Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:54:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies will make you rich overnight?  (Read 4414 times)
romeolopez21

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:57:10 AM

I think it can be but the time of this great increasing is very hard to predict. But the possibility that it can happen is here. Crypto is so unpredictable in the some situations.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

I disagree with this because there is no such thing as crypto cannot make you rich overnight, it takes process, perseverance and also patience for you to attain success in crypto. you have to take your time to understand what crypto is about, do a research on the coin or project you want to invest in and also be patient because the market may go through some hard times.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:11:45 AM

The era of getting rich overnight is winding up cryptocurrency! The market fall is inevitable as the ICO market is over saturated at this point! We must work hard to acquire skill and bring to the table substance that will move cryptocurrency foward!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

I wonder how much the number of people who believe in becoming rich by crypto currency has decreased? I do not believe in it anymore, that's why I sell everything that I can. I will hold for the long term 2 coins, Bitbon and UTN. If they will give a good profit in a few years - then I'm not mistaken, and if they do not give, then i will not regret
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

I think if you make an effort and study the market, trading, look for any opportunity to earn-then any thing will make you a millionaire. But not at night. It is impossible to become rich overnight anywhere, even on cryptocurrencies. IMHO
hoangha

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

Yeah. In the last year, when all market up, many people became rich overnight by they keep coins that increase so much. In this market you can rich very fast but you also can lost everything
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:00:27 PM

crypto trading is one of most fast source of income but it is also one of the most risky too.

@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:11:09 PM

overnight it could happen a few years ago, but now so many people are  directed there attention  on crypto currency and some of the people do not really want that everyone  get rich, because who will manage then?
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:05:30 AM

I am afraid cryptocurrency won't make you rich overnight because the price is too volatile and no one can predict what will happen in the next hours, even if you have bitcoin, it doesn't give you guarantee to get rich. but cryptocurrency can help you to make a lot of money in the short-term and in the long-term as there are many coins that you can buy and use it for your investment or you can use it in trading. with this, you can make a profit and if you can collect your profit, then in someday, you can get rich from cryptocurrency.

anna11anna

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:08:02 PM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
Well, not exactly this luck, not well, if you accidentally buy a coin, then yes only luck, but if not, this is the clock of analysis and study of the coin.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:37:27 PM

We witnessed such situations on CMC (CoinMarketCap) that a coin rose even 1000% in a day so it depends how much
you had from it. It most likely happens on a  bull market , not on a declining market we are facing now. So, if you are lucky
everything can happen in crypto but we cannot base everything on luck. We have to learn, invest and follow up on our
investment  with patience.

rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:44:48 PM

In my opinion, there is nothing impossible with Cryptocurrency.
I am sure that Cryptocurrency can provide wealth overnight because the nature of Cryptocurrency can explode in a short amount of time.
I believe that if someone can get rich overnight if he has a coin that immediately rises the price becomes very high then that person will get rich suddenly.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:46:28 PM

I think that this was possible when few people knew about it, but now too many people want to get rich overnight.
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:58:33 PM

Everything is possible in this crypto world. But that is not so easy to come by, it depends on ones hardworking and luck too, more patient and have knowledge there's no way to earn million in one night. Always remember that more knowledge more earning in crypto. This market is very risky, you can get rich very quickly, that how you can lose everything very quickly.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:00:40 AM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
It depends if you have a lot of money to invest too then you can be, but if you don't have enough money I think it takes time. Investing in cryptocurrency is too risky because the price of it was to volatile, it looks like gambling because you always rely on prediction whether you gonna make yourself successful on it or will be fail on it. Much better is try to research first so that you have a prior knowledge regarding this kind of business.
Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:11:37 AM

I disagree that cryptocurrency has the capability to make a person become rich overtime. I believe that those who can become millionaire are the people who has sufficient capital.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:16:03 AM

It's possible that crypto can make you rich overnight but you need to work very hard for it, you need to do a proper and thorough research to find out the right project /  coin that will make you rich, so it all requires hard work and a bit of luck, but that is likely to happen during the bull run, this bear market period, it's hardly.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:16:53 AM

Well Cryptocurrency dont have magic and it cant makes you a millionaire overnight, all successful investor get their position by themselves searching, learning the way market goes up and down taking risk, and they are not impatient on what will the outcome on their investment their waiting on what time will be the best to get their profit for their investment. Cryptocurrency has a volatile market that gives you a lot of risk and also makes you a become millionaire overnight.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:21:14 AM

Even if that were possible (which i exclude), i wouldnt have been lucky enough for it to happen to me. But as i said, it is certainly not possible without a large capital that you already must have before.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:37:27 AM

No that will not immediately happenning in cryptocurrency that you will be rich in just an overnight time, in crypto currency you must work for a time in order to reach your goal and target ,it is not very easy yo say thay you be rich in a couple of hours, you got to work hard fir it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: