Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70555 times)
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:24:41 PM

The only thing you can do now is just hold. You didn't loose anything until you sell.
If you did the right thing and didn't invest money that you need, you'll be just fine next bull run Smiley
I strongly agree with the opinion you convey, in my opinion the development of the crypto currency depends on the investor itself
I agree too. The best thing we should do is to hold and wait for the bull run or at least bull trot. Because last December probably won't be repeated.
The best we can do today is to start investing in, sir, believe it is the best thing you can do for yourself and for the market as a whole, because this is the way the right prices are formed in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crispynougat

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

the case presented is true, did though have to be patient for longer to see a huge spike. Although it seems easy, very draining and mind. for it is easy to give up and don't take every decision with a cool head.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
andor.gellenhidi

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:16:32 PM

the case presented is true, did though have to be patient for longer to see a huge spike. Although it seems easy, very draining and mind. for it is easy to give up and don't take every decision with a cool head.
I ask you to forgive me, but I don’t understand what you are writing at all, because I don’t understand your thoughts, I also want to note that your signature is completely broken, I advise you to review and correct it.
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

The best decision that can be taken from the current crypto situation is to hold coins that have been owned that have good potential in the future. In addition, looking for more coins will also avoid a boring situation because of the continued weakening of crypto conditions. It's quite difficult to do it, and this might only be done by people who are strong in bad and uncertain in crypto.
andor.gellenhidi

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

The best decision that can be taken from the current crypto situation is to hold coins that have been owned that have good potential in the future. In addition, looking for more coins will also avoid a boring situation because of the continued weakening of crypto conditions. It's quite difficult to do it, and this might only be done by people who are strong in bad and uncertain in crypto.
The decision about which you speak is usually used by most people, it seems to me that today, in general, this is a normal decision and such people usually call themselves HOLDERS, because they buy such coins and store them. This is a normal situation for the market today.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?
Selling it or holding it back is the choice you have to make. When looking at prices falling and continuing to fall we have to observe the market and do an analysis to find out the possible possibilities that can occur later. For your current situation, I am better off holding it and waiting for the market to recover, at least you sell it near the point where you bought it because if you sell at that price you will get a big loss.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

If it is sold in its current condition, I think you will lose a lot of money. I think the best decision now is to keep holding coins. I am sure if the market will definitely rise again. And you also have to be patient, not panic and sell coins.
In the long term, of course those coins that are well established will rise , but I think at the moment you can reduce losses, sell at the moment and you can buy will be much lower than the current prices

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

I would have been displeased by now, had it been i did not invest in ethereum during the last dip, most especially seeing now that it is rising. Ethereum shows a lot of potentials and the tendency of rising beyond what it is now. Even if some people have missed the precious dip, there is still opportunity to invest in it now and hodl. There might not be a time like this again, perhaps the next price might be higher.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:57:49 PM

What needs to be done from the market situation that is happening now is one alternative is to maintain the assets that have been owned. And then adding those assets becomes more with a bigger point than many types of investments. Whether through investing in coins or participating activities at the ICO that can support the addition of income that can be profitable tomorrow.
andor.gellenhidi

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

I would have been displeased by now, had it been i did not invest in ethereum during the last dip, most especially seeing now that it is rising. Ethereum shows a lot of potentials and the tendency of rising beyond what it is now. Even if some people have missed the precious dip, there is still opportunity to invest in it now and hodl. There might not be a time like this again, perhaps the next price might be higher.
Anything is possible in this world, because today, all the same, there are tremendous opportunities to begin to understand how this cryptocurrency world works. It seems to me that today it is best to try to invest in cryptocurrencies. While today there are opportunities
ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

Judging by the market slowly but surely recovering, you should definitely HODL those coins. Good times are not so far away.

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

Hold mate and dont sell a piece of your deposit, especially ETH. As you see, it shows very strong sign of bullish mood for the past few days so everything will be allright

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

preparing with the future entrance on working with the volatility of the price of exchange with the token value as users to defines with one on terms of releasing funds as collecting of more on absence with the regular terms on work with the project on ethereum.

RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

According to me best decision is to sell ETH because at that time market of ETH is good & price is high. It is a strong sign to earn money.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:53:09 PM

even though I am only a bounty hunter but I also feel confused in facing such a situation because the coins I get from the bounty program mostly use the ethereum platform and because ethereum prices fall then the price of the coins that I have also falls but in the end I can survive until ethereum starts shows an improvement like what is happening now
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:18:06 PM

In my opinion. It's better now that you don't sell your ETH first. You wait when market conditions stabilize. I am sure that if early next year ETH prices will rise again. You must be optimistic and confident.
right bro, it's better now to hold the ethereum that you have, ethereum starts to increase again, so be patient
because next year ethereum prices will probably pump, if you sell now then you will lose profits

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

If I were you, I would buy more ethereum if I have the money for it, in this way your buy average should be low.
andor.gellenhidi

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:13:28 PM

Judging by the market slowly but surely recovering, you should definitely HODL those coins. Good times are not so far away.
The main thing that the good times are not over. In any case, today we need to continue to hope that we will not really give up on the way that which has flourished so long for so long, so there is no need to give up.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:25:29 PM

I think you have several options for action.
The first is to do nothing, just hold. This option is less costly in terms of effort. The main thing is to really believe in the correctness of this choice. I think this is not the worst option, but there are others.
The second option is to sell your asset. But you must understand that this will only bring you losses. So this, in my opinion, is the worst of the options.
The third option is to sell your eth in order to buy it at a lower price, thus increasing the amount of the originally available eth. This action, if possible, can be repeated several times.
The fourth option is to buy additional eth at lower prices, which as a result will help reduce the average purchase price.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

In my opinion, the best decision is to hold. I think this year is a condition that is not favorable for us. but believe, that early next year the price of Bitcoin and ETH will experience a significant increase in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: