Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:55:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70550 times)
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

Not really hard to hold once you can afford to do it nor to sell just to cut losses.  People won't do things that can only harm themselves and it could only made them down. The financial status of crypto today's seems to be not good actually, that's why we can't see it's uprising momentum and HODL might be a best option for us to be safe.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:44:20 PM

Actually there's no best decision in cryptocurrency. I was also like you when I started crypto. My mind was full of many ideas like "Do I sell?", " Do I hold?", "What is the best decision to do?". And I realized that I feel like I always making a mistake in my decisions. Just do what you wanna do and be contented for every action you will do in crypto.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:47:44 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?
You can only wait
Selling now means disaster
Waiting has a lot of hope
Having good news is able to raise prices well
hoooold guy .

anhdat3

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

Safinus Progressive project, a strong team and a serious strategy to achieve the set goals, this is about the project. It's nice to be a part of it, join and invest! Safinus.com
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

if you sell it, surely you will get a loss, no other choice, so stay and be patient for a while, maybe you can focus on your other investments. because no one knows for sure what will happen to ethereum in the future.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:40:12 PM

All you gonna do is hodl your coins and never ever sell it unless you need badly the money you invested. By bro this is cryptocurrency and welcome to the world of VOlatility. You can be rich fast all lose your money all night. So the best decision you can make is to hold your position.

shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:50:32 PM

If I were you, I will keep holding than selling at a $600 loss per ETH. Actually, it is an opportunity to buy more ETH to average your buying price. But it depend on whether you have confidence in ETH.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:41:07 AM

I think there is no chance to make market has growing up now and days. so it is the time wait & watch till the market beome with the fruitfull time. my decision is final holding my coins & l will waiting to sell when the time give me more profit. 
bizonglimang

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:43:46 AM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
I think the only thing fo you is  to hold the eth you have bought. The price of it will goes up finally though it will take some time. We need to be patient to wait for the high price to come. Then we can find the profit we want in the marekt.
aLLvaro20

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:52:22 AM

Don't be in a hurry, if what you are doing now looks like it will fail then don't immediately follow the emotions, because emotions will not solve the problem..
You should first investigate to find out what exactly causes your investment to fall, whether it is the factor that causes the price to fall due to economic movements or market manipulation..
Don't get angry away because this will make you unable to think clearly. be wise if we wait and observe the situation to make decisions on the market ...
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:31:51 AM

The best decision for all the time is to give up everything, but cryptocurrencies and hold them for the better time being calm in all time and situations on the cryptomarket.

Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

Selling won't bring you a lot of money, furthermore I am sure it will get you to the worst way of future variants of moves. I consider that holding only should be there.
indeed now there are many coins that are experiencing bad things, all of them are cheap, and will lose if sold now. then the right choice is to hold it first. because later tha market will move up again

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:54:57 AM

hy mates

I support you to hold the ETH that you bought $900. It will be a liability if you hold ETH for 8 months even though the price continues to weaken and now you will sell in a loss condition. Your loss is not only limited to money, but your sense is another loss that you must pay. Just hold and wait until at any time, just a little believe the cryptocurrency price will recover even if you don't know when.
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

hy mates

I think that panic it the worst thing. Why do you have bought Ethereum for 900$, probably you are believing to Ethereum technology and you thought that price wil grow. What change? Nothing. Just hold.
DeleikesiL

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:59:24 AM

hy mates

900-297You have lost so much. What you are selling now is actually a very serious loss, so you should not look at it and leave it there. Or you can try to find out what ICO is. Invest your ETH at ICO so you have the opportunity to quickly recover your losses.
alfacentavr

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:59:57 AM

I too am in a similar situation. I bought the ethereum in January for $ 840. But I'm not going to sell it at a lower price. What is done is done. To sell now means to lose. In this situation, I believe that we must hold.  Sooner or later the market will change direction.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jose111

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

hy mates

Every investors has a different beliefs however most of them specially big whales are willing to hold until now even we have still experiencing downfall. Maybe because there's always a big hope and chances that sooner or later it's movements will become better and it will recover again and reach it's highest peak like in it's past years of existence. We must need to do is keep holding, be patience and keep supporting to this systems because for sure in the end we will reach again our success.
Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:11:16 PM

hy mates

Every investors has a different beliefs however most of them specially big whales are willing to hold until now even we have still experiencing downfall. Maybe because there's always a big hope and chances that sooner or later it's movements will become better and it will recover again and reach it's highest peak like in it's past years of existence. We must need to do is keep holding, be patience and keep supporting to this systems because for sure in the end we will reach again our success.
This time the current market is totally down. I think the main reasons are, Bitcoin goes down and most of the people are selling tokens because they are scared of the market condition.
So the market makes strong down-trend. I will give advice for all, don't be scared of this condition and don't sell your token. Please hold and be patient. The market will recover soon.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

hy mates

I feel you. But I dont think selling is the best for now. The market is quite down now. Maybe you should hold it for a span of time. Make wise decision for you not to regret it in the end. Market will rise not now but soon.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:21:14 PM

hy mates

It's quite unfortunate, with the state of your portfolio. The truth is that you don't really lose until you sell. My candid advice is for you to hold. You've been holding for over 8 months. It's best to wait until a bullish trend comes. Selling now is at over 75% loss and that's not a good deal. Endeavour to take your eyes off your portfolio, to reduce the temptation of selling. Do hope this tip is helpful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: