Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:52:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams  (Read 2762 times)
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:34:50 AM

Most times when we want to give up that is when success is about to happen.  I agree with you that we should not give up our dreams and we should work hard to see our that whatever we put our mind succeed.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:38:30 AM

Agree with you! Any crypto market player whether he is ICO investor, trader or bounty hunter, must have a hot heart and a cold mind and calmly go to his goals
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:39:46 AM

Indeed, sometimes it seems that the path to your dream is very difficult and you are ready to give up your dream, but you do not need to give up it, you need to go forward and you will become stronger and happier!
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

One should never give up on their dreams,there are obstacles in every part of life, it doesnt means to give up,rather than facing all the challenges. It doesnt matter how many times you fail, what matters is how you stand and still continue fighting  with the situation. To achieve something in your life you have to work hard for getting over your dreams.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:06:26 AM

Never give up. As we are getting older we need to be smarter and we have a dream we need to work for it every day. We need to invest time and effort,
little or a lot of money. Giving up is for weak minds, weak minds always wait others to tell them what and how to do something, don`t be that person, fight
for what you believe in.
   I have many dreams, this one about crypto-currencies is my dream about financial freedom. I dream that we will be able to use crypto-currencies a lot
more than now, that investments that we make now will worth a lot more one day. I dream to buy what I need with my Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies
and to be free from many obligations that I have now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

maybe lately a lot of people give up and stay away from crypto because the obstacles that are still going on today are bear markets, so bear markets have made many people who used to believe in crypto become people who are very distrustful of crypto, many of my friends who left the crypto world because the crypto state is getting worse and worse, maybe this deterioration in the market is caused by a bear market that is still going on, but I'm not like my friend, I agree with you, maybe this is an obstacle that must be passed to get to success, and be patient and keep trying and never give up are the keys.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:12:35 AM

I agree if you have strong will you can make great things happen. Just learn to have patience and stay motivated by your dreams.
icowind

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:23:38 AM

Yes, no matter what we do, we must persevere and maintain patience to be successful. I think the key to success is whether we can stick to the end, invest in this market as well, and maintain enough patience then you will Will be successful.
Eyelight

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:27:11 AM

Maybe we just need to stick to it and get huge wealth. We will tell ourselves every time the market starts to fall, but what is the end result? I am more curious about this.Is someone really waiting for the harvest? Why haven't I waited for the results I want?
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:31:48 AM

Never give up before you can realize your dreams. The current fall in market prices is not to be used as a scourge and fear to invest. This is precisely the best foundation to realize all your dreams. Having lots of coins by sharing types, then holding them until he grows up will lead you to the gate of success. You will be able to enjoy the results of your hard work with the many benefits you get.

seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:33:34 AM

Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

https://i.imgur.com/B1poZVz.jpg

The results you get will be the same as your hard efforts. So do what you already do in the world of this crypto if you invest in very proper coins of course the result would also be nice. And you don't ever give up because in the world of crypto is still a lot of opportunities to earn more money.
cryptotale

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:37:23 AM

Stay enthusiastic in reaching dreams. Because Reaching a dream is not as easy as turning your palm, we must make every effort and keep trying. No effort betrays the results. Especially trying and doing business in this crypto world. If you are eager to try, then you will get the benefits. If you have ever failed, it is common in business in the Crypto world.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:40:46 AM

Very appropriate image Smiley. With crypto it is easier too...you don't have to work your ass off daily...only buy initially and wait patiently....until the end of times and then moon Smiley. Make sure you buy into proper projects though Smiley
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:44:46 AM

I like this photo, we never give up our dreams. To achieve your dreams, you have to work hard otherwise you will be the man on this picture. Obstacles are normal in our lives, it happens to everyone  if you do not conquer it, you will never achieve your dreams.
zeger

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

Absolute solution comes from absolute problem, ultimate certainty comes from ultimate uncertainty, total acceptance comes from total rejection, complete perfection comes from complete flaw, ample richness comes from ample poverty, foolproof protection comes from unyielding danger and unlimited liberty comes from unlimited restriction. Each one is coincident of another as dark is coincident of light.dream big and you can archive it fast if you invest in crypto.Some day you will look back at your struggling days and feel proud of what you have achieved  Wink Wink Wink Wink
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:58:28 AM

Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

Thanks for a wonderful message. I have so many trials came in my life but I did not regret it because it leads me to where I am now, I have learned so many things from my faults. I never give up any trials since it made me a stronger person and smart, I will not be here if I have gave up trials in life and I do believe that we will not be given a trial which we cannot make solve it for everything has a reason so lets face it.
Tondya

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:37:48 AM

The dream is good, but when every day it is slightly destroyed, then you begin to doubt that everything is so well on this hard way. Of course, this is all temporary and must be endured, but not everyone has enough optimism.

I have the same feeling fellow, but I think we only have to wait, we cannot do something more. And maybe bright future will wait for us ).

Wonderced

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:00:55 AM

because altcoin will help you to need or your dreams come true, for that we need a mini income to our lives to support our coin to our money, we will centralized in to future.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

The journey of a thousand miles, begins with a step. Every  great achievement has a starting point. Most times we only see the glory and forget that it's as a result of the sleepless nights and sacrifices. The Cryptocurrency space is in its infancy and we're fortunate to be in the industry. The journey may have been very rough, due to the losses, but at the end it will be worth it. It's better to see every unfortunate circumstance as a necessary experience required for a greater accomplishment.
azzag0000

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:32:23 AM

Yes, I agree. if you want a good return, the premise is that you have to work harder, People who are halfway will never get a gem. I will continue to walk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: