Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:18:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams  (Read 2760 times)
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

https://i.imgur.com/B1poZVz.jpg

Very funny indeed. After working so hard, he decided to quit not knowing his success is near. What a lesson for every individual that easily give up their dream. Let's strive and be patient.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:00:48 AM

If you give up on your dreams, you will get nowhere and should quit dreaming. You may also see that many hurdles are there in the way of cryptocurrency since its inception some nine years ago. But it has never given up. So we must believe in crypto, dream and promote it.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
mikkev01

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:05:53 AM

As you walk through life, you will fall down many times. You will fail and you will make mistakes, but that’s okay. Keep in mind that life is a process of becoming. You go through life to find yourself, to become yourself. Through every little thing you do, through every word you say and through every action you take, you are meant to discover more and more about yourself. About your inner journey, your life path and about the purpose and meaning of your own life.

We are all here for a reason. Each and every one of us has a purpose to fulfill. We all have a unique and precious contribution to make to this world and to every living being that inhabits this Earth. And the more we let go of our fears, excuses, and limitations, and the need to live our lives according to other people’s expectations, the easier it will be for us to contribute and to do the beautiful work that we came here to do. The easier it will be for us to make our dreams come true.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

It's true, you never have to give up and stop in front of obstacles, because otherwise you will not reach your goal. This rule must be observed not only in the world of crypto-currencies, but also in everyday life.
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:07:47 AM

Hi Guys

https://i.imgur.com/B1poZVz.jpg

A word is enough for the wise. Let's learn to be patient in all our endeavour so that we won't work for another person to reap what we have sowed.
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

In this crypto dreams I could not give up because I know that I have a big opportunity in this field about crypto and gain more knowledge and become more successful because the help of crypto so why I shouldn't stop dreaming to become one of them? this is the beginning of my journey here.
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:13:26 AM

Your picture give me more motivation to get my dream with working on bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I know is hard but I will never give up and always try to be the best and work hard. I know work hard will get success and achieve what do you want.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Anjani Ladys

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:20:41 AM
Merited by Capradina (1)

Hi Guys

absolutely never give up when you have the confidence to be successful in the crypto world, so keep on fighting and I am sure your efforts will not be in vain, success for a dream will be achieved only need effort and patience to wait for it.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:18:01 PM

For sure there are so many hindrances to reach your dream. But first setting a goal is primary needed and do what you want to achieve. If you failed once accept it and learn from it, move on and try it again. Its worth to try even you failed rather than sitting on your comfort zone. So always follow your dream and dont give up the fight.
Our dreams are our motivation to keep going with life. Though achieving our dreams doesn't happen overnight, but our patience, determination, and positivity will make it come to reality. Challenges and failures are part of the game, let's accept that reality. Keep hope and faith high and strong. Give up on negativities, and fears, but never on your dreams. Life is full of uncertainties, yet this does not mean your purpose is over. Everything happens for a reason.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
ompoetra

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:27:54 PM

Courage to experience change often results in lack of progress, the most important thing to achieve success is to dare to start. Dare to start is the beginning to the success ladder, and dare to finish what starts is the way to achieve success. Be thankful for what we have achieved, but still passionate for what we have not achieved, maintain continued enthusiasm to do good, because it will not be in vain. Remember doubts will result in defeat, but confidence will result in victory. Dreams will come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
btcoin

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:28:51 PM

I have some dreams, but also I have the target. And it is better than dream. I know my target, I can understand what I need to do, I know what I must not do. It helps me to make myself better and make better my wallet.
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:30:29 PM

Hi Guys

that is true you should do all you can to reach your goals but first of all you need to be sure that your goals are set up right

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:31:51 PM

I have some dreams, but also I have the target. And it is better than dream. I know my target, I can understand what I need to do, I know what I must not do. It helps me to make myself better and make better my wallet.
the wallet sometimes seems to be an obstacle to your dream and i believe that it helps to know what  advantages arw ahead

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:33:48 PM

Yes I'll never give up because I know this situation we are experiencing now in crypto is temporary, as it is often said, hard time don't last, hard people do.. In other words it's only those that persevere with live to see the light at the end of the tunnel, keep enduring till the market rise again
Groxnii

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:38:02 PM

I try to fulfill my dream every day. It's not too far, but I need more effort to achieve. With the cryptography I've been holding since March and continue to hold with strong confidence, the market will recover soon
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:08:02 PM

This is what we should do all not to give up on anything to make our dreams a reality. Since we opted to be here in the crypto world we have to do our best to reach the goals we set for ourselves. The goal of having a financial stability, money enough to support our families and to save more for the future of our children.
becklyn06

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:09:43 PM

Nothing in life is easy especially something worthwhile but with hardwork, smartwork and the never-give up attitude, success is just a step away.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

Great picture and really true in crypto, how many times have we sold a coin only to see it rise a week later. Selling now and giving up is the biggest mistake ever, there are so many positives in the near future that you would be throwing away a fortune to bail out at these crazy low prices.

masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:25:22 PM

Life becomes boring if you do not have dreams. Never give up your dream, see it as motivation to strive. My dream is to make a lot of money in the electronic money market. And I do it every day do not give up. Investing in bitcoin is the way I make money.
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

Dont stop until you finaly make your dreams come true. Such a good advive for this kind of market we have now. Remember what your purpose on starting this mission and think how far you have done. Obstacles are just normal. Giving up is not. Keep on pushing and never surrender.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████