Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams  (Read 2760 times)
lukeclick

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:34:41 AM

Nomatter how far feched it looks, no matter how impossible to achieve it seems, one thing for sure is the longer you hold on to the dream and work towards it, the higher the chances that you will actually acheive it, , doesn't matter how impossible it maybe, somehow we'll get there
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:41:42 AM

Thank you, for your motivation.  Sometimes sadness and disappointment come, at such moments, I remember the words of great people.  There are a lot of them, I will not list them.  Never give up, that's the main thing.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:42:34 AM

If I fail 3 times, I will give up. So I can not do anything big. Jackma is really great lesson for me, I gave up my job to follow cryptocurrency.
But I realized I had a lot of difficulties. The money I earn is not enough. I do not know how long I will try.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:44:51 AM

At the first quarter of this year, my dream is so simple. I just want a 1 btc after the end of this year from doing some work on bounty thing. But the demand is too low even I use a multiple account. Maybe because of the merit system that's why most of my account is stack on member rank only. My dream is just on 10% of my dream, sad but it's okay. Atleast I don't have any money to throw with, as long as I earn and learn at the same time.
redtrus55

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:49:35 AM

I also have the same slogan to not give up on reaching my dreams. I have a dream to be able to buy my own home with my side income as a bounty campaign hunter. Even though the market situation is very critical and apprehensive but I am not desperate to hope that I can buy a house with the benefits of this crypto currency. I still struggle with the bounty campaign, but the results aren't as big as when the market price is normal. But I am grateful for the better condition of my economy. I hope that the market situation can recover soon and I can immediately realize my dreams one by one.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:59:26 AM

Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

That was a great strive you have made,I believe determination is the key to success however you must be focus in every thing you are doing to achieve it. In the cryptocurrency world the same principles apply;patience,determination,persistence etc.

HOMT

Powered by,
alister.kain

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:35:32 AM

Giving up will not bring you to your dream at all and what is more you will become weaker and weaker every day from this deal. I suppose that crypto is a good chance to show youe abilities and to earn money on your own and with the help of your knowledge.
dudeguy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

The trip of a thousand miles, starts with a stage. Each incredible accomplishment has a beginning stage. Most occasions we just observe the brilliance and overlook that it's because of the restless evenings and penances. The Cryptocurrency space is in its earliest stages and we're lucky to be in the business. The voyage may have been harsh, because of the misfortunes, however toward the end it will be justified, despite all the trouble.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:50:08 AM

Success is never easy. No one can succeed easily. The road to success is also testing your perseverance and patience. Never lose the work of our faith instead of our passion.
bibie26

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

yes, never ever have being give up with your dream, like jack Ma said, his journey has full of failed and rejection, but he still didnt give up, and now he became the richest man on China.
Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:31:26 AM

The road to success also tests your perseverance and patience, so we have to survive. Don't give up dreaming. Everyone must have dreams and desires, but how strong we struggle for our dreams because they differ from one person to another.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

This message is  what I need this morning. It is an eye opener message and the source is from non other than Jack Ma. Mr Ma is the owner of Alibaba the best online market globally. If he can have these failures  and yet succeed in building such outfit like Alibaba then there is hope for every body if only the will is there. Just like President Abraham Lincoln of America who tried to elected even to the lowest rung of America legislative arm and failed and yet he hanged on till he won the highest position in American politics which the executive president.  In quest for life faith  is all and fear takes away all.
doynemi

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:02:30 AM

basically, to reach a dream is a difficult thing. there are many obstacles and we must be able to find the best way. it's the same with the cryptocurrency world, if we can use it well and be more patient, then we can get what we want. all that takes the time. we just need to be more patient and don't give on any situation.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
vallarit11

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:05:58 AM

Hi Guys

Im doing my best to achieve my goals in life and i hope i will succeed someday eventhough im still too young im doing my steps forward towards the success
xdboys1

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:06:55 AM

Hi Guys

Anybody can dream big there's no fine on dreaming and don't stop believing on what you want, because nothing is imposible just put your efforts on it.
seregaleon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:10:20 AM

This is right ... One must believe in what you want to achieve and not give up on it!
ayomide23

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

Nothing good comes easily and for a gold to be called a good, it goes through tough processes. So dont give up easily, there are meant to be rough edges at some points. Its gonna turn out fine.
godspree

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

Those quotes are very inspiring and they are quite right. You should not give up if something goes not in the way you have imagined. Of course,sometimes it is difficult to carry on despite all the obstacles on your way. But fortune loves the brave Wink
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:30:47 AM

The picture depicts the two sides of ourselves whether we are in the path of not giving up on our dreams or giving up on our dreams when it's already few more steps left to reach them. Nowadays, the market's condition is not really good and my portfolio is also down but i never give up on my dreams because i remain positive despite all these.

anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

It is very difficult not to give up because it takes so much strengths and people are not ready for such stress including I. I am tired of everything because it is not worthy to be done but other are sure tht I have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: