Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies will make you rich overnight?  (Read 4414 times)
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:29:28 PM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?

Cyptocurrency can't make you rich overnight unless you can afford yourself to invest a lot of money. You need to have enough funds to invest in crypto and operate them at the market. If you don't have a lot of money then long-term investment can work. Definitely it is hard to become rich overnight with crypto without solid investments.

SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:34:23 PM

For me, no crypto cannot make you rich overnight. For a person who does not have much knowledge about crypto can buy a coin and that coin can moon high and give him a good profit but that will happen once or twice and after that, he will buy a wrong coin and lose all. So it's better to learn first and do it like a real business not depend on luck.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:40:16 AM

This might be a good time to get involved with GameCoin (GME) .....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4980414.0

It won't make you rich overnight, but it could make you rich over time.  Cool
Harvey-Connan

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:53:48 AM

Anything can happen in this world, It can make you rich and poor in just a second. This is the reason why people call cryprocurrency is a risky but profitable investment.
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:05:47 AM

I think that's possible but if you only have a little funds for trading it seems very difficult because the altcoin must go up to +3000% but who knows about this moment maybe only a few lucky people will get it
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:10:53 AM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
Well, I might say cryptocurrency investments are high risk high return and theres no guarantee of return. If you want to be rich overnight or get poor in an instant, but this is just a matter of risk taking. Try to look for legit investments out there with great potential to increase the chance of success and higher profit. Always read and gather knowledge, as the time passes you will know how to determine the real gem.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:15:35 AM

yes, indeed crypto can make someone poor get rich, but not overnight ... because price increases don't happen overnight, but the increase in bitcoin is significant and takes 1-2 years

There is no doubt that crypto is the type of investment that is most feasible to be used for success and wealth in a short time, this is because of the increase in crypto which can reach hundreds or even thousands of percent so that it is a hope for success and wealth.

viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:15:45 AM

For me, no crypto cannot make you rich overnight. For a person who does not have much knowledge about crypto can buy a coin and that coin can moon high and give him a good profit but that will happen once or twice and after that, he will buy a wrong coin and lose all. So it's better to learn first and do it like a real business not depend on luck.
people just dreaming that cryptomarket could make them rich in only one night.everything need progrees and struggle.even warren buffet could no not did it.

karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:24:52 AM

I think it is difficult now to become rich by overnight as the market prices are in slippage. Even bitcoin price takes a decreasing price and making it not profitable for the hodlers of bitcoin, and even ethereum. As of now, patient and wait until the right time to sell or trade your coin. We might know that anytime the pricea takea a huge positive increase, the time to become rich in profit.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:29:27 AM

I do not believe that crypto currencies will make someone rich in one night. A beginner in a crypto currency must go through a series of processes to be able to play in crypto currencies. They must equip themselves with knowledge and must be diligent in monitoring market developments. Without having experience, someone will not be able to play in crypto currencies. Indeed crypto currency can provide a very large amount of profit but not in a short time. All require a process, especially now the crypto currency market is very volatile so crypto currency players must be patient to achieve large profits. We can use the condition of the crypto currency to enrich ourselves with knowledge so that when the crypto currency condition is normal then we are also ready to play with crypto currencies. I'm sure only people who have deep knowledge and experience can succeed in crypto currencies. If there is someone who is still superficial in his knowledge and able to succeed, it is a factor of luck.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:34:34 AM

Yeah, I believe that crypto currencies can turn someone into a rich one night. I believe in this because I see my own friend has proven it. But there is one key word in order to achieve this overnight advantage, namely our ability to read opportunities. When we misread the opportunities, we will get drastic losses. My friend could get rich one night when the price of the crypto currency was at its peak, which was late last year. Therefore, I conclude that market conditions are very important to determine one's success. When the price of the crypto currency is fluctuating like lately, I'm not sure someone can become rich in one night.

▔▔▔▔▔
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:41:38 AM

Not overnight. Crypto is quite similar to other forms of investment. If you want to get a positive return, then you should be prepared to stay away from panic selling and keep your coins in cold storage for some time.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:45:18 AM

No there is no chance to get rich overnight. Maybe get good profit but not get rich.
Market rise slowly, and you must need some times years.
BTC to get their hype rise for 9 year

coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:28:08 AM

Overnight ?, It is not possible if we spend a small amount of capital, except if you play with capital bessar it can happen up to 3x the capital you spend and the profit earned is also visible. Big capital is only for big players whose main purpose is to seek profits from trading
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:29:32 AM

yes, indeed crypto can make someone poor get rich, but not overnight ... because price increases don't happen overnight, but the increase in bitcoin is significant and takes 1-2 years
It's not fully allowed as a reference. remember what happened last December? Crypto rose sharply with only a few days and even going up to multiple of the price of all. Indeed that is the case also for some reason and rarely for repeated back. but in a short time can still get results even though it is not great. and the range of 1-2 years is not a guarantee for sure.
qualitywork

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:38:24 AM

Not overnight. Crypto is quite similar to other forms of investment. If you want to get a positive return, then you should be prepared to stay away from panic selling and keep your coins in cold storage for some time.

I agree with you, Panic selling will always lead to loss. Most of them are spreading rumours like the cryptocurrencies are going to die and all. Well this makes people's to get scared as anything can happen so hold coins when market is red and sell if it turns green. It's a simple strategy of the trading.

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:40:50 AM

I will say no, Cryptocurrency cannot and will not make anyone rich overnight. Cryptocurency is just like every other business out there and there is no business that can make you rich overnight.
primarydumz

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:43:52 AM

Yes, maybe because as we know crypto is so promising and it can make you rich when you invest in a potential project. If the project will success then i bet you can be more successful also in the future.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:10:45 AM

Sometimes your altcoin is really rise huge in a short period of time, but to become a millionaire you should be a really lucky man. Better idea is to search for a new gem projects and make not big, but stable profit, this is more realistic.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:17:46 AM

The next bullrun could be driven by hype for any coin, much like last year's seemed to be caused by ETH suddenly entering the mainstream consciousness. Perhaps it will be DAGs' day in the sun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: