Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:12:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams  (Read 2762 times)
tutorroma

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:04:15 AM

Every successful person is the one who sticks to his dream. We can imagine that those who make huge profits in encryption are the ones who start mining early or start investing in Bitcoin early, and only those people are the ones who stick to it.

heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:12:44 AM

right, our results will certainly be in accordance with the struggle that we do, if we keep working hard and not despairing, then we will get success, including when we work in crypto, we must seriously run it and not just joke, so the rewards we get also a lot.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
reyasuo

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:56:16 AM

hello buddy, we can motivated from some quotes but we can life with it, so just wake up from your dream and face the reallity. that's best way to never give up.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:03:43 AM

I have never given up on anything, including my dreams. Because of a dream, I have a purpose in life. This will help me overcome various situations in life, including difficult times that often come unexpectedly. Big and small a dream is not important, the most important is how hard you try to make it happen.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:12:26 AM

I think, this is not just a dream, but it's a reality. The crypto market that falls also will provide benefits to the parties that are rewarded.
Many people want to get money quickly, so sometimes they forget the reality that exists, this is a big mistake wanting something without trying.
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:14:21 AM

Giving up is never an option to me. If you tried and failed means there is still a lot to be done.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:17:19 AM

Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

What a good inspiration this message to me or people
who joined this forum especially right now that the price was very low.We never give up to wait until the price will recover or we can gain big profit on the coins that we had.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Cryptokeke

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:20:52 AM

Never giving up is good but take note that knowing when to give up is also needed, you can make unnecessary decision if you dont give up and still following your dreams even if its wrong
ElijahJames623

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:26:21 AM

It's true. If you have a dream, you should not give it up too soon, which can help you fulfill that dream sometime in the future, even though it's a long time. But giving up his dream too early also has a good side of it. If you have the dream of becoming a billionaire in the future with a lot of investment in Cryptocurrency, but you do not have much knowledge of them, I suggest that you either give up or continue to learn a lot about them. Before giving up a dream, look at why we started
piaomar

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:35:29 AM

basically, a dream will never be realized if there is no effort to get it. therefore we must also strive to realize our dreams. we will never know what will happen in the world of cryptocurrency, therefore we must be more patient and persevere.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:49:53 AM

from dreams we can realize what we want, the point is never to give up. Especially in the crypto world we must have strong mentality.
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:10:12 AM

There are dreams that do not realized but there are also dreams that one day you can not believe that is happenning, joining crypto currency is also like a dream ,but it is fullfilling ,so for nembers who are still dreaming of good things ,just never give up and live your dreams to reality.
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:27:14 AM

that is true if we have a dream we should be able to pursue them. never give up on everything. we know that the world of cryptocurrency can provide many benefits if we can use it well. so don't ever stop to continue to learn the cryptocurrency well in order to get benefit from it.
travelhelperio (OP)

Activity: 56

Helper

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:52:18 AM

hello buddy, we can motivated from some quotes but we can life with it, so just wake up from your dream and face the reallity. that's best way to never give up.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams "a futuristic Vision".

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
travelhelperio (OP)

Activity: 56

Helper

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:58:12 AM

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams "a futuristic Vision".Motivation is the most important part of our successful life, it protect us from give up and encourage us to keep going, in bad conditions, motivation play a part as a good friend supports us and tell us "not to give up buddy everything will be ok".

Travel Helper ● 
Decentralised Freelance platform for Travellers
WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ●  ANN THREAD  ●

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:03:42 AM

Cryptocurrencies are everyone's hopes and dreams for success and wealth, I'm sure that with patience we can realize the dream of being rich like a previous success story.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:18:49 AM

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams "a futuristic Vision".Motivation is the most important part of our successful life, it protect us from give up and encourage us to keep going, in bad conditions, motivation play a part as a good friend supports us and tell us "not to give up buddy everything will be ok".

Motivation will help us to get closer to success. Many people say that don't be afraid to dream because by dreaming we will get closer to the spirit. Someone who dares to dream then they will more easily get what they want. Continue to motivate ourselves so that we can get a shot of enthusiasm and never give up because it will only hinder the development that we will live.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:22:05 AM

The dream is good, but when every day it is slightly destroyed, then you begin to doubt that everything is so well on this hard way. Of course, this is all temporary and must be endured, but not everyone has enough optimism.
I do agree sometimes the dreams just become unreachable and hard to be true. But its good to keep staying to chase your dream, cause i think its beautiful and make a reasons to live.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:57:13 AM

Indeed, often the way to achieve your dream seems too complicated and risky. Therefore, you need to learn from your own and other people's mistakes, so that investment and work with krypto really gave the realization of a dream.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:01:22 AM

I do not think that a critical drop in the crypto market is possible in the near future. For me, this is really the technology of the future, enabling me to fulfill my dream.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: