Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die?  (Read 3703 times)
echodike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:48:12 AM

I have not really thought about that, but if bitcoin dies, maybe ethereum will take over, or maybe cryptos will be over, and that could happen, if something happens to bitcoin, almost all the coins in the market depends on it, that's it's good to have exchanges like bancor where you can convert tokens from one another.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:35:24 AM

First thing to keep in mind that bitcoin will never die, it is the fundamental coin in whole crypto economy, it has survived for its benificial aspects however values can either go up or down but this isn't considered the death of coin

I totally agree bitcoin is indefinite, but it's volatility behavior will always be there as a believer of cryptocurrency we all hope for that success for the benefit of our community.
Tappertit

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

If bitcoin dies then we see a lot of people go bankrupt. With bitcoin dead many other cryptos will eventually disappear and maybe the security or utility tokens will try to hang in there but they might not survive long. Even if bitcoin’s gone, we’ll see the use of blockchain in many other sectors. But one thing is for certain, bitcoin is going to survive and will see massive adoption in the future.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:33:40 AM

Even if we imagine such a situation that bitcoin will die, which is unlikely, then the remaining coins will go after him!
mairespleet

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:03:01 AM

I have answered at least 50 questions similar to this, in the past two months. Here it goes again, there is no chance of Bitcoin dying. A lot of technology, company and businesses are being built around Bitcoin. So, it has become quite impossible to completely demolish it. Even if it happens somehow, all the other coins will definitely get destroyed eventually.
aliba

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

it could also be that all altcoins will die but if there is an altcoin that can match bitcoin it may be he who can only survive but I'm sure bitcoin won't die.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

There is zero to no chance of bitcoin dying. It has survived so many ups and downs and still performing stronger than ever before. But if bitcoin’s price go up or down it takes the other altcoins with it since most of the cons depend on bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of all cryptos.
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:30:45 PM

First of all, this is not even an option that BTC will die. Secondly, the market will be in shambles if that ever happens. So let's hope we never get to see this terrible fate and a terrible time like this in the market because BTC is the best coin there is in the market and for the society as a whole.
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 05:31:19 PM

Most likely 99% of all other coins will die if bitcoin dies, but I don't see bitcoin dying
TupMan007

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:50:41 PM

There actually seems to e a zero percent chance that BTC will die. This coin is best in the market as long as there is even one percent of demand for it, it will stay in the market. Also BTC is wanted throughout the globe. So the possibility of it dying is zero and will never happen.
Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:55:58 PM

I do not almost doubt that bitcoin will never die. Because this is the first and fundamental coin that sets the growth rate for all other coins. But still I think that if there is no bitcoin then there will be nothing.
Nagibator007

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:59:15 PM

Well, this will not happen if he came out of the game now, the market would have collapsed, as the faith of people would have disappeared,but I can say one thing, it will not fall as people understand its value and prospects, so I think we will see a powerful and global growth of the market,and bitcoin in the near future
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

Bitcoin is still too young to be able to go to death. And if someone makes the dead bitcoin (the top 1 crypto coin), then the market will lose investor confidence. And they will leave it causing the entire market to die, they will withdraw all investment capital from the crypto

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:09:55 PM

In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...
It can't happen. Because there is an industry that follows crypto market, with huge profits, like exchanges and other services. But, it die if there are not community support Bitcoin and Crypto.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Emence

Activity: 269

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:11:38 PM

Even though what you said is purely hypothetical, BTC will still not die. The coin will only die if there is no demand for this coin whatsoever. And with that being said, the coin has a demand for it globally. With a low level of price, there are still people who wants to claim a stake on this coins.
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:13:19 PM

What makes you think bitcoin will die?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:36:46 PM

I do not think that bitcoin will die in the near future .. thet would happen ,if  come into the world genial  a new coin with an unreal cool idea who will outshine bitcoin..

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Akmaral ( Akee)

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:58:17 PM

Bitcoin will never going to die. If by any chance this type of disasters happen than all the other coins will die too as every coin follows the lead of bitcoin and also see it a main part of crypto market. If the main part collapse than the other part will collapse too.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...
I think bitcoin has nothing to do with other coins even though bitcoin is the parent of crypto currencies and indeed the decline in bitcoin prices greatly affects the price of other coins but I don't think that when bitcoin dies all coins will die because each coin has its own devotees
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:22:34 PM

I think bitcoin will never die. The value of bitcoin can be reduced by the need to manipulate and manipulate whales, but it will always be valuable. The crypto market is in its infancy, but it has not been imposed, so it still has the potential to grow in the future. Currently, all altcoins are discounted when bitcoin fluctuates because all altcoins have pairs of altcoin / BTC, which move from altcoins to BTC will cause prices to fall. When the market is strong enough, altcoins may be less affected by bitcoin, but it takes quite a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: