Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies will make you rich overnight?  (Read 4414 times)
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:18:59 AM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?

I think it can depend on our capital and our investment is large and small and this is a fortune that will side with us. Believe that bitcoin will provide ease and wealth quickly and losses that make people happy and want to be a good cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:31:30 AM

Dream'in That's the easiest way to became rich overnight even a billion times you do it and I think even your a pro, expert or etc, in this field you can't be rich in overnight. People this days always wanted to take it easy just like blowing a candle and Bboom. I think the best thing you can do to make rich is to hold the currency you have to make you rich.
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:39:54 AM

It is possible that electronic money can make people rich overnight. But it is thanks to the luck factor, thanks to the right investment decision ... But it can also make people lose a lot in the blink of the eye ... In general, the crypto market is very interesting, dangerous and attractive.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

It is possible that electronic money can make people rich overnight. But it is thanks to the luck factor, thanks to the right investment decision ... But it can also make people lose a lot in the blink of the eye ... In general, the crypto market is very interesting, dangerous and attractive.
impossible is nothing in any place.in cryptocurrency give possibility for us.even tobe rich in short periode it could happen.we could take alook at december of 2017, many people suddenly become rich just from cryptocurrency price.
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:55:08 AM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
No, Crypto currency cannot make you rich overnight. Though it can make you rich, but it takes time and all you need is to be patient. You can multiply your worth by number of times. Crypto currency can make you Hero from zero but it can also make you zero from hero Grin Cheesy as Lot of risk is involved as its highly volatile and its price keeps on fluctuating.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:59:10 AM

If you invest in grate coins that fly's to the moon. It depends on what coin you support. That is possible go and look for what is coin all about that can bring you rich.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:01:32 AM

I have ever heard about this experience where somebody became very rich because of trading in one night. But exactly, he is not only working for it in only one night. He learnt and analyzed the market. So, he needed more than one night to be successful in crypto. It means that nothing is instant. I believe that we cannot be rich only overnight. We need process and more times for being rich.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:02:48 AM

You will become rich in cryptocurrency but if the coin that you buy or that you have is very potential coin. But not only to the coin better to have also have a good capital. Most of them become rich when you invest to bitcoin even you have only some capital because price is very cheap and turn into high price.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:07:47 AM

Cryptocurrency is beneficial beyond personal gain or riches. I think we should focus on technology and use case of cryptocurrency rather than the business aspect! Anyone can be rich if you pay the price a d follow the principle required for accumulating riches!
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

no, but crypto provides a better option than banking.
if for problems giving wealth it is very concerned with knowledge and experience. so if you don't have experience and knowledge you will never get anything.
Leva777

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

No, I dont think so. There is a rule: only 5% of people become rich and successful. I believe that this rule works in cryptornics. Only 5% can become millionaires in one night
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

"Cryptocurrencies will make you rich overnight", yeah this statement can be true and can be wrong too. It depends on our luck. As we know, crypto is a great investment that has a high risk too; so if we are good in it and we have a good luck as I've said before then it will make you a richer person. It depends on our way, dude.
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:59:30 PM

Cryptocurrency will make rich overnight this is an exaggeration. In reality, this is not possible. There is also a risk in cryptocurrency and the benefit is also yes it is true that cryptocurrency gets much profit.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:43:04 PM

It is an hyperbole. Your future in cryptocurrency is dependent on the project you invest with. Investing in cryptocurrency is too risky. To be able to become rich in this kind of are you must be patience enough, willing to take a risk, and wise enough to have plan in different situation. There is no success story that happens in a couple of seconds.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:52:01 PM

Every day I begin to understand that crypto-currencies can really bring very good investments, especially when people start to believe in crypto-currencies, that's really good indicators for starting a new growth.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

I do not think so. This cryptocurrency needs hard work like you are really working in real life. It takes a number of months before you can have your profit. it is not instant millionaire but you need to work on it.
Anastasia93

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

Every day I begin to understand that crypto-currencies can really bring very good investments, especially when people start to believe in crypto-currencies, that's really good indicators for starting a new growth.
You could make a little bit of side cash if you stay with altcoins. Trading it won't guarantee your richness or not.

Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:57:34 PM

Surely with the crypto you can get rich in a very short period of time.
Even in one night.
But let's not forget that in the same time frame you can also LOSE everything, and it's much more likely ...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:07:43 PM

I do not think so. This cryptocurrency needs hard work like you are really working in real life. It takes a number of months before you can have your profit. it is not instant millionaire but you need to work on it.
Crypto investment requires knowledge because we cannot rely solely on luck even though luck is also needed, but the main point is the ability to analyze coins and the right market and patience. and that cannot be obtained instantly. so we really work here not like games.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:28:56 PM

Getting rich overnight is one of the worst fantasies you can have, because it creates impossible expectations, and leads to dangerous decisions.
Of course, you can get rich quick, just as you can win a roulette en plein.
But it's not something you can count on.
Luck exists, but it rarely beats twice at the same door ...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: