Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:08:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be stronger this time  (Read 4048 times)
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

I am still optimistic about fortification

I was a famous digital currency analyst, recently that the digital currency market this year is stronger than it was at the same time in 2014. According to his tweets, there are a lot of ongoing purchases despite fear and surrender in the market. His vision was illustrated by a graph comparing the decomposition rate for the period from December 2017 to August 2018 and from December 2013 to January 2015

The market capitalization of the healthy grew from $ 8 billion at about the same time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired many acquisitions and reached a price point of close to $ 20,000 in December 2017, the value of the market has increased by more than $ 661 billion.

The 2018 index clearly indicates that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after its recent rejection of the proposed ETFs proposed by the Winklefos brothers, will announce its decision on nine ETFs in September.

I hope that I have delivered all and created hope again to those who lost Grin

I hope this will really happen, I hope bitcoin will be stonger after the devastating loss to the market. I hope we can still be normal and that's all I asked for because seeing a thing recovers is very satisfying.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:16:34 AM

Bitcoin will be stronger this time.I strongly believe that it will some day.Even if it will take some time to do so, I believe.

Which time is everybody speaking about? Is it 2018? If yes, then I do not think, Bitcoin will be strong. If it is 2019, there is a great chance that BTC will gain and become more powerful.
sagittarius1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

Truly for sure it will be more grounded and more profitable than it was previously, the cost may low now however as each coin accompanies the two sides bitcoin additionally does likewise way the monster is resting now and when it gets up everybody will again begin discussing the cost as opposed to ridiculing
sachithra

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:00:35 AM

My hope is about September month. 1st attempt for ETF was rejected. But I think they will discuss and do a great thing on this September. So if that happen crypto traders will be rich again. With this bad market, trading is very risky. So let's hope for a great September.. Wink
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 09:07:07 AM

After many years of existence, bad time and good times of bitcoin with its prices. I already know how strong crypto currency is, if we compare thr bearish market from 2009 to this year. They have the same result which months are bearish and which are bull. Nothing chance this time for all crypto coins, bitcoin loss its 80% of the highest price and it just become big lost because of its high price. Back to the past when bitcoin dump same percent this time. It also 80%, so the point is its just all thr same 80% the difference is in the price so make crypto come on dead

EoNs_COIN

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

it always comes back stronger its just a matter of how long
Andrea43Turner

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:51:30 AM

Bitcoin will burn more strongly, that fire is lit by genuine investment and you believe Bitcoin will live again?
QuppyTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

Bitcoin is always risin from the bottom after being knocked out by huge drops in prices. This is unknown factor to me how it manages to do so.
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:05:49 AM

with crypto currency bitcoin it will be all right for us to just have a little patience Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

Every year more and more people say that bitcoin will be dead and other coins will take over. But every single time bitcoin has proved its critics wrong. After every downfall bitcoin has risen harder and become more stronger.
Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:11:39 AM

Bitcoin can show such good statistics, he has so many pluses.  I still do not understand why people reject it.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

I think so, the main thing most investors are waiting for is the certainty of bitcoin in ETFs. if it is ascertained that bitcoin will be included in the ETF by the SEC, I'm sure bitcoin will jump further more than the price in December 2017
Its true that we are waiting for etf. News about cryptocurrency improvement is very important now to make the cryptocurrency move to bullish market. The bearish is already so long and its making the investors loss a bit of their trust. The result is the market bearish for longer. We need good news now to move forward
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:44:16 AM

I think people that despite the current storm in the market remain on the forum does not need hope or motivation) They have strong
erifubirugen

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

After the all cryptocurrency market lose the bitcoin stayed strong and showed us its power. So i never believe that the bitcoin price fall, it will rise and catch $11-12k in 6 months. I am sure that the bitcoin never will us down, and also altcoin market will rise soon. The world accept the crypto money and the business just started. So everyone must buy cryptocurrency now..
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:00:24 AM

I was a famous digital currency analyst, recently that the digital currency market this year is stronger than it was at the same time in 2014. According to his tweets, there are a lot of ongoing purchases despite fear and surrender in the market. His vision was illustrated by a graph comparing the decomposition rate for the period from December 2017 to August 2018 and from December 2013 to January 2015

The market capitalization of the healthy grew from $ 8 billion at about the same time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired many acquisitions and reached a price point of close to $ 20,000 in December 2017, the value of the market has increased by more than $ 661 billion.

The 2018 index clearly indicates that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after its recent rejection of the proposed ETFs proposed by the Winklefos brothers, will announce its decision on nine ETFs in September.

I am still positive that bitcoin price will recover this coming ber months. I hope and I pray it would be happen. Bitcoin is a good investment and no matter what happen as for today that the price is low this is the best time to buy for bitcoin and I am still confident there is a big boom in the market soon.
Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:04:49 AM

Very can be, after all this thought itself so and emerges, so waiting for further development, gives this coin, it will be interesting watch, that same will with this coin in the future.
arc67583

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:28:16 AM

Yes Bitcoin will be much stronger this time and an investor who invest in Bitcoin can be very confidence about the profit because even Bitcoin price dropped previously due to many reasons it had to face from the world but the world understanding towards Bitcoin is changing so we can see many industries and businesses are trying to connect Bitcoin with there core business processes and that can give a good place in the near future to increase it's price and expand more in the globe 
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

Very can be, after all this thought itself so and emerges, so waiting for further development, gives this coin, it will be interesting watch, that same will with this coin in the future.
I think bitcoin will really become more stronger this time. Because bitcoin today is really become more amazing because there are so many believer that believe on it today and there are many investors that invest on it because of the amazing features that can really give them  a lot of profit, bitcoin is now stronger than before .
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:11:34 PM

My opinion is that the rise in the price of bitcoin is inevitable. Now he is going through a period of adaptation of the market, but soon, within a few years, he will rise in price. In addition, bitcoin occupies new areas of activity, which also positively affects its value.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:21:33 PM

Im still hoping for that result,  that bitcoin will be stronger this time.  Although we all know that bitcoin is on the bad condition,  has a lower price.  But i always think positive that before end of the year bitcoin will recover in good and better condition. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: