Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 12:35:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70555 times)
ThankThake

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:10:38 AM

Im sorry to hear that. I have lost assets in the same way as you. My advice is to immediately move from ETH, because the ETH prediction will decrease further until the price is equal to ETC. it's a tough decision.  Embarrassed
It may not happen in the coming future as there are a lot of projects on this platform and they all have their bigger communities who all know about ethereum and are investing in it. They may not leave it and in the long term the price will increase.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 01:15:32 PM

I hope you already sold your ethereum coins when ethereum price was still 200+ usd. Because right now ethereum price goes way below 90 usd. Go tether defense and still do not make investment. Because it will probably go down more.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
trader4fun

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Ivan, content-manager of TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

I look forward to your feedback about our website. So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?

Eth's current price is $ 87.95: ((This is a bad year for those who invested in Eth last year.
     There are 2 choices for us:
- Selling Eth to invest in other Altcoins
- Hold on faith in Eth and look forward to next year's price increase again

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

As an eth holder also its very hard also for me to accept now that my eth investment from last year is almost decline 90% I have 5 eth last year hodling in my wallet and for now I need funds and I cant do anything sometimes holding is not the best idea when bear market comes.
sidodadii

Activity: 597

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

actually, its depend on how strong people can hold their coin for long time. there are many holder maybe up to one year hold their coin, wait until it price increase. best trading is always get profit. but holder just wait for high profit.
i think, hold is better than sell some coin than get loss some of your fund.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

I hope you sold this title when you opened. I don't think he's gonna fall down more than these points, but there's a chance, of course. Most money is definitely earned during the bear season. It is very important to turn these crises into opportunities.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

I think you already understood everything, personally I decided to keep to the last in tokens but not ETH!
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

I think you already understood everything, personally I decided to keep to the last in tokens but not ETH!
you have the right choice and courage. eth has a large market and a very broad development platform. it makes eth very strong later, but the price is now falling. but not the reason for the low price to buy it. I also won't buy eth or save eth now, because I would prefer bitcoin or eos which is now starting to be the platform to be considered.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

the best course of action is that investors themselves determine because investors' beliefs and patience are not the same as other investors if I personally must be clever to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing

memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

Wow...really having compassion on you for the difference from when you bought. My suggestion is still to hold. The market is generally down now.

Etheruem is a very valuable coin with so many tokens using it for payment. I don't seeing it disappearing, is just a hard time for the market.

I see keeping is most necessary now, because the market has fallen so sharply, need more patience and calculation in the future so keeping is the most important. And Etheruem is not a bad coin and it does not disappear but it's cheap, I do not believe it Roll Eyes

Am I spamming? Report me!
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

I would prefer to sell it to buy at a cheaper price, because if we decide for HODL, of course the losses we experience will be more. And in my opinion it is less efficient as a trader we must take the opportunity even if it's only a little
It is a very risky situation now with sales, because today, even for averaging on averaging, it may turn out that you just lose your investment in general. Therefore, I probably would not try this at all.
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

It depends in the situation you will take just like now in the market we know that the value of any currency is in the lowest price that we can make a better earnings in the future if we invest while they have a low value but if you choose not to invest because you don't know if it will grow in the future it could be hard. That's why decisions in this field for me are always based on the situation you want to take pass.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
sepa

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:09:32 PM

I can not tell you what you should do, I will tell you how I do: I hope, I hope and I believe that growth will be
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

The time is difficult, now the funds for the purchase have run out, but what to do, we will wait for this falling trend to end, I think that next year we will see a more rosy picture for all of us.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

As we all know that the current situation is aberrant, the best decision to take now is just to hold on till the market will regain it's form because if you are to sell now, you can't regain your money talk less of making profit.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:50:50 PM

Now is the best to hold and wait, i didn't thought we will drop so much now, but i will hold what i have and also i will get more coins and hold in a hope that next year we will have a bigger price than now. And i will invest in some altcoins and hold for long.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

Now is the best to hold and wait, i didn't thought we will drop so much now, but i will hold what i have and also i will get more coins and hold in a hope that next year we will have a bigger price than now. And i will invest in some altcoins and hold for long.

Waiting or selling is a wise decision. For example, are you investing in coins? And the decision to wait until it comes back is a smart decision?
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:38:34 PM

I guess you didnt have the urge to seek for an advice when the price of Eth rose to almost 2000$ in january. Nonetheless, I would advice you keep checking the price of Eth right now. The market could bring euphoria it terror to your mind, depending in how emotional you are. Dont sell!

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

I look at the date of writing the topic and I am very sorry for the author, he did not know what awaits him ahead. It turns out that August 19 was not the worst day for etherium. I don't know what he feels now, but Eth is less than $ 90, this is already a tragedy. At the moment there is one right decision - to wait for better times.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: