Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies will make you rich overnight?  (Read 4414 times)
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

Cryptocurrency is a edged sword, it can make you to be extremely rich overnight and it can also suddenly turns  you to a broke nigga. One just need to know how to play his game and balance things up in order to moderately make it in this space.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brocardinf

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

I can believe she can make you poor overnight, but rich... Without a truck luck here just can not do.  Although all can be reduced to the usual mathematical dispersion.
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

Yes I totally agree on you that crypto currencies will be able to make you rich overnight way back on early 2017 especially if you had participated in signature campaign during those year wherein many of signature campaign those year is a very profitable way to earn big money especially if the payment you will receive is a high value crypto currency but nowadays that's almost next to impossible.
Mary89

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
There is such a possibility, but cryptography can make us both rich overnight and poor overnight. Everyone understands this, but they want a better life for themselves and their loved ones, so they try to take risks. We will continue to push our luck.
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
i do jot think gthatbthere ade such crhprocurrenxies and i think tahtbthey will not make tou rich within 24 hours you need to work
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:15:41 PM

There is such a possibility, but cryptography can make us both rich overnight and poor overnight. Everyone understands this, but they want a better life for themselves and their loved ones, so they try to take risks. We will continue to push our luck.
you must worlk amd work hard ic ypu wajt to see your profile green and get a lot of money from this sphere
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

In my opinion, it looks like an ancient legend. I am involved in a bounty campaigns and know from the people who came into crypto for a long time, what they did in this state. But in 2018 for a beginner it is almost impossible. There are several areas for high earnings, but they either require skills or a forum account with a high rank, which has become impossible to obtain.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

The bounty hunters are fuzzy but the bigtime investors may be rich because they have a lot of money to invest and crosses the cryptocurrency.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Barinerro

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:52:04 AM

Well, a week millionaire cryptocurrency is unlikely to make you , but if you invest correctly, I think within 5-10 years you can become a millionaire!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Goldendragon67

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:06:33 PM

I personally have little such people know that one night on the cryptocurrency became wealthy, but for the quarter... Yes, there are such cases and there are quite a lot of them.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

Well yes, investing in crypto can make you a millionare if you chose the right ICO or altcoin to invest in. But it can't make you a millionare on just a single night. Such great success requires a lot of hard work and a lot of time to achieve it.
Nycziecskoi

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

There are coins that might make you rich overnight. They are called ultra low cap coins. They have so low market cap that they have enormous space for growth and a good news can pump their price unbelievably overnight. It happens. Never happened to me. Yet I hope.

░▒▓█ x42 █▓▒░
Vika0170

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

I think that cryptography can make us rich if we have entered the crypto currency for a long time, and if we have just entered, the probability has decreased much, although it has started to decrease for those who have been here for a long time.
catterpillar07

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

I tried an everyday trading but it takes a lot of time for watching ob the market prices. As I have my current job I can't afford it right now((
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

I think the investor is actually right about that seeing crypto of last year and earlier this year bet you most people have become a millionaire over night by just investing enough in a solid project and turns out to be a good result in a blink of an eye and things goes up on a huge percentage. But most of them have spent more than half of it on shit projects and ended up being scammed

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:08:40 PM

Yes offcouse is hundred percent truth you can get rich overnight through cryptocurrency but for you to find out when or which coin can do that it will be hard to get that’s why in cryptocurrency for you to make it  no quitting.
Junixi

Activity: 322

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:11:55 PM

there is no one cryptoxurrency that can make you rich overnight you need to work hard fpr that and you jeed to remember about that

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Junixi

Activity: 322

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

Yes offcouse is hundred percent truth you can get rich overnight through cryptocurrency but for you to find out when or which coin can do that it will be hard to get that’s why in cryptocurrency for you to make it  no quitting.
you will be rich not overnight but only with different tasks and with differnt practise znd experience not with a lu ky fortune

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

Crypto can indeed make us rich, but I don't think that overnight, everything needs a process, especially now that the crypto condition is in a bad condition, so to be able to get rich through crypto certainly takes a long time

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
ikarasev10

Activity: 280

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:53:29 PM

Yes, you can become a millionaire overnight, but the truth is, if you invested a billion and lost everything. Joke of course. But still overnight to become a millionaire without having some initial large capital while for cryptocurrency it is more on the verge of fantasy.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: