Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:32:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams  (Read 2762 times)
lidd0512

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

yes chicken soap is always healthy for sick people !~
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

I fully agree with the fact that you should not take it on the road to your dream. But, if you mean by this that you should not sell your coins, but just wait, then this is not exactly the right advice! Most likely you need to start developing in the crypto-currency world besides investing!
vasilvas15

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:52:22 PM

You have to try to follow your dream, although there will be obstacles along the way. So life is arranged, without obstacles you will not come to your goal.
Tefenyt

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

The photo delineates the opposite sides of ourselves whether we are in the way of not abandoning our fantasies or abandoning our fantasies when it's as of now couple of more advances left to contact them. These days, the economic situation's isn't generally great and my portfolio is likewise down however I never abandon my fantasies since I stay positive regardless of all these.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

To achieve your dream you have to work hard and brave with the circumstances. The dream could not be achieved easily so you have to keep learning. Success in this industry, you should be able to make decisions that are good for you. You have to be patient and do not you can't control yourself.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Valentyzer

Activity: 206
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:04:44 AM

Yes nice motivational quote. That dream is the reason why we are still here,  sleep everyday wake up and continue with the hustle trying to keep hope alive in the mist of uncertainty, hoping one day the dream will turn to reality
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:11:31 AM

Resilience and perseverance in achieving their goals is always a very necessary quality. If you do not have patience, then you will not be able to achieve what you want. This is especially true for those who deal with crypto-currencies.
aldorexxx

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

It is true, I know a lot of people who are interested in their dreams and they are going to the aim. But not me, I like to get everything in the same time.
datmacro

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

meaningful lessons. I am also trying to make money to serve my future. The crypto market is always changing but I still believe the market will change back to good
markingscringling8512

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

ye, it's really hard not to get distracted and getting tired from the everyday shit of our lives
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

A dream is a bitcoin of$ 20 000 course.. then all my plans will be implemented. A house, a car... it's my dreams. I do trades, take part in the bounty!  I hope that the market will be bullish!
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:22:40 PM

I fully agree with the fact that you should not take it on the road to your dream. But, if you mean by this that you should not sell your coins, but just wait, then this is not exactly the right advice! Most likely you need to start developing in the crypto-currency world besides investing!
I believe that everyone has their own path and everyone has their own perfect timing. We have our own journey to take to become successful, there we can encounter failures, encounter smooth flow of Investment that's why we should set in ourselves to not give up on your dreams because we have our own perfect timing.
Lusya8461

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:32:12 PM

People who live a dream and set goals are definitely happier in life than pessimists.Optimists dream and happily go to their dream.They enjoy every moment of their lives.Therefore, they purposefully, confidently go to their goal, realizing their dream into reality!
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

I try to fulfill my dream every day. It's not too far, but I need more effort to achieve. With the cryptography I've been holding since March and continue to hold with strong confidence, the market will recover soon
This is the reason why we involve in decentralized investment because we have different goals and dreams in life and I think this is the pathway to achieve that, now I'm having to much patience so far and believe it will bounceback in current price.

azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:53:49 PM

yes I strongly agree that we must never give up what we do. I really like the words expressed by Jack Ma. Never give up on what we dream of, and always try to do the best we have. Until now, I always remember the proverb that says Failure is a delayed success, so if we want to successfully reach our dreams, it will fail first.

amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:13:14 PM

People's inspirational stories is  great way for motivation, but for some people that motivation is temporary. It's true- never give up on your dreams, but it also true- we should go to our dreams with hardwork, not our dreams come to us and say achieve me. So never give up and hardwork with genuine way, not with shortcut or wrong way.
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:51:26 PM

I agree with that. people who have dreams and get it done are happy in their lives. Never give up on your dreams. Keep on working towards it. Don't let anything stop you. Persevere till you achieve your aim.
plankton66

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:52:15 PM

use our dream as the main goal that we will achieve and continue to struggle so that we can achieve it to be the ultimate success. surrender only to losers who are not sure of their own dreams and are afraid to start again when there are many trials and obstacles that make us discouraged.

As well as investing in Crypto, all of us must have a reason for their own dreams by investing, I myself invest in Crypto to make the future better and have assets for future lives. so I never gave up and continued to be sure to pursue my dreams, even though the obstacles came to make a little weak.
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:58:27 PM

I agree with that. people who have dreams and get it done are happy in their lives. Never give up on your dreams. Keep on working towards it. Don't let anything stop you. Persevere till you achieve your aim.
Atlantic12

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:34:42 AM

Perseverance and hardworking is key to success. When you fail on your first attempt you must try over and over until you attain your goal. Never give up!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: