Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:15:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70555 times)
Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:12:34 PM

If I were in your situation, now I would not take any hasty impulsive actions, and even more so I would not sell anything at the moment because it is too risky. The market at the deep bottom and therefore trying to trade now is not a good idea for  ethereum holder.
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:14:12 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?
it os hard to tell you what is going on and what decision should be right for your own business as noone knows it as good as you

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:20:53 PM

Then when you check the price now i don't really know what you will be doing yourself, since the price is now in the tens. But it just simple selling it now won't help you since you will not be able to regain your initial investment so just risk the rest for the future.

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:36:00 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?
I personally prefer to hold it because in my opinion the market can recover and at least you sell your coins at a point that doesn't get too much loss. I think you haven't lost if you haven't sold the coins you have and it's better to keep watching the market developments and think about the steps you will take.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 07:42:51 PM

Currently market is the best for the in-day traders, volatility of 300-500$ offer them a good chance to gain really good profits daily. Even Forex can't offer such profits.

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

I can not tell you what you should do, I will tell you how I do: I hope, I hope and I believe that growth will be
Why can't you? You can always say it only if you have something to analyze and rely on some thoughts, because it seems to me that today there is simply no possibility for another.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:39:34 PM

You don’t have to sell at three time loss if you are not in dire need of money. You have to hold your coins for profit at least to get your investment.
This dump is temporarily & market will re bounce soon so it’s better to hold instead of selling.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

Wait and wait mate. Don't settle for less. If you sell now, then your wait and holding will be for nothing. You still lost huge amount of money. Because it is Ethereum, you don't need to be alarmed. Just hold on for a little longer.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:03:51 PM

Ethereum of course is a top coin for investment and sell it in the negative I think there will be a big mistake, store and wait for the recovery of the market and even better you can buy now, so that when you restore the market you come out in a plus

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

Ethereum of course is a top coin for investment and sell it in the negative I think there will be a big mistake, store and wait for the recovery of the market and even better you can buy now, so that when you restore the market you come out in a plus
It seems to me that at the moment you need to forget about the advantages of time. Any manipulations in the cryptocurrency market will not bring anyone a good income. The only correct solution is the long-term storage of their coins.
Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

I think the world market today is not in the best condition, you need to wait until it comes to life and you can trade again, it will be the appropriate solution.

romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

My best solution is to start actively participating in bounty and airdrops. It saved me in a falling market. At least somehow enough for primary needs.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

I suggest that you continue to hold on to your coins. Selling it right will only bring you loss. It’s better to hold rather than to sell and will receive no profit. Just wait for the market to recover and sell it for maximum profit.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

do your best, and I suggest that you can hold it back because of your loss, even though you are long enough, but still wait until you finally feel relieved with this situation. so this still holding might be the last time for cryptocurrency.

Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

do your best, and I suggest that you can hold it back because of your loss, even though you are long enough, but still wait until you finally feel relieved with this situation. so this still holding might be the last time for cryptocurrency.
If you hold, you must know the reason why you hold your currency. Lets say the bearish still continue, hold or sell your asset already lose. if the market still showing the down trade. Well better i will doing a cuttlose and buying again. So its mean you can add more your crypto asset.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:51:38 PM

hodl, if you want to get out then get out but don't sell your etherum. keep hodl and let everything happen without your realizing it. and when you have forgotten the current situation and the bull run starts, then you already have the profit you can take.

It's hard to wait and see how your portfolio is being brought to the lowest levels! the fastest and the most severe downfall will last all December. It seems to me we're becoming eternal investors!

mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:31:13 PM

The time is difficult, now the funds for the purchase have run out, but what to do, we will wait for this falling trend to end, I think that next year we will see a more rosy picture for all of us.
Yes, let's hope so. Holding is the only way right now, but in the future when prices are higher people will trade more often again and the investors will come back.
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:34:59 PM

There are lots of options, but everything always depends on you! Something I don’t have to advise, I don’t want to encourage, if that!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

The time is difficult, now the funds for the purchase have run out, but what to do, we will wait for this falling trend to end, I think that next year we will see a more rosy picture for all of us.
Yes, let's hope so. Holding is the only way right now, but in the future when prices are higher people will trade more often again and the investors will come back.

That's the most probable decision that has been enforced on people by the market these days, and there's nothing anyone can do about it for now.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:39:16 PM

The best decision right now is to make day trading. BTC is comfortable volatile to buy/short it during the day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: