Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die?  (Read 3703 times)
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

I think Bitcoin will never die. But if that happens, the Altcoin market will be hit hard. At that time there will be a potential e-currency in the market. It has features that are more popular than the popular BTC around the world.

No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:16:49 AM

I think that altcoins are being liberated non dependent on bitcoin over the time. It means there is high competition in the market, meaning if a coin shows good performance, it will obviously be liked by investors and it will rise in values. See latest market trend, many altcoins are rising in values despite bitcoin falling. So altcoins will not die if bitcoin dies, I think.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:51:26 AM

I think Bitcoin will never die. But if that happens, the Altcoin market will be hit hard. At that time there will be a potential e-currency in the market. It has features that are more popular than the popular BTC around the world.
Bitcoin is here to stay and so for the market. I don't think that bitcoin will ever die and various chains are being upgraded just to make bitcoin dead.

But what happened? no one of them successfully kicked out bitcoin. And right now it's still here staying, there's only one thing will happen to the market if bitcoin will die, just think of it that the mother of all crypto's will be dead. Many will start to exit the crypto market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

The coins and tokens will still continues if bitcoin turns out to be dead. The coins and tokens are just using price of bitcoin for their reference on their prices. But no usual connections of bitcoin from the coins and tokens.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TUDOX

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

The possibilities of this happening as far as I'm concern is nil.  Investors will always be interested in bitcoin so as long as this continues, bitcoin will continue.
bajindul88

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:32:28 PM

In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...
It seems that if bitcoin really dies the other project will also experience the same, why? ... because the base of all coins refers to bitcoin itself which is the benchmark for the value of the world crypto coins. let alone die we see if the value of bitcoin drops to the lowest point, surely other coins experience the same thing, because the selling value follows market demand
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

If Bitcoin dies anytime, then all other coins will die. But I do not think it will happen anytime. Because blockchain technology has came to stay and it is very useful for us. So Bitcoin will not die and other altcoins will not die.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

Bitcoin is the main advertisement boy in the crypto market and its success is mandatory for the survival of other cryptos. Without bitcoin, the crypto market tends to sink.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 04:55:19 PM

to prepare on work as extending manage as balancing capital on use with the work on arbitraging
and gains with spares on confinement to prepare as attaining terms of trading with same or similar strategy on application with the table of exchange.

Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:57:35 PM

Privacy coins will get more attention compared to others, Horizen, and others will see their community increasing, + popularity.
With all the regulations coming a privacy coin + decentralized exchanges are the winner combo
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:20:58 PM

If it  happens then crypto will become independent. We will be able to create portfolios with diversify risks, with coins not affected by market manipulations and so on.
I am waiting for this time, because in this case crypto will be more interesting for me in portfolio terms
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:53:11 AM

In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

I really hope that BTC will exist and develop further. Unfortunately, now he is really going through very difficult times. But I believe in its huge potential - after the current fall and long-term correction, it will restore its growth next year. After all, I can not even imagine how the crypto market will exist without BTC.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:11:16 AM

Depending on what reason it will die, if vulnerabilities are found, it is logical to assume that the alts will not live long after this either, but such a scenario is unlikely, since btc has never been hacked

Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:28:14 AM

assuming purely hypothetical that bitcoin is dying, I think that then the same fate awaits the rest of the cryptocurrency .. perhaps not immediately, but gradually and it will die .. but I do not think that bitcoin expects oblivion, even now it falls, but I think it will come time and growth, but oblivion does not threaten Bitcoin
Why do other cryptocurrencies have to die if something happens to the bitcoin and it disappears? Cryptocurrency has become quite independent and it will not die under any circumstances. Bitcoin will disappear, there will not be such a hard price dominance as now. This will have a very good impact on the development of cryptocurrency, because the market will be free in terms of price. The next leader of the cryptocurrency will not have such a large capitalization as Bitcoin had. Therefore, every cloud has a silver lining.

fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:35:16 AM

Usually bitcoin will not die. If Bitcoin really dies, then all cryptocurrencies will die. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. The price of Bitcoin represents the entire cryptocurrency market. Investors will also disappear, but this is almost impossible.

globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:45:51 AM

Bitcoin is unarguably the father of all cryptocurrencies and serves as the oil that lubricates the technology that powers its existence, the blockchain. I do believe that whatever happens to bitcoin would affect the altcoins. But I don't see bitcoin going into extinction in the near future. The technology that powers it is very powerful with growing use cases.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:15:07 AM

Just to be positive, that would be the starting point for any altcoin to make their way up without being affected or hiding behind any other cryptocoin.
Cause today, it feels like the cryptocurrency world being dominated by bitcoin only and the altcoins depend on bitcoin too much

Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:20:27 AM

If Bitcoin dies before there is no cryptocurrency that can replace Bitcoin, it also means that all cryptocurrencies are facing death! Does it have the best encryption conditions!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

Bitcoin will not die because this coin is the first coin and moves all Altcoin. We can see that Altcoin is connected to Bitcoin every day. When the price of Bitcoin decreases all coins also decline. So I think that Bitcoin will not die and will continue to be the king of coins.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:38:15 AM

If btc die for some reason, alts lost 90% of their price and crypto market start the new age.
All starts from beginning, but first we see war for the thron

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: