Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:48:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies will make you rich overnight?  (Read 4414 times)
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:17:14 AM

I think to make us rich overnight is a difficult thing. we know that all need processes and nothing that instant. besides, in the world of cryptocurrency, we know that there are many risks that can be obtained. therefore we must be careful.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:41:45 AM

Yes it is possible that the cryptocurrencies will make me rich overnight because this time there is only one option of this business that make me rich and give profit in the type of coins but we have full faith and patience in this work for our success.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
tanaka collin

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:03:01 AM

it all depends on their efforts. if we can work hard for it and stay patient on any situation then we can get what we want. all that needs a process and we have to go through it. besides, there are some risks that can be accepted in the cryptocurrency world if we cannot use it properly.
itoybtc

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:35:22 AM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?

For me i think Cryptocurrency can't make you rich in just overnight if you want to become rich and successful you need to work hard to reach that dream. There are no shortcuts there's always a step by step process to reach a certain goal that you want to achieve and you need to have a long patience to wait for you to earn a lot of profit.  Because it takes time for you to become rich with crypto there's a possibility if you invest a large amount but  we are talking about the crypto currency can make you rich in just overnight that's impossible.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 06:51:27 AM

First of all you have to be conscious of the risk of crypto due to its volatility, though crypto is lucrative but it's not certain that it'll make you rich overnight... In every investment it's either you make profit or lose which is applicable to cryptocurrency too... If you invest right you can get some unimaginable income but if you make mistake or not lucky enough you get burnt which is bad
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:53:22 AM

not also because we will only get our income after our bounty is finished and also the coins that we can sell that we can make investments in the future.
Kingmurphy

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:08:15 AM

To my own view, if you don't pick enough good projects in your investment portfolio.
So you need a huge starting money, you need knowledge, patience. And im very sure it doesn't happen overnight. You have to work for your profit.
Falconet

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:42:16 PM

I think they have the potential to make you rich overnight, but only if you invest big money in them, plus, you could also end up losing all your investment overnight too, so it's a double edge weapon.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:51:31 PM

The possibility of getting rich overnight exists, you can equally get poorer if you do not play by the rules, the volatility in crypto is so high that one can make 1000% in two days and lose it all the upper week, With properly learning and understanding one can make meaningful income out of cryptocurrency

Coinworld98

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:26:35 PM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
The chances of getting rich overnight through cryptocurrency is very slim. Don't expect it to happen. But rather, trade gently and patiently and you may get the rich you desire.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:32:00 PM

The Cryptocurrency Market can make people rich anytime, but it shouldn't think it can happen overnight! Yesterday, in my wallet had only 1.48 ETH , at this moment i have 8.6 ETH! who invested 10 ETH in PKG coin two weeks ago, Today, They have more than 100 ETH! So, its like miracle. But no one knows when your luck will favour you!
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:41:45 PM

It certainly can, but not overnight. This is too good if it were true. And if it were, then all of us would have been millionaires already. I have read a very few and rare cases wherein some investors have earned huge through ICO investments making them rich in less than a month. But still, it didn't happen overnight. I think this is just purely out of luck than being smart.

PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:10:31 AM

Is it magic? We really have to come to the realization of the fact that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick project or some sort of ponzi scheme, and so therefore, cannot automatically make you rich overnight. It requires time, hardwork and dedication to make some good earnings. A mindset that it is a get rich quick program is why a lot of us end up getting scammed or losing money.
micknessjocular

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

i think that especially these days you can't be a millionaire in a night, but with patience and skill you will definitely earn
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:20:49 AM

it happens to some lucky people. do not be too hasty, because I also know investors who made an investment and he became poor in one night.
bitcoin and other crypto currencies can indeed provide benefits in a short time but the losses are also comparable to that
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:24:21 AM

from my point of view, anything can make you rich overnight if you have studied the matter enough and feel ready for being rich, and you have exact plan for your money

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:27:41 AM

For those that are very lucky,  once and again people get to invest by chance and have their investment quadruple in a euphoric moment of unreasonable price rise!  The getting Richard overnight in some cases is purely based on chance!

cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:27:57 AM

Crypto world is not a lottery game. I do not think you can be rich overnight. Earning money from cryptocurrencies wants patience, time and knowledge. Everyone can not do it.
Abufawaz

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:30:03 AM

You are right but, I don't think that can happen in just one night.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:35:23 AM

Cryptocurrencies can make you rich if you are knowledgeable enough to invest or trade your money. Even if you don't do it overnight you can still make money if you are a full time trader and a holder of cryptocurrencies. There are some traders who don't know the concepts of trading or investing that's why they can't make profits on their funds and keep lossing money on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: