Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2018, 11:20:08 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future  (Read 2627 times)
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:18:25 AM

Bitcoin will certainly be better in the future! many people make predictions about bitcoin, and they make sure the future of bitcoin will improve by the end of 2018 now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jobel

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:19:19 AM

The option of bitcoin in the future will grow more because of all people you invest in bitcoin the more advantage in the future of bitcoin.
Ahimoth

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:33:27 AM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
many opinions and positive or negative information in my opinion all return again to the confidence of investors to invest in bitcoin, if investors already have certain beliefs with any bad news will not be confused and panicked
Opinions has been told about bitcoin some of them are bad and some are good. There's still a debate on the legitimacy of bitcoins's future. Others believe that it will vanished sooner or later while some think it will be with us for a long run. Well nothing has uet been proven but for me my own opinion is that bitcoin will be stronger in the future.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
welask22

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:35:23 AM

The Bitcoin protocol has immense intrinsic value as a self-regulating frictionless payment network affordable to almost anyone. Here is a technology that allows anyone to send any amount of money to anyone else in the world at virtually no cost with nothing more than an Internet connection or smart phone. Bitcoin, like the Internet, is one of those innovations that can break down barriers; information barriers in the case of the Internet, and financial barriers with Bitcoin.
khawar1

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:41:22 AM

I surmise that the bitcoin future would be great and more nations will enabled it to stream in their place. No doubt. We can't deny the way that the digital currency showcase currently are bad since the start of this current year and I am certain that the many pondered the leaving this industry. Be that as it may, at the same side,many individuals willing to pause.
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 256
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:00:57 AM

It is really hard to say now and the situation is getting worse day by day. But this is not the first time when bitcoin in such a bad situation. The bad time will over, but it can take over 2 years if bitcoin can't go at 10K USD in this year! At this moment, bitcoin stays at 7K USD plus, there has a chance to drop again below 7K, after that we can see a real pump. So, hope for the best and don't lose your trust from the bitcoin.
ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:07:14 AM

Future bitcoins will have more markets with more investors, and as we know it only takes less than 10 years but the bitcoin value goes up rapidly and that peak is up to 20,000 in 2017.
Chom_

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:20:12 AM

Here cryptocurrency who survive is that actually received and used globally. Is BTC who supplynya most small or ETH or ripple who is likely to be used by the banking? Of the many cryptocurrency emerging still BTC the reference on price all cryptocurrency

██ FORESTING ██
█ next generation social media services █
based on blockchain technology [/ center]
DreamStage

Activity: 679
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:39:51 AM

it's very difficult to predict what future bitcoin will be like. but I hope the development of bitcoin will remain good along with technological developments and times in the future
elzjmirra

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:46:37 AM

The currency now crypto is really hard to predict because every there is negative news about crypto price can go down. And this makes everyone, of course, is always alert to conduct buy and sell quickly. Bitcoin until now still has a very high value. I believe that the future of the Bitcoin is very nice.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
traderethereum

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

REPUBLIA

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:17:07 AM

I will give a positive opinion about bitcoin's future, bitcoin will increase higher and not just stop at the $7000-$8000 but it will reach higher and it could reach more than the last year. besides that, bitcoin will attract more people to join in bitcoin so they can use bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and with the growth of the technology, people will open their eyes that the cryptocurrency especially bitcoin can give something benefits to them so it will give them a big chance to make more money in cryptocurrency.

nicko122

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

I hope people can use bitcoin without any restrictions around the world, but this is certainly unlikely. Most likely the countries will be divided into those that will accept bitcoin and those that will ban it. We can observe this right now. At the expense of the price of bitcoin is accurate to say, but it certainly will not depreciate in the near future, but most likely the price will go up.
fonengo

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:20:08 AM

Hi, everybody. Bitcoin will still be a long way to go to its goal but I want to count on the rapid development of bitcoin. It would be good if all countries accepted bitcoin.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
belimblink

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:34:38 AM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?

No one knows for sure with any degree of certainty. But I think In most countries, companies that trade Bitcoins into the local currency would be regulated. More exchange companies will mushroom.
Serious Miner

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:48:14 AM

Bitcoin will have bright future. I strongly believe in bitcoin. Yes, you are right that many people say bitcoin will die. But I will say you that, these people have not enough knowledge about bitcoin and they don’t believe bitcoin is a strong currency. On the other hand some people say that the price of bitcoin will be increased by double. I think maybe it will happen in the future. And I hope in the future many countries will accept bitcoin and more and more people will invest it it.

giantrobot

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

Bitcoin is hard to survive long without government approval. When Bitcoin is widely accepted and used, it will certainly increase in price and keep it stable. Over and above, blockchain technology has evolved, needs virtual currency to make, and of course Bitcoin will be very useful in the tech world.

Tapyaks72

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:06:20 AM

Bitcoin is hard to survive long without government approval. When Bitcoin is widely accepted and used, it will certainly increase in price and keep it stable. Over and above, blockchain technology has evolved, needs virtual currency to make, and of course Bitcoin will be very useful in the tech world.
Because of the presence of Blockchain technology crypto currency and bitcoin has a better future, in a sense that iis adopted globally, even if someone government don't recognize it but for those countries who patronizing it would have better effects that is it becomes a phenomena.

Ailmand

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

Well, I think the fact that bitcoins are experiencing bad trends at the moment, and many of them are depreciating in value seemingly on a daily basis. I think that it still has a good future ahead because of the many factors that supports its cause. First off, the support that people give; although it is evident that the market is not doing good, people keep holding on the positive things that the market is showing, and so, they are not giving up hope that the market will soon be alright, and the value of the coins will go up with it.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Zalaster

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:21:46 AM

I think that after a while bitcoin will be adopted by most countries. This will affect its value, it will be used more, which means that investors' interest will grow. I believe in the great future of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies.

CryptOcean https://cryptocean.io
⚫ Ecosystem, which unites financial and technological services for work with crypto currencies,
digital financial actives and traditional fiat ⚫
trauchot

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

I believe that bitcoin will continue develop and will bring us new ideas and opportunities that many countries will use for their purposes, and bitcoin will get even more popularity and demand, which will be on our advantage. I also think that even more countries will be connected to the legalization of bitcoin, and bitcoin will can fully open up.

❒ SWISS ALPS ❒        ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬      ❒ SWISS ALPS ❒
█████          The Smart Mining Company           █████
Telegram █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █     Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.