Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:36:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies will make you rich overnight?  (Read 4414 times)
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

I think its can't make a person be rich instantly, this is need a process. Analysis, calculation and technical are needed as well. Especially for people who don't know about that, its like gambling you know, just buy and see what happen next, its can't using "hoping technical".

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
Overnight success here? Yes its possible to become rich overtnight, only if you are already rich from the start but if you are just started in this market, then don’t expect for cryptocurrency to make you rich overnight. If this concept is true, everyone here are already rich.
romka140393

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

I think so, I have many friends who earn well on crypto-currency, I want to be able to make money on this as they
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:08:42 PM

I think so, I have many friends who earn well on crypto-currency, I want to be able to make money on this as they
They succeed here in this market but its not gonna happen easily. Its possible to become rich because of cryptocurrency but it will take more time. If you are holding shitcoins then I doubt if you become rich overnight. I don’t believe on this because your success will depend on how you work in this market.
doglasslim

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:09:29 PM

Just have it in my mind that Cryptocurrencies could make one rich overnight and could as well do otherwise. So be prepared. I don't view Crypto as a get rich quick scheme that is the more reason why I focus more on the future potential altcoins which are on the coin market cap and I try as much as possible to avoid being greedy on trade, I take profit as my profit is up to 5%, then buy back at dip.
Thai19

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:37:32 PM

I do not think it's as easy as you think, to find an investment penny is very hard, and need trading skills, etc. .. Not the same as you think!
mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:49:52 PM

Earlier it was possible. Now this is almost not realistic. A lot, people, scammers, bots. Well, there is the likelihood that it will work out a little and the token will shoot. I think that there is a small but an opportunity.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:29:58 PM

Overnight you can become a beggar, and to wealth go a long and hard way. To earn in the cryptocurrency, you need knowledge and skills, and this is long and difficult. And the wealth that falls on the unprepared soil will lead the lucky person to the same misery and poverty.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:41:18 PM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
It is totally possible to get rich over night with cryptocurrency, but it really requires patience and not being greedy, the cryptocurrency is really unpredictable and you can say that it is a double edged sword, as it can make you rich it could make you lose most of your money, take for example bitcoin where its price could change by hundreds of dollars in matter of hours.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:51:20 PM

Yes offcourse this definitely true cryptocurrency can make you a millionaire just overnight it's possible but for you to get a coin that can blow up like that will be very hard to get.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:54:05 PM

With a lot of luck, or knowledge and some good start capital.
You could x10 during overnight.. for more you must be super-mega lucky or know some insider information.

wonderbarthsnr10

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:22:06 PM

Cryptocurrency do have all the potentials to make you rich but it's more of a long term financial investment than a source for an overnight wealth. It is in very rare cases and comes with absolute luck to see a person invest in cryptocurrency and hit the millionaire status almost immediately. In the world of crypto, there are so many chances to make lots of cash and also lose it. It all depends mostly on the project you're investing on.
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:34:52 PM

It's not as easy as you imagine being a rich person all night long, indeed investing in the world of crypto promises to be rich but takes a long time, nothing is instant. if you want to get rich overnight you can buy a lottery.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:39:25 PM

Turning rich overnight through cryptocurrencies were a possible fact. To experience such a good thing our portfolio need to be filled with good sum of holdings that had the got the growth potential to reach multiple range of value which is not possible with each and every cryptocurrency.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:45:44 PM

My social media friend just got a refund from poloniex for his lost fund which being hacked from someone couple years ago where bitcoins value was extremely cheap, he almost forgot that and thought that maybe his fund has lost and finally someday the team send him 15 bitcoins or so I mean with the rate right now you can buy a new house plus a car. So what I'm trying to point out, bitcoin and crypto might couldn't make you rich overnight but someday you might gain more in the future.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:49:32 AM

Yes it can make you rich overnight but don’t forget that it is not a safe investment, cause it can dry you up and lead you to total loss just like it can make you rich. Well, just like the op said it’s all about skills and luck, take note of the word ~ Luck, cause that’s the main thing, skills can also play its own part too. If you are smart you wouldn’t lose too much in crypto , it’s only those that are too dumb that ends up losing all their money in it.
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

What a impossible to become rich in overnight unless you are a rich person already because you had a money to invest in a big amount.If you personally a rich person maybe I think you did not invest in cryptocurrency because it is to risky.
mikhael.gusev

Activity: 350
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:09:54 AM

I also hope only for it, there are no other ways to grow rich and earn simply for me Grin ! And if it is serious, then for many it is only collateral small earnings
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:13:17 AM

Crypto can also also make you lose your entire investment overnight because it is highly risky and market is highly volatile. There is no shortcut to be millionaire. If you get your hands on some really nice project and you hold it for a long time then maybe you'll earn manifold gains but if you invest blindly driven by the greed, then there are high chances that you'll lose a big portion of your investment. So do your research before jumping into this market.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

Crypto market possible to make you become billionare in 1 year in bull market and possible only start from zero, like youtuber Ian Balina, he started from zero and in 1 year he become billionare from crypto and ICO market. In bull market we have possibility to earn 100 times profit in 1 years, so just wait for other bullish trend come to make it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: