Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70555 times)
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 11:26:54 PM

I think you should stay calm. Think about what makes you get into this market, and analyze the market by yourself for next few years.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto4proud

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:28:41 PM

The situation is really not pleasant, but it seems to me that there is no need to hurry, because we need to wait for the growth of the market!
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:30:37 PM

Best decision is to wait and have trust that market will go back on its lively price. Thats all we can do. I believe that 2019 would be a great year for crypto.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:45:38 PM

Ok you really enter the market in good time but you didnot utilised it. But it's ok. I don't think selling any coin in deep lose is a good thing. If you really lose all your hope just leave this coins and do other things. Cause there is no good to sell in 90% lose. And if you have money you can invest money re in this market. And it's not only with you everyone in this market lose money during this bear market. So take it easy. And if you think you really want to leave the market you can. But I would say better you stay cause good news start coming in this market I think hold and hope for the good is the best policy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:55:50 PM

Do not listen to any advice, but rather analyze the market and draw your own conclusions on how best to act, based on existing experience , then you will make the right choice, as you carefully weigh the pros and cons of any decision.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:59:05 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 04:50:28 AM by bitcoin31

Maybe your decision is not good but don't worry you will be recover.  Because for sure people want to see the price of the market become very high again and most earn more money again and for sure it will becone more popular again.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:16:21 AM

Best decision is to wait and have trust that market will go back on its lively price. Thats all we can do. I believe that 2019 would be a great year for crypto.

2019 will have to make a good new history for the crypto world and have new Bitcoin prices and get huge profits.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:29:07 AM

Right now the market price was suffering at this moment the best decision we've been made is to hold our coins and don't make wrong decision, holding is the best way in order to get big profit from your coins. Don't get panic selling that is not the right decision.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:33:34 AM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?

That is the best example of panic selling. You should take the risk and HODL, in the lowest market, you can then buy more, always find an opportunity despite of worst scenarios like this. ETH will going to pave its way up again.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:14:18 AM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December

I guess in this bear market, we should play safe, like holding and keeping our coins, then joining some bounty campaigns in order to earn free coins and cryptos. But mainly, I advise to HODL and wait for it to pump again.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:30:03 AM

Well, regarding the market situation it severely frustrating though we are still hoping to get recover much earlier in the first quarter of 2019. So there is nothing more good decision instead of holding cause you cannot make others ways you can earn during this time.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:48:21 AM

hy mates

At this moment, the choice that I can only see is to buy and buy and buy too much of the crypto. It is the best opportunity to buy regardless of the fear and FUD's out there. So, I advice everyone to do the same thing even though were not whales to be considered.
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:16:14 AM

looking at eth prices now maybe you should hold eth which you still have in the longer term, because eth experienced a very drastic price drop and made eth prices cheap which where eth prices are now at $ 103 and whether or not they still have the possibility to increase again or not.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:34:19 AM

If you sell Ethereum in August, you only suffer a little loss. And selling coins is the right decision. But if you hold coins until now, you will experience more losses because Ethereum is now priced at $ 100. And for now, many people are trying to invest again because the price of coins has dropped again.
vamshi789

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:36:13 AM

holding is the best decision for investors and it will help for get good profit.
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

Think about it, if you believe in the future of cryptocurrency, you know that time will pass and the price will go up. If you sell all your coins now, you will suffer losses, but if you calm down and have patience, then after some time the price of Ethereum will recover and you will be in a win.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

My bear market this year has also suffered huge losses. I bought Ethereum for $670. I have lost more than 60% so far, but my strategy is still HOLD!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 11:59:37 AM

it's better to hold it, cut loss is not a wise decision. The bull run will start next year, believe me. surely Etherher will return to $ 1000 again.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:09:34 PM

it's better to hold it, cut loss is not a wise decision. The bull run will start next year, believe me. surely Etherher will return to $ 1000 again.
Yes, a good decision in terms of trend in market is just hodling for a long time until it has a good bounceback to earn good profit as well and nothing to loss of coins as well as continue to grow money.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Kirovatido

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

Yes, a good decision in terms of trend in market is just hodling for a long time until it has a good bounceback to earn good profit as well and nothing to loss of coins as well as continue to grow money.
because the market will definitely recover, many people are afraid of these conditions so they sell them at cheap prices. survive because there is still a chance for profit, Crypto will rise again, patience is the main key in doing business because all actions require a process to reach its peak.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: