Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:27:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies will make you rich overnight?  (Read 4414 times)
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:24:56 PM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
Its is possible if you bought  avery cheap shitcoin and shook up in just a day and it depends on how much you buy. That is very hard to know and there's no guarantee so if i were yiu i will just improve my skills learn more to be become rich and not just like gambling buying any shitcoin out there.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

I do not believe it because we know it's just a matter of mind.
you need to know how trading strategies can not beat the money and should always look at the market to know when the investor is in the market.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:39:13 PM

If you can get rich overnight, you can lose your fortune in an hour! Consider investing with too much profit, Nothing is easy!
klebsiella

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

Cryptocurrency can make you rich but definitely not overnight. Like any other business it has its own positive and negative side. It is also volatile due to a lot of factors. Very Risky for short. One should have enough knowledge, skills and proper timing in order to get rich.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
Yes it may be possible but not only in one night. Investment in cryptomarket is very risky because cryptomarket is volite, so the price can be go higher or lawer anytime. If we see the history of bitcoin then it price has been increased by 2k $ in only one day. So it may be possible that in future it price will again go high very soon.cryptomarket investment is very profitable but also very risky so do it at your own risk.
Benabod

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:30:36 PM

To be exact about crypto you can only get rich overnight if you're lucky.... Crypto requires knowledge, patience, money as starting capital and luck too...  As it is possible to become rich when you chose good ICO or coins, so it is possible to lose everything when you chose wrong so to be rich doing crypto you have to be selective about the coins by investing in good ones and be patient
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:06:26 PM

It might not be overnight, because that word overnight seems to me like sudden. Whoever wants to be very rich through crypto must patient, skilled and hard working. Only through these and others will you achieve your dream of becoming a crypto millionaire.
permatasai

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:30:14 PM

if crypto really makes us rich overnight then I will not find a lot of complaints when their investment disappears in an instant when wrong in making decisions in crypto
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

Only a big lottery can make you rich overnight, nothing else. It takes a lot of patience, skills and right judgement to make a fortune in cryptos. But more importantly, cryptos are not to make you rich but to give you freedom, privacy and benefits of decentralization. That's the main thing.
Couldn't have said it any better. Sad thing is that people have now seen cryptocurrencies as assets rather than a revolutionary means of payment through transactions wherein banks and governments do not have full control of. There is no such thing as getting rich overnight in this venture. We do have to put in a lot of work into this if we wanna succeed. But of course, we should disregard the main purpose of crypto which is a mode of payment.

Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:34:37 PM

I do not think that over night you can become rich. in cryptocurrency, too, it is necessary to apply a lot of knowledge and skills to get rich.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:40:48 PM

That is very impossible, if the opinion is true then there will be no more poor people in this world. The fact that is happening now is the price is decreasing, and if you make a decision to trade then maybe you can go bankrupt or be profitable depending on the price of the coins you buy, but if for investment you might get rich and of course this will require time hard to guess.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
A A Aziz

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:42:12 PM

Crypto currency is a promising business because investing in it will bring huge profits, but it cannot be obtained instantly. To get great benefits from crypto, you need knowledge, experience, hard work, and patience. Without this I think success will not come. So, the possibility of being rich overnight is very small, because to get rich requires a process.
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

need real hard work and further research on cryptocurrency. a success requires a process and also patience, not overnight. it seems like it will happen in a dream when we sleep during the day. do more extensive research, that's the best thing to do to get rich. goodnight!!

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
goatminer

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

I think that crypt currencies can not make you rich at night, it sounds too good. But I think that this can make you rich in a few years. If you chose the right one, of course. I would have followed the market very well and got acquainted with the basic principles of trading. And so everything is in your hands.
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:53:29 AM

i dont think so, its depends on the market and it depends on your style in exchange or trading
i think maybe a year to become rich in crypto overnight
velona2589

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

There is no currency that can grow so high and so fast to make you call yourself a rich man. If there was some of this then it will be kinda strange.
WonkaLuisAL

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:29:36 AM

They could make you rich overnight but only if you invested huge amounts in it, the thing is that you could also broke overnight, because the market is volatile like that.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:32:01 AM

I think it's true but almost impossible Smiley. Maybe there is only 1 out of thousands investors in this world can become millionaire after 1 night in this world. You should know that crypto market often doesn't pump or dump too much in a day so if anyone wanna become rich after 1 night so which this guy invested in must increase thousands percents in just a night. LOL.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:35:41 AM

Crypto make you rich by spending a lot of time and effort, and its not gonna happen in just single overnight, even you have this leverage skills and luck you mentioned it is hard to be done in just one single night.
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:05:07 AM

No, I don't think crypto will make you rich overnight. It is impossible specially now that the cryptocurrency prices are falling sharply. I find it impossible to become rich instantly. If we chase richness or wealth in a fast way like overnight it will be a big disappointment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: