Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:02:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to identify if the ICO will be successful?  (Read 206 times)
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:46:54 AM

See if the vision of the project is realistic or they are just punching the air. Read the whitepaper. Check the team members and ratings of different raters like iocbench and trackico but do not trust them blindly. Now a days every tenth person in crypto is thinking of an startup, most of them will fail, some of them will take your money and run away. I personally don't invest in ICOs. I think now a days best strategy is wait for them to get listed on exchanges and then buy them at any dip.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:47:39 AM

Identifying surely through a few pointers is an impossibility, but still through careful research you can work out for yourself if it is worth the investment. The team and a name are both important specially now, with a viable vision, tech and projection.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:50:49 AM

In modern days, I don`t think it makes sense to invest in ICO at all..
As vast majority, something like 80-85% cases coins` prices are below their ICO price, once they hit exchange.
Therefore, smart trader waits for ICO to end and enters afterwards.

Can you name the 2018 issued coin, which has never gone below their ICO price?
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

How to identify if the ICO will succeed??
What is the first THING to do when you are investing on an ICO? Or how can you identify if the ICO will be successful before investing?? As a beginner I don’t know where should I start first before investing, what is the do's and dont's before investing on an ICO??

Any ICO would be successful even for a small advertisement and for who are the people behind it. And for some ICO that has a wonderful background can be still end up to be a failure.
hcf27

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

What is the first THING to do when you are investing on an ICO? Or how can you identify if the ICO will be successful before investing?? As a beginner I don’t know where should I start first before investing, what is the do's and dont's before investing on an ICO??
ICO succeeds in gaining a hardcap in sales. To be such an ICO that must have many well-known investors, Team Dev has a clean and beautiful profile. And that ICO continues to grow and produce the minimum product as outlined in the whitepaper. That's what I call the successful ICO
Cryptoryna

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

At the moment for every ICO to be successful it is important to have good market makers. For example Krypital have partnered with several Exchanges. They are OKEx Prime Investors and Prime Investors are important partners of OKEx and play a crucial role in the listing process.

MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:36:38 AM

We must do a deep research on the team behind the project aside from the product, I also see successful ICO's because of their marketing, big community and promotion. also the Roadmap should be deliver and follow so we can see that the team are really putting a lot of effort for the successful of their ICO.

Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

As a beginner, you need not be lazy and look for the appropriate topic on the forum.There are a lot of similar topics,as well as a way to learn about the success of the ICO. I will say only one thing-no one will tell you exactly where the deception, and where the working product.
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

With confidence 100% can not be determined, occasionally you can only rely on your experience!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:49:44 AM

I think it is difficult to identify the ICO project will be successful in the future, we can all make a Token, but making Token that will be of value in the future is very difficult when entering and competing in the crypto market.
caneraydin123

Activity: 574
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

You should follow pre-sale. Investment is important. you need to examine the project in detail. also investigate how hardwork the team is. examine what they are doing to the project they are managing. These are important factors. Contact the team absolutely. review road maps. Try to understand how realistic it is. Give priority to ICOs who use large advertising channels. The rate of finding a successful ICO is higher. These are only recommendation.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

To begin with, you get to know the team of the project. Then read the whitepaper. Then look at the ratings and after that you already have to make a conclusion whether this ICO project is suitable for you or not. Personally, I do just that.
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:54:26 AM

There are a few topics you need to find out before investing. Most importantly, what is the nature of the ico that is being implemented has practical benefits for the user. If an ico does not have a useful value for investors then it will die. Some details to consider, for example: CEO, partner, price, marketting. You should also refer to some sites that evaluate ico.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:14:47 AM

Few main things you should look at when choosing a bounty.  The basic checks are; Analyze each detail said below. You will then come to a conclusion if the ICO you have chosen will succeed or not.

Since how long the ICO exists
Does it have infrastructure
Any achievement made in the market
The project
The whitepaper
Roadmap
The team and their profiles to see how well experienced

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:20:27 AM

There are a few topics you need to find out before investing. Most importantly, what is the nature of the ico that is being implemented has practical benefits for the user. If an ico does not have a useful value for investors then it will die. Some details to consider, for example: CEO, partner, price, marketting. You should also refer to some sites that evaluate ico.

isn't this topic old already? so wrote on the forum, you should find the information you need. it all comes down to a simple analysis of the site, team and white paper, hardcap and softcap. But lately a lot of scams so no advice works at 100%
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

Identifying surely through a few pointers is an impossibility, but still through careful research you can work out for yourself if it is worth the investment. The team and a name are both important specially now, with a viable vision, tech and projection.
It is truly impossible to make sure that the ICO you choose to join with will become successful even if you made a very careful research still it wouldn't guarantee, however we have this what we called gut feelings that we can rely on. So instead of expecting just be positive and trust your guts feeling that you choose a right ICO.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

I think you can understand it by looking at how much it raised, investing at the beginning of the ico is very risk for me.

boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:46:23 AM

Checkout their presale and ICO main sale and see whether they reached the hard cap or not. The hard cap reaching is very important because that can give you idea that they have sufficient funds available for them to develop their project in the future. The development is directly proportional to the ICO success because it will attract more people on board and thus more money will be available for developments through the share holders. May be this can be taken as the best clue for you to understand whether it is the best ICO or whether will it be success or not.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

The first thing should understand is that you are investing in start ups and that a large percentage of even the good one will eventually fail. Having said that you can increase your chances of success by eliminating the outright scams and the ones that are simply cash grabs for unfundable business ideas. The place I always start my due diligence is by looking at the people behind the project. At the end of the day the project will succeed or fail on the strength (and honesty) of the people behind the project. A low risk way of getting an education in how to analyse what makes ICO's succeed or fail is to do a few bounties. It will give you exposure to the ICO process and let you test your due diligence skills.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

lol like most people have a chance

this is the unregulated wild west the odds are stacked against you

stick with btc or be wiped out

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print