Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:33:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies will make you rich overnight?  (Read 4414 times)
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:16:16 PM

If you are a lucky man then of course you can make rich , but I think that now it is difficult to get a lot of money, you need to be able to enter and exit the coin to become rich

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:29:15 PM

The dream of getting rich by investing in crytpos remains alive despite this disappointing year of 2018. Bitcoin has already fallen more than 90% in previous years, with far less interest and good future prospects as it does today. Institutional investors will finally have to enter the market next year and if this really confirms, these prices will now be in the distant past.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

What can happen when investing in electronic money? It can make you rich overnight if you are holding a lot of cheap coins, after one night the market peaked you will be rich. Conversely, it can make you miserable overnight if the market hits bottom and coins fall.
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:36:22 PM

It's a two side coin, cryptos can make you rich overnight and can also make you poor and crazy overnight, whatever have advantage also has an disadvantage, so caution should be taken when investing into the space and not to be carried away by the gains.

consientelar

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:45:18 PM

We need a new Ethereum
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:48:11 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2018, 11:05:54 PM by Question123

Depends on your work if you going to make more profit or not. Because if you give your time here in cryptocurrency for sure you will get more profit because you can see the price increase and you have chance to buy and if the price dump you can have more chance to purchase cheaper coin.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:57:12 PM

Anything can make you a billionaire it depends on how hard you work on it and i think getting rich here is not that hard if you put in the time and effort and trust me is going to get really difficult the higher you go so get ready to work Bullish and pump and dumps are really not having that much impact again

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:19:03 AM

Please stop thinking now that crypto will make you rich overnight.

Though we believe that this is going to be the future, there's no such as becoming successful and rich overnight. By having this mentality, many newbies were gone broke already and due to these incidents, they are all blaming crypto's because they thought that buying crypto, will certainly make them rich without any patience and waiting time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:32:00 AM

That is not the way of thinking about cryptocurrency ,that it will make you rich overnight, it is true that there are many crypyocurrency holders and investors who got rich but not just a wink of an eye or overnight ,those people are working hard to reach what they are prospecting in the future and with the luck they got the richness of living.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
consientelar

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:50:55 AM

Tell me, what to invest now?
Coinifyx

Activity: 182

Personal Text

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:57:30 AM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?

Yes they do, my wife still doesn't believe me  Grin

Nothing to say
karmapala

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:51:55 AM

yes it might be true in crypto currency. A person can win trading in seconds and he can also lose in seconds. If it's right in then he'll get rich quick. But if it's not right he will lose

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:28:19 AM

No I don't think so. Crypto is not a ponzi scam and its not a quick scheme to get rich. Yes there are a lot of people who get rich using crypto but its not overnight and it needs a lot of patience and hardwork before it happens. There are also people who lost everything in crypto because they are too greedy and unprepared.
bioquaddispwin

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:23:05 AM

I think now it makes no sense to sell something ...
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:32:10 AM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?

This thing seems be right a few years ago but now, it is very hard to happen. Currently, the market has more blood than opportunities to be rich just after one night. After you wake up, your account may be divided 2 or 3 times

heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:40:35 AM

I do not agree, if crypto can make rich overnight, because all jobs require time to make a profit.
even for a trader or investor, we need capital first to buy coins, so we need time to collect the capital.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
putrifranenda218

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

I do not agree, if crypto can make rich overnight, because all jobs require time to make a profit.
even for a trader or investor, we need capital first to buy coins, so we need time to collect the capital.
can be rich overnight and of course you have waited a long time to wait for the bullrun, the Crypto movement is unpredictable, sometimes fast sometimes slow. if the increase is fast and bullrun, you can get rich overnight. but if you are in this condition, you must really be patient to wait for Crypto to stabilize because the market is in a bad condition.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:14:35 AM

It depends on your investment decision and on the market conditions. I have some doubts about this if you invest right now, but theoretically during the bullish market, everything is possible. Buy now and wait for the better times.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

If you think "cryptocurrency will make you rich in a day', i will say you are living in the heaven of fools. Some one occasionally says this type of words, they have come to the crypto and now they are loser. Investment is different things. It can give you profits or loss but you don't think it makes you rich overnight.
It's very difficult but I think it's possible, as you can see there are few cryptocurrencies which increase thousands percents in just a day, if there is anyone is holding these cryptocurrencies, of course they'll become rich in just a day for sure. But it depend on how fast they can sell cause these pump often last for just a short time.
in your words, it can be concluded that research when making investments or trade is needed. because when viewed again even though the price of a bitcoin dump but there are several other crypto that can be used for profit
When market conditions such that Cryptocurrency, it became my way out to get more profits and was able to also make us rich. because these conditions help us in improving quality and yield more profits as well as security. so by trading it in addition to the perks are pretty high as well able to withstand the market circumstances.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 09:22:55 AM

The truth is that cryptocurrency can be a high risk investment, and should not be relied on as a get rich quick scheme. But then again, cryptocurrency during a bull run can make you rich overnight.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: