Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it secure to use MyEtherWallet?  (Read 36030 times)
zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:21:59 AM

The most common purse for ether and tokens. If you use it correctly then it is completely safe.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:22:16 AM

This is a very reliable purse if you act neatly, so I recommend it to you, I think this is a very reliable wallet!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:48:43 AM

This is one of the most popular wallets now in the crypto community. Personally, I think that he is completely reliable
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:11:27 AM

this is the first wallet used by the ico and it is the first wallet that is very crafty because of the super secured of our coins contained in it. so it can be said that the ether wallet is really good quality. there is no doubt here.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:37:13 AM

Every wallet have their own security and i am believe all wallet are secure as long we keep it secure. I am already use myetherwallet for many times and i am believe its very secure as long we keep private key safe

godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

I want to create new wallet using MyEtherWallet(dot)com, is it recommended wallet and easy to use?
The most important security rule you need to apply for MEW is to check twice in the link on the URL. Put the link in your bookmarks and only use this one after. You could fail under a phishing attack if you are using the search engine if you access the site.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:43:51 AM

I read and heard some news that myetherwallet are not safe. Some hackers already infiltrated myetherwallet, and I believe this is one of the reason why ethereum value goes down. So if the devs resolve it ethereum will surely recover and Im really sure devs will resolve it in no time.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

I read and heard some news that myetherwallet are not safe. Some hackers already infiltrated myetherwallet, and I believe this is one of the reason why ethereum value goes down. So if the devs resolve it ethereum will surely recover and Im really sure devs will resolve it in no time.

Where did you read about that? Why don`t you share more informations about that? I use MyEtherWallet
for a long time and I never had any problem with them. I will search for informations about your comment
but I doubt that I can find something about it.
   I think its recommended to use MyEthereWallet and safe. I use it, but I have other wallets too. Mostly
I use this wallet for ERC20 tokens. I prefer to use official wallet if there is on official website, that one`s
are the best. 

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tamila
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

If you follow the rules of using and storing your keys, then MEW is a quite good wallet. It is enough to store a private key on several keepers without access to the Internet and always use Metamask.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:00:16 AM

MyEtherWallet is very popular among wallets.There were no complaints about him,at least on my part.
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:06:56 PM

Myether wallet is really popular and safe in my opinion. if you dont trust some websites you can use also mycrypto's application wallet which you can install in your computer like neon wallet. but we need to buy ledger firstly. that is our first target

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

Well MEW itself is safe , nobody has been able to crack only one disadvantage is very often used for phishing attacks

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

I think it's safe, because until now I still use myetherwallet to store ethereum or the tokens I got. And most importantly, as long as we keep the private key in a safe place, there is nothing to worry about.

No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

I want to create new wallet using MyEtherWallet(dot)com, is it recommended wallet and easy to use?

why not, I always use myetherwallet to log in to my etherum wallet. and I never get problems like losing tokens or hacking wallets. The most important thing is that you have to be careful before entering your wallet. and don't use privatkey to enter, but use keystore / json file because it's safer.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:24:23 PM

Of course, Yes. But I was also thinking about sending some Ethereum to the stock exchange for greater security. But so far, nothing has happened to my cryptocurrency for the year of using this wallet and I do not think that will happen
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

it is easy to use, but I think it not safe, after two stolen wallets I start using ledger, hope it will be safer
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

I've always used this wallet and it's never let me down. I think that it is sufficiently protected from hackers and you should not even doubt that it is unsafe. It seems to me that this wallet is the best for storing Ethereum.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:20:09 PM

i find it reliable all the time just make sure to be responsible for your json file or private key for you not to be a victim of a hack and always check the website if it is not a phishing site.
DinaPalamarchuk

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

I do not use it. But my friends are very happy with them because they only use it. I will not say anything bad because I have never met such a thing. But they say that there are situations where scammers have stolen money.
nokat

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

I started to use myetherwallet long ago and as at now, there is no problem i have seen with that and i do always trust myetherwallet and wish to sue it all days long.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: