Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:38:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die?  (Read 3703 times)
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:27:04 PM

The word "die" is very relative, if it to go by  the real context of die as it concerns bitcoin, History has shown that bitcoin has died severally and resurrect so many times and at each moment of the death, the alts suffer it most, btc has achieved a little stability compared to altcoins but if it in the real sense of death which is very almost impossible, the alts will first disappear before btc because bitcoin is the easiest coin to exchange to fiat

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:29:54 PM

I believe that currencies that depend on this parity will die, for example, coins that can only be traded with bitcoin, right now we can see the majority of currencies falling because how low bitcoin has fallen also, I believe that there are also very good coins that can be held by their own weight, currencies that do not have a speculative value, and we can use their platform to build or interact with something new like ETH, ripple or NEO.

kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:32:03 PM

I believe that if the leader dies than all the other coins will go extinct and only the government backed ones (if they will be occurred) will remain in market and nothing else.

lancealtar

Activity: 139

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:34:46 PM

Bitcoin will die in the event that he replaces a more promising token that will interest investors. I think that bitcoin will not always be the number one currency.
f12345

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:36:01 PM

That would never happen. I am sure at some point other coins would be less affected by Bitcoin price but I don't foresee BTC going anywhere.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:36:59 PM

There must be some new and greater technology to come to let Bitcoin and all others cryptocurrencys to die.No way in next 5 years at least. Is internet dead allready?
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:38:25 PM

In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...
Anything on this world wont really last forever but talking about on bitcoin for it to die then it wont be possible even into these days.So lets presume that Bitcoin would die, then it doesn't mean all of altcoin would die too. Majority would decline but there would still some alts will able to stand up and would surely replace bitcoins spot. Not a sure thing but do really have that high probability but on reality speaking then these things wont really closely to happen on early phase.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:37:34 AM

I think no bitcoin will not exist in the world of cryptocurrency. But he won't... I am sure that everything will be fine and the market will recover in the near future.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:51:22 AM

i would say, other coins will die off eventually when BTC is worthless. However, the blockchain technology will never die. There are more uses of crypto currency that we can think of, and i can see a bright future of this technology. Move innovations will come. I will not see BTC will die in any given time soon. Soo high hopes!
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:08:15 AM

In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

I don't know what your idea of falling, does this make something dead? Bitcoin had died many times yet it always rising and even now bitcoin faces many issues like the denied application of ETF, I know this will end and surpass again these issues. Well obviously the trend is always like this, 1. bitcoin up altcoin down 2. bitcoin down altcoin down. Especially now that most of the new altcoin are just shitcoin and that affect other stable altcoin.

So I guess it's obvious where we'll be investing.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
clingy

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:25:03 AM

I don't believe Bitcoin will die. Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies. Its status cannot be replaced. It has a lot of investor support. If Bitcoin dies, then I believe this is the end of cryptocurrency.
nurularesyi1995

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:29:09 AM

if bitcoin supply has reached the final limit then I think the price of bitcoin will increase much higher than it is today. with that incident, bitcoin will be increasingly in demand because bitcoin will be increasingly difficult to obtain. demand will be higher while supply remains the same, and that is also an advantage on other coins whose prices will also increase.
Finnisd

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:31:30 AM

I do not think that bitcoin will cease to exist. and so there's no point in discussing what won't happen.
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:38:06 AM

As you said, bitcoin falls and all cryptocurrencies will fall along with it. All cryptocurrencies change with the change of bitcoin. If one day Bitcoin does not exist and die, then I think the whole The cryptocurrency market will die.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:42:19 AM

Many altcoins will be dead if bitcoin will die. You don't surpass the king of all coins that way. Bitcoin can survive even with those altcoins even before but these alts will never survive if there's no bitcoin.

There must be some new and greater technology to come to let Bitcoin and all others cryptocurrencys to die.No way in next 5 years at least. Is internet dead allready?
If there will be a new and greater technology, we will notice it but somehow the market cap of bitcoin can't be surpass for now and there's a big money invested on it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mmmn639

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:48:42 AM

Bitcoin decline does not mean it will die, I don't think Bitcoin will die. Even if Bitcoin dies, its technology will not die. For people, once there are more convenient technologies or technologies that are conducive to social development, they will never miss and give up.
budrabut

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:57:28 AM

There many people say that bitcoin will never end, it will exist as long as the world does't end yet. People may predict anything about bitcoin, in other hand they should also take a consequence about it if bitcoin really ends. If it happens, obviously altcoins will end also. Because we know that altcoins adopt the base and foundations of bitcoin. Therefore, the king is bitcoin.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
gehtrs

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:59:33 AM

All cryptocurrencies are subject to fluctuations in Bitcoin, although I think Bitcoin will never die, but if Bitcoin really dies one day, then I think this is a huge disaster, if Bit The coin is dead, the encryption market will collapse
khanza

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:09:15 AM

I don't think bitcoin will die because bitcoin is the first in all aspects if the price of bitcoin decreases then all prices will go down so bitcoin is very influential on other coin coin prices if bitcoin dies Other coin coins will remain

●● ⚫ CRYPTONITY ▐ | Pertukaran Komunitas Crypto ▐ |
Penjualan Umum 1 Mulai: 1 Nov, 2018 ▐ | ● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:17:44 AM

Bitcoin already overcome a lot of problem to reach this point so it is unlikely that bitcoin will die. Right now the value of alts always influenced by bitcoin because most of the trading pair in crypto is againts bitcoin. If the situation like you've stated come, most likely we will see a lot more fiat trading pair.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: