Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:40:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think there's another way to pay in the future?  (Read 3298 times)
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:13:54 AM

Chipping citizens has long been a hot issue among the government. If states seek to tighten control in this direction, as well as to transfer all payments to non-cash payment, then we are likely to move towards the fact that people can pay in this way.
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:21:33 AM

For present time I think Bitcoin is the one which can be used for payments and I don’t think so that there will be any other method which will be trusted and will more important to users, In past people were using pay pal for online payments now crypto has been using for five years as a good online payment method.

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

agree with the author. think it'll be some kind of a micro chip.
Maybe in the far future but that's way too futuristic for me. i think we will have something quicker and easier but not microchips
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:00:27 AM

It seems incredible and looks like the plot of a fantastic film but I don’t deny that it can ever happen. I mean the implantation of chips in people. Of course, this will not happen in the coming decades. But our ancestors in their time did not think that someday here would be a computer, interet, robot Sophia and many other things that exist today.
Jacksonkavin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:13:45 AM

With today's advanced technology, payment become is fast. In the future, scientists can invent more convenient and easy payment technologies.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:49:07 AM

We live in a technology driven era, a lot of life changing technologies are coming up every day. Now, we can easily transact with the bitcoin as a means of payment, in the future, there may the invention of chips I planted in the human body like you have said, to make payment easy..

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:55:15 AM

I strongly disagree with your idea, in my opinion entering a chip in the body can disrupt the health of the body. you should look for ideas about better technology.

Probably. There is another way to do so, the people can generate new ideas, with this they can make another plan. It is absolutely good to have a means in doing transactions. This is a good thing for everyone, without risking something in return. If you really like something aim for it.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:35:59 AM

Im thinking like an micro chip implanted in our body. This system is not out of the picture because how we discover things every year, it is not impossible that in the future this things may happen and it will boom like btc.

It is indeed possible for the future that we will have a new payment system such as improve currency. The advancement of technologies is really growing big and so fast so having a new way to pay something and microchip you mentioned might be one of it. However, I think more improve digital currency shoul be a focus because there's a possibility that everyone of us will use smart phones.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:05:56 AM

I have an idea that the another way to pay in future is having a smart watch, everyone is required to have a smartwatch and everyone can use it to pay to anything, just some scanning and your done.
VivianJacob

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:20:05 AM

I just don't think that there will be another way to pay in the future because bitcoin is the most potential to be a official currency , no kind of crypto can have this ability
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:02:44 AM

well, this is society and humans will always get a better way of doing things as knowledge will always improve on a daily basis. The world of trade started with the barter trade and later a lot of evolutions took place until date. Even now banks are dying because a lot of people are opting for better and faster ways of making payments in a more comfortable way. So,I will argue that the cryptocurrency industry is well poised to overthrow the banking system anytime soon but I also anticipate that there may be a time that a better an easier way of doing things will appear and crypto may also have to give way to that one too. This is the world and changes are happening everyday so we just need to be open minded and ready for changes that will come our ways as and when neccessary.

Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:10:49 AM

Im thinking like an micro chip implanted in our body. This system is not out of the picture because how we discover things every year, it is not impossible that in the future this things may happen and it will boom like btc.
Other ways to pay in the future besides virtual money are many ways possible by debit or bitcoin or whatever the world is, technology is now advancing, so we don't need to worry about how to pay tomorrow in the future
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

That microchip thing isn't new. There's already a company that adopted that technology with their staffs.

Talk about taking your work home with you! Swedish company implants microchips in its staff which lets them use the photocopier and pay in the canteen

How about the idea of microchip and there's bitcoin and altcoins inserted there? this is the future, your info is there, your wallet is there and almost everything you need will be there. You don't have to bring cash, a smartphone for wallet as in anything.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:21:27 AM

Of course this will be realized. Only this chip will not only be for payment, it will be multi-functional. In the world, the first chips for identification of a person are considered as a priority task for implementation. I think that the payment will be connected to it.
in my opinion, the other way to pay in the future does not need to be thought about in our enjoyment of this life, we see the current technology going forward and we do not have to worry about how it is already managed if you just need to use it, just wait
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

I will refuse, if there are people who will implant chips in my body. Because I think that person will easily spy on me
NorihiroName

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:17:45 PM

Already we can use different NFC badges and rings which is really convenient, implanted chips are good but a little bit scary in my opinion...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:20:46 PM

This will really be a breakthrough in the nanotechnology industry, but I think it should take at least 100 years before they start testing something like this, but I think it will be very convenient and practical in the age of modern technologies.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Galaxyfrop

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:30:00 PM

I think that crypto currencies are already a future. No one could even predict and imagine that today we already can buy almost anything using btc and other cryptos. And your idea about chip can have a place. I saw the reply about total control and that it's not the best idea but we already move to that side. Or you think that now we're free and not under control? The simple example is Internet and mobile phones.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:12:02 PM

Technology is evolving with the speed of ligth, payment with Bitcoin will  be made easy in the near future, where all you need is a thumb print or a micro chip that can dictect your wallet portfolio and you can transact wit ease, not until you have access to the internet or your private key, cryptocurrency is the future of online payment.
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:36:27 PM

Some large corporations have already started to sew chips to their employees.Some super advanced people are already doing this on their own to stand out from the crowd and facilitate their existence in the electronic world.Not need more, wallet, documents, phone and computer.Isn't that a bad hand release?Don't you?But on the other hand, completely erased the concept of privacy and confidentiality)))

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: