Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:03:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies will make you rich overnight?  (Read 4414 times)
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

I dont think it can make you rich overnight, but after few months or up to few years its more than possible I think. Why not? If you are joining good projects that may happen easily

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:04:29 PM

This is the assertion that most newbies have about cryptocurrency and often times they assume the wealth will come in too fast. But when it doesn't happen in a month, they get frustrated and disappointed. But in reality Value is money. Find a coin that brings real value and perhaps, you might just be rich

cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:05:53 PM

Crypto currencies space is a pretty dangerous field for your investments. Just look at the market right now, everything fall by 30 percent and this in November, one of the most profitable months in the crypto history.

justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

I think no let's just face the true that we can't be rich without doing a hardwork to become successful and rich in life. If we just get rich in easy way and fastest way we can be poor in easy way and fastest way too. But if we work hard to get want we want all the time and effort make that thing so special and you can maintain your succesful in life because you work for that.
bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:12:13 PM

Not possible at all. What you think cryptos will give you million dollars in just one night?Huh? Lets just get out from this imaginary world and lets talk realistic. Yes this is true in cryptos you can earn massive gains but its impossible cryptos will make you rich overnight.
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:22:43 PM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
I slightly disagree with this subject becausw for me there are also people who actually trading at day. Just because night time is good for trading because these times are prone to most buyers. But for me theres also people who actually earning at day maybe not by trading but in the other sector in bounty campaign.
yatogami

Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
Like it was previously said, crypto is one big lottery, so it's almost impossible to become rich quickly without due knowledge and trading experience.

Though it may happen in several cases:
1. If you already had some coins in your wallet that suddenly became extremely valuable (like it was with bitcoin);
2. If you were lucky to guess which of the ~2,000 coins made several X overnight and make a valuable investment.

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:40:22 PM

Cryptocurrency is a matter of knowledge and patience.
you will never go rich in just an overnight.
you should have the taste of great movement and knowledge.
everything will be good! as long as you are in the right path!
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:44:20 PM

Cryptocurrency is a matter of knowledge and patience.
you will never go rich in just an overnight.
you should have the taste of great movement and knowledge.
everything will be good! as long as you are in the right path!
Yes in can happen only if you are too lucky and got in to the timing where the coins/assets that you bought truly pumped so hard, but in the onter hands it can also make you poorer if you dont have any capability to understand how things works inside this business, the fluctuations are very risky anytime change paces happens, those who are able to developed their skills still surviving but those to ambitious are already been burned so better to change your perspective and study deeper.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

right . But it depends on the time that he invested. In my opinion, the movement of the market fluctuates sharply in 2017 and it has helped many poor people become truly wealthy. But for the current price of bitcoin is priced low because bitcoin prices are gradually stabilizing at about $ 6,000. It is therefore difficult to turn the poor into wealthy this year.

Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:43:48 PM

Crypto conditions like the end of last year can indeed provide us with benefits that can make us rich in just a short time, but for now it might be impossible to get rich overnight only through crypto, because now the market situation is deteriorating and has decreased prices are very drastic, and even now that is nearing the end of the year the market has not yet recovered, whether it will last for how long the market will remain as it is now, hopefully the market will recover soon.

We may confidently say that the market won't recover as quickly as you want.  look at bitcoin, it costs $6200 and is falling down. this means the year's been difficult and will remain difficult. Let's be realistic and patient.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:13:05 PM

I think this is possible, but only on condition that you have insider information, otherwise you just have to be lucky that it will happen 1 time per million, like in a lottery. Personally, I prefer not to count on the case, but did everything myself.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

Well, crypto can make us poor at night! Yesterday’s situation showed that within an hour bitcoin lost about $ 300, but what about the altcoins that fell low to the bottom.
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:13:59 AM

In order for you to get rich with the help of cryptocurrency, you need to put a lot of effort into it. Every month comes a huge amount of projects, they have already exceeded 2000. And you need to choose a project that will give you an excellent profit.
Fedots83

Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

Previously, I could agree with this statement, indeed, there was the possibility of quickly obtaining a large income literally overnight. But now, in times of decline and correction in the crypto market, you need to think about long-term investments in reliable cryptocurrencies, participation in the ICO has become too risky.
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:39:35 AM

All the crypto currencies that are available in the market are very potentiating one , though it is different thing that every crypto currency has the different potential but they all are potentiating one and this is the they are now the most successful investment of the present times and then we also know that these are highly volatile in nature too so their valuation keeps on flactuation and varies according to market demand and no one knows that with what extent the valuation can increase and in what span of time so one can say that crypto has the potential to make you millionaire in overnight.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:26:55 AM

I think you need to think about the right long-term investment, and not about wealth literally overnight. Investing and working with the crypto market is a complex and long-term work requiring long-term planning and perseverance. I believe that the times of quick receipt of large income are in the past, now we need to think about the right long-term investments.
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:32:17 AM

I have never seen anyone who has been rich overnight due to encryption. Although there will always be some related news in the news, I will not envy them. I am more willing to create a steady income!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:37:05 AM

surely there are those who have accumulated a fortune with insignificant investments. I don't know if those times will return, certainly not with this bear market. in any case we are all here with the same hope.
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

Usually only new talent thinks so. The depreciation or appreciation of cryptocurrency is not instantaneous. It takes a long process. Of course, when it is raised, it will be very fast. Such a cryptocurrency market can make you make money quickly. But most of the time, cryptocurrencies have no chance to make money quickly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: