin will die, bitcoin its a coin with a huge hype and every action make,go up or fall down will influent,all other coin.but i don't think the bitcoin will die,every year after a correction he grow up more.
I can't imagine what would have to happen for bitcoin to die. Think. A very large sector of the economy is associated with bitcoin. Including the shadow economy. In addition, not all altcoins fall when bitcoin falls. But it certainly sets the trend.
BITcoinJuniorMB

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:23:40 PM

Well the upcoming economy will be hugely dependent on crypto market. So there will more coins and more valuable coins will be on the market if Bitcoin dies. Though I don’t see any chance of it
RetiredPlanBTC

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:37:23 PM

I don’t see any probability of dying of Bitcoin as it is considered the core of the crypto market. If it happens I think there will be another coin to take place of Bitcoin because it is impossible to stop the crypto market
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

I sure bitcoin will never die because bitcoin as the first crypto currency and have highest users than the other coins. May bitcoin price is continue to decrease in this year but not mean bitcoin lose it's popularity. But If bitcoin can't survive I think altcoin also can't survive.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:12:09 PM

I don't think that far, The answer is no, because Bitcoin is interoperable. In this case it must know the details of the characteristics of bitcoin so there is no assumption that the btc will die Cheesy
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:19:26 PM

You should know that bitcoin can never die and will never near death. Then to your question. If bitcoin should then with what ever regulation promulgation made. There will be no hope with other coins
sashulya7979

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:24:16 PM

if bitcoin dies, then everything else dies! but I think that bitcoin for 8 years has won a worthy place in the world! and he has everything in order to become a payment system number one!
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:27:55 PM

It's just a hypothesis as bitcoin is not going to die anytime soon, but a bitcoin less crypto may seem doomed for a time but would eventually would have a better environment for various kinds of altcoins to grow. Newer innovation and technology too would matter. Bitcoin is now just a ceremonial elephant ride in the generation of supersonic vehicles.

elpape225

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:32:11 PM

https://medium.com/@optitoken.io/hyperdeflationary-monetary-systems-why-they-should-be-owned-and-utilized-1a34bc2a7536
Beimere

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:50:20 PM

I don’t think it’ll happen but nothing is impossible. If bitcoin die then there will be other better digital coin take place. Therefore the development of the digital currency will increase.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: