Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future  (Read 3232 times)
Chom_

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:20:12 AM

Here cryptocurrency who survive is that actually received and used globally. Is BTC who supplynya most small or ETH or ripple who is likely to be used by the banking? Of the many cryptocurrency emerging still BTC the reference on price all cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:46:37 AM

The currency now crypto is really hard to predict because every there is negative news about crypto price can go down. And this makes everyone, of course, is always alert to conduct buy and sell quickly. Bitcoin until now still has a very high value. I believe that the future of the Bitcoin is very nice.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:17:07 AM

I will give a positive opinion about bitcoin's future, bitcoin will increase higher and not just stop at the $7000-$8000 but it will reach higher and it could reach more than the last year. besides that, bitcoin will attract more people to join in bitcoin so they can use bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and with the growth of the technology, people will open their eyes that the cryptocurrency especially bitcoin can give something benefits to them so it will give them a big chance to make more money in cryptocurrency.
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

I hope people can use bitcoin without any restrictions around the world, but this is certainly unlikely. Most likely the countries will be divided into those that will accept bitcoin and those that will ban it. We can observe this right now. At the expense of the price of bitcoin is accurate to say, but it certainly will not depreciate in the near future, but most likely the price will go up.
fonengo

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:20:08 AM

Hi, everybody. Bitcoin will still be a long way to go to its goal but I want to count on the rapid development of bitcoin. It would be good if all countries accepted bitcoin.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
belimblink

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:34:38 AM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?

No one knows for sure with any degree of certainty. But I think In most countries, companies that trade Bitcoins into the local currency would be regulated. More exchange companies will mushroom.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:48:14 AM

Bitcoin will have bright future. I strongly believe in bitcoin. Yes, you are right that many people say bitcoin will die. But I will say you that, these people have not enough knowledge about bitcoin and they don’t believe bitcoin is a strong currency. On the other hand some people say that the price of bitcoin will be increased by double. I think maybe it will happen in the future. And I hope in the future many countries will accept bitcoin and more and more people will invest it it.
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

Bitcoin is hard to survive long without government approval. When Bitcoin is widely accepted and used, it will certainly increase in price and keep it stable. Over and above, blockchain technology has evolved, needs virtual currency to make, and of course Bitcoin will be very useful in the tech world.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:06:20 AM

Bitcoin is hard to survive long without government approval. When Bitcoin is widely accepted and used, it will certainly increase in price and keep it stable. Over and above, blockchain technology has evolved, needs virtual currency to make, and of course Bitcoin will be very useful in the tech world.
Because of the presence of Blockchain technology crypto currency and bitcoin has a better future, in a sense that iis adopted globally, even if someone government don't recognize it but for those countries who patronizing it would have better effects that is it becomes a phenomena.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?

Well, I think the fact that bitcoins are experiencing bad trends at the moment, and many of them are depreciating in value seemingly on a daily basis. I think that it still has a good future ahead because of the many factors that supports its cause. First off, the support that people give; although it is evident that the market is not doing good, people keep holding on the positive things that the market is showing, and so, they are not giving up hope that the market will soon be alright, and the value of the coins will go up with it.

Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:21:46 AM

I think that after a while bitcoin will be adopted by most countries. This will affect its value, it will be used more, which means that investors' interest will grow. I believe in the great future of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

I believe that bitcoin will continue develop and will bring us new ideas and opportunities that many countries will use for their purposes, and bitcoin will get even more popularity and demand, which will be on our advantage. I also think that even more countries will be connected to the legalization of bitcoin, and bitcoin will can fully open up.
ShroudKar98

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

I keep on thinking positively about bitcoin in the future, and I hope for the bitcoin market to be stable soon, I hope bitcoin will continue to grow in the future and be legalized throughout the country. Because transactions using bitcoin are very safe and easy.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

I think that after a while bitcoin will be adopted by most countries. This will affect its value, it will be used more, which means that investors' interest will grow. I believe in the great future of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies.

With a lot of governments or countries banning Bitcoin, I don't think it will be the same as the countries that is regulating Bitcoin in the future. I guess these countries that banned Bitcoin will be also regulating it in the future.

Bitcoin may not be that good these times but in the future, Cryptocurrencies will be a big thing as I think a lot of countries and transactions will be based on the idea or maybe it will be cryptocurrencies being used.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

Many are saying that bitcoin will fall or die and many are saying that will last long.
For me bitcoin will last long because where did bitcoin started? It started from none but now it's here so do you think bitcoin can't survive this kind of little struggle? But based on my analysis bitcoin will not fall when block still exist.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

There are several opinions are emerging about bitcoin's future like for example they predict that bitcoin in the future is lost and death, bitcoin price is continuous falling down while it lasts, some said that bitcoin in the future is increasing, productive and more improve because to our century the technology more innovate and improve.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

With the increasing adoption rate of bitcoin in different industries and companies, i believe that bitcoin will really have a bright future because of that. It will also create a positive perception to others that will attract them to use and invest in bitcoin too making bitcoin's market cap and price to rise even more.

looking31

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

Bitcoin is hard to survive long without government approval. When Bitcoin is widely accepted and used, it will certainly increase in price and keep it stable. Over and above, blockchain technology has evolved, needs virtual currency to make, and of course Bitcoin will be very useful in the tech world.I believe that bitcoin will continue develop and will bring us new ideas and opportunities that many countries will use for their purposes, and bitcoin will get even more popularity and demand, which will be on our advantage. I also think that even more countries will be connected to the legalization of bitcoin, and bitcoin will can fully open up.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

I can assume that in many countries, bitcoin will be banned, in other countries there will be a cyber-police, and in others rules for the use of bitcoin will be created. It seems to me that the black side of bitcoin will be replaced, the whole darknet will come out, in many countries, and in others it will flourish. The changes will be that's for sure, but what wait and see.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:33:35 PM

I don't know everything looks blurry now, when the market falls everyone assumes that bitcoin is nearing an end but when the market is good everyone says the future of bitoin will be bright, but I am neutral I will only follow wherever bitcoin goes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: