Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:41:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die?  (Read 3703 times)
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

It will be a long year until we see the death of bitcoin, but if it happens then it is possible that one of the altcoins will rise to take its place. Some altcoins may survive without bitcoins. The only question is which ones have the capability to replace bitcoins. What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bezygly

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:12:36 PM

In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...
In this case, many will die, but there will remain those projects in which altcoin is part of the ecosystem, for example, to use a smart contract based on the ether, you need to have several of it.
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

It will be a long year until we see the death of bitcoin, but if it happens then it is possible that one of the altcoins will rise to take its place. Some altcoins may survive without bitcoins. The only question is which ones have the capability to replace bitcoins. What do you think?

I highly doubt that Bitcoin will die. Altcoin will be the ones to die first even if its possible to happen. Because the whole foundation of these altcoins would be bitcoin.
Whisper555

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

What should this happen to Bitcoin died ... I think this can not be easy. I take Bitcoin as the foundation, as the progenitor of all cryptocurrencies. And, perhaps, if bitcoin still disappears, then the whole market will follow.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
inding

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:22:21 PM

In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...
There is no doubt that if the BTC dies, then the other coins will be destroyed. The entire world of cryptocurrencies has been wiped out, and we have all become a group of people who have been laughed at. However, I don't believe this will happen.
Jochen

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

I think it will also affects the other altcoin, because it is the mother of all the coins so it has a huge impact to others.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:29:18 PM

Any opinion please!...

Nothing, If bitcoin has zero value then we can get ETH/USD
then every coins in trading will be ALT/ETH that will get the tokens alive.
but i doubt bitcoin will die.
chipprobtc

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

All coins will impact to each other.
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:35:11 PM

I think it's not going to happen, but if it had to happen I suppose other coins will also join the dead because of the strength of the market now exists on the crypto bitcoin and if the market loses power then other crypto will also be lost.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

Bitcoin will not die because it will long last. The low price of the market is the normal situation of it. King of all coins is Bitcoin, so no one can defeat that powerful foundation will exist forever. Let's relax and wait for the wonderful future.
Fedor2018

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

when Bitcoin falls in price, many coins also lose their value , and the whole cryptocurrency as a whole. But this is not the beginning of the end, I do not believe that Bitcoin will ever die

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:06:43 PM

Any opinion please!...
if the death of bitcoin is due to a government ban then all altcoins will die. if it's dead because the lesser altcoin enthusiasts will keep running even without bitcoin.

Gras

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:13:03 PM

Any opinion please!...

I think that at the moment Bitcoin is the flagship of the crypto world and all altcoins are highly dependent on Bitcoin. However, I am sure that over time the situation will change and the dependence of fundamental altcoins on Bitcoin (such as Ethereum) will decrease. I think that in the future Bitcoin will lose its leading position and give way to a more relevant coin.

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[    JOIN THE WHITELIST!    ]
The Blockchain Platform that Empowers Small Business & Entrepreneurs to WIN[/center
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

Any opinion please!...

I think its quite the contrary, I do believe that whatever was causing Bitcoin's value to drop is only temporary and by the time it reach the month where demands of Bitcoin is expected to increase then that i believe is the moment where Bitcoin's value will once again soar high. The most important thing we could do for now is to remain calm and extend our patience a little bit. Don't worry Bitcoin won't die. Im sure about that. Simply because it already established its great reputation to handle every crisis. Including situations like these. Im pretty sure that we will see some changes in this remaining months of this year. Maybe a bull market.

Moryk9

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:19:19 PM

I don't think so, but if bitcoin dies, a lot of people go bankrupt. With bitcoin, many other cryptocurrencies will eventually disappear. Even if bitcoin is gone, we will see the use of blockchain in many other sectors. But one thing is for sure, bitcoin will survive and see mass adoption in the future.
Edward Bowleff

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:24:34 PM

I believe that another currency would be in place from Bitcoin. But I think it's very difficult, almost impossible the bitcoin to disappear.
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:02:07 PM

If that time comes that bitcoin will die ,then maybe the other alternative coins will rule out in crypto market. If that will happened, I hope that the other coins especially Ethereum will replaced Bitcoin.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

I don't think bitcoin will die because bitcoin is the first in all aspects if the price of bitcoin decreases then all prices will go down so bitcoin is very influential on other coin coin prices if bitcoin dies Other coin coins will remain

It will not die for at least 20-25 years more. During this long period, many altcoins will become extremely popular and valuable. IF something happens to Bitcoin, they will definitely survive after it.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

Any opinion please!...

Your observation may can be wrong. From what i saw, the current market is only altcoin is the one falling. Bitcoin is not falling, it is stay on $6k price. If bitcoin die, altcoins may still survive, and vice versa. But everything is possible to happen in cryptocurrency, there is no exact future.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

If this never happens, but I think this impossible, the projects which have a good product can to stay. Why a people need be give up of good  service provided?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: