Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:20:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future  (Read 3242 times)
kominfo.id

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:41:01 PM

I think bitcoin in the future will be very expensive and this bitcoin will be very sulti to look for because the supply of bitcoin will run out in the future which makes the price expensive.
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

According to me bitcoin's future will be bright and this will further help in overall development. Bitcoin till date is the best investment asset. It helps in making the money double and letting people earn number of profits. Bitcoin is the worldwide trade and transactions also take quite easily. Bitcoin in the future will touch the maximum heights.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

Well, I know bitcoin and cryptocurrencies about 2 years ago, and when first I found out I thought that this was a world transaction system revolution that was easy to accept, but unfortunately too many scam projects and illegal transactions using bitcoin certainly made bitcoin development difficult in the future.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:20:48 PM

I think bitcoin will have a future because so many investors are adopting bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to survive and become the main one in crypto. Bitcoin can be a way to achieve a better future.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:39:38 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 11:23:04 AM by LyQaN

Currently Bitcoin is going through a hard phase as compare to last few months.Though value of Bitcoin is taking a  leap   forward.It's growth rate is slow and it will take time to achieve a good value.The chances of it being accepted by different governments is still not clear and in the future if the government finalizes their decision regarding it then the state of Bitcoin of being stable and being accepted by masses will be decided.If accepted widely then it can become an alternate to fiat currencies and if not then the other digital currencies will still be popular because the future is going to be fully digitalized and blockchain technology will be used for new cryptocurrencies as well as digital fiats.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:59:26 PM

I think bitcoin will have a future because so many investors are adopting bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to survive and become the main one in crypto. Bitcoin can be a way to achieve a better future.
Yes, besides investors, big companies also accept bitcoin as an important online payment method. This will be of great help to the global development of bitcoin in the future.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

Stay optimistic and think positively about bitcoin, and I hope that the bitcoin market will stabilize and increase its value. And what I hope is that bitcoin will soon be authorized by the government.

davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

I think with the increasing rate of adoption of bitcoin in various industries and also investors, I believe that bitcoin will be able to have a bright future. And bitcoin can be a better payment system in the future.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:54:06 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin in the future can be very expensive and bitcoin in the future will have difficulties to get because demand is so high that many people are looking for bitcoin while bitcoin has a very limited total supply that makes bitcoin very expensive.
The price of bitcoin is already so high that very few people can obtain one single bitcoin at the moment, can you imagine how hard it's going to be when bitcoin is worth 50000? At that moment a lot of people are going to begin to complain that they are not going to be able to buy a full bitcoin anymore, but all of those people complaining are not going to give an explanation of why they did not bought bitcoin when it was cheaper.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:43:02 AM

Undoubtly bitcoin has a stunning and auspiciousness future. Even of the negative fud many of us stays positive and optimism for the bright future even the market is struggling the bearish run and no one can predict on this situation. The best thing we can do in this crypto is always think positive and forbearances. And I am hopefully this current scenario will desist soon.
First thing is that we need not to worry about the future of Bitcoin but we have out own future if we start caring about our own then consider the future of Bitcoin will be bright forever.

If you want to things go perfect then you will have to understand how things work and what are the solutions to resolve and act accordingly in different conditions. Definitely the future will be bright if the demand is perfect here, though everything is not perfect but we can try our best for better future.
mhpg19960612

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:23:02 PM

Everyone's opinion is different about Bitcoin and its future, but I remain optimistic that the future of Bitcoin will be very good. And I hope there will be more countries that accept Bitcoin as a legitimate payment tool, so that the development of bitcoin can develop quickly. And although there will be a lot of regulations made by the state, for example they ban Bitcoin, I still believe Bitcoin will be able to expand widely.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

I see bitcoin being the main coin in the crypto market, and also the increase and also the decrease in bitcoin is very influential for the price of altcoin, and I think bitcoin is a crypto original coin that has an influence on crypto development, and therefore it is more likely that bitcoin will have a future bright.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:41:40 PM

Bitcoin future will be made by dip and high. As a volatile coin, bitcoin always face the Dip and the high market value. I think at future bitcoin price can reach at 40K USD, and it can be 4K USD too. Everything has a possibility in a volatile coin. So, You may trust both of those predictions. Who thinks bitcoin price will hit 40K to 100K USD they don't think the dip side of the bitcoin.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:18:57 PM

well, in my opinion, bitcoin in the future will be one of the coins that has very expensive money or value exchange want bitcoin, the price can be very expensive.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:55:37 PM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
No one can say what will be the bitcoin feature because market price is volatile. But if your real believe and a cryptocians what ever bitcoin will be in the future it will be alright. And I think bitcoin future will be good because anything will grow in the future.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:30:25 AM

for the future of bitcoin I'm sure the price of bitcoin will be very expensive and bitcoin will be used a lot for various payment platforms and many choose to make transactions using bitcoin which ultimately makes the price of bitcoin very expensive because the demand is very high.
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:10:44 PM

I'm sure that the market and future of bitcoin will continue to improve, the most important thing now is to always buy and hold so that we can get big profits someday.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

I'm sure that the market and future of bitcoin will continue to improve, the most important thing now is to always buy and hold so that we can get big profits someday.
Mostly of us are good thinking about the future of bitcoin and I also do believe future would be good. Although price did not reach it’s peak price their is a hope for the best of btc. It could grow and more adoptions can happen.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:18:40 AM

Everyone's opinion is different about Bitcoin and its future, but I remain optimistic that the future of Bitcoin will be very good. And I hope there will be more countries that accept Bitcoin as a legitimate payment tool, so that the development of bitcoin can develop quickly. And although there will be a lot of regulations made by the state, for example they ban Bitcoin, I still believe Bitcoin will be able to expand widely.
If there is one thing in which almost everyone in the forum agrees is that the future of bitcoin is going to be very bright and that its value is going to be so high that many people are going to have great difficulty buying a single one of it, the only ones that disagree with that vision are those that are invested in the current system and that benefit from having a fiat currency.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:13:37 AM

I think bitcoin has a very good future and bitcoin in the future will use it for several existing payment methods. so I'm sure in the future the price of bitcoin will be very expensive, because it will have an increase in demand.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: