Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any reason why i must continue Investing in Altcoins?  (Read 594 times)
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:39:05 PM

Frankly speaking, there are several reasons why i must continue to invest in the wold of Altcoin: haven the mindset that i will make a good earnings form investing with any possible altcoin that will shoot to the moon in the nearest future. Also, that continuing doing more research on some promising project before investing will yield more huge profit as never before when invested in.

I could imagine what your reasons are; kindly share it might help someone to continue investing.

Definitely I agree with what you have said. There still a good altcoins in the crypto market to invest if you do thorough research and analysis. In that way, you can earn a huge profit if you have that mindset and determination.  Even if the crypto market is red, there is still a good advantage for us investors. It is a time for us to buy at a low price for some promising coins that might pump price in the future.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:12:27 PM

Many projects show good prospects. Tokens can grow from 100 to 1000 percent. Now the overall mood of the market is to blame, but in one year everything can change

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:13:50 PM

The reasons are really not so much as it may seem, but I still think that now many rich people who manage the crypto-currency world, we understand it, that manipulation is obvious, they are trying to drive out all the people who are in crypts for fast money.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

A lot of reasons why you should continue investing. The market is still at it's infant stage and you can say you're one of the early adopters for most of these techs we have in the blockchain space now. The important thing to do is to invest in coins will use case
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

I think that you should invest in btc because this is the most profitable coin with the biggest potential and you will definitely win if investing in it now as the price is lower at the moment than it will be
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:49:11 PM

Frankly speaking, there are several reasons why i must continue to invest in the wold of Altcoin: haven the mindset that i will make a good earnings form investing with any possible altcoin that will shoot to the moon in the nearest future. Also, that continuing doing more research on some promising project before investing will yield more huge profit as never before when invested in.

I could imagine what your reasons are; kindly share it might help someone to continue investing.

What i see in altcoins now is the value on the market are very bad. While bitcoin price stable above $6k, altcoins price dropped more.
I think the reason for keep investing in altcoin is the low market now. Many peoples may have sold their altcoins, but i believe they will come back.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

Investing in altcoins was depend on your belief actually, not depending on other's opinion. So, the reason will comes from you Smiley

since that altcoins now was too trending, it is shows only that there is money we could get in here just simply as that, then it is also there arseveral

coins out there that are really potentials too for us to earn more than we expecting for.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:57:03 PM

Yes, invest in altcoin is so profitable for me.
Why you must go away from there.
I know, invest in altcoin is have a risk to get a loss or maybe a scam project.
You must to know how that coin work and grow before buy and invest in there.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:01:38 PM

I think there are better reasons to invest now than they where with bitcoin at 10k. Now the prices are realistic an we have a chance of catching the right coins.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

I think there are better reasons to invest now than they where with bitcoin at 10k. Now the prices are realistic an we have a chance of catching the right coins.

And also we have a chance to buy more altcoin while the price are drop and the chance to earn huge profit for the future is still there, so don't waste your time and choose the best altcoin to hold.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:32:58 PM

The reason you should continue investing in altcoins is because the crypto market is still in it's early development, in the few years to come, the space will be worth so much money and your investment will be worth so much money.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:53:14 PM

I don't understand how some coins can fly to the moon, if everybody is waiting for this? A lot of people will fix profit and there won't be any moon. You must support projects and new technologies...
micknessjocular

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:01:26 PM

you should invest beacuse you can still earn a lot of money if you do it carefully
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

There are a lot of reasons to invest in altcoins this year. Firstly, they shall rise very soon, secondly, they have good projects. I am telling you about the ones I am using right now. These are PRG, NEO and ADA.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:20:36 PM

For sure anyone investing into crypto currency is doing so hoping the price will increase in the future for maximum profit, crypto market been so volatile the price go up and down, so when we invest when the price went down, we will hope it will go up again for us to make profit, it's kinda risky though that's why we should always invest what we can afford.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:28:41 PM

Investing in altcoin will make you a lot of money, but it's a risky investment and it will not be as secure as investing in Bitcoin or ETH. And evidence has shown that in 2018 all people Altcoin investment has become a long-term holder
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

My reasons why I keep on investing with altcoins and ico is because first and foremost I believe in cryptocurrency from the moment I have known about it. I do hold quite number of different tokens but mostly I got them from doing bounty campaign as a reward but I still invest with ico and I trade altcoins as it helps me with my financial needs.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

Well, to be very honest, the coins I have in my wallet right now are worth investing in. these coins are Lamden, Paragon and Cardano. They are very good in terms if earnings and profitability.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:58:02 PM

If you have missed bitcoin's development, in altcoins, you have the opportunity to witness its growth from the ground and be part of its early adopters. Needless to say that the risks is far greater since most of the alts now never recover after a huge dump so pick the ones with a solid product.
lavishlifing

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

Because for me many altcoin shows obvious potential to grow,
just do your own research and be optimistic
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: