Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:48:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be stronger this time  (Read 4048 times)
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

Bitcoin will always be stronger because its the best cryptocurrency no matter what could be happening to it right now, all will still be surmounted.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

Bitcoin will always be stronger because its the best cryptocurrency no matter what could be happening to it right now, all will still be surmounted.
well, I still hope to see the price of bitcoin reach a high price for now. but, it looks like bitcoin prices are really stable at $ 6500. well, maybe for starters, breaking the $ 7000 price will look like a pretty good price increase.
euronine897

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

Price of the Bitcoin can be describe as stable at the moment and increasing in a slow rate which shows a huge change when comparing to last period and also unlike past couple of year the amount f Bitcoin investors or holders has been increased in amount and also Bitcoins business adaptation so considering those points we can suggest Bitcoin will stronger and stable than ever 
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:42:39 PM

I do still optimistic with the ETF, the recent rejection even get review again by sec even though i do think they all will be still got rejected but yet atleast i believe that SEC will have no more reasons to reject ETF. ETF will be eventually approved and tom lee do agree 100% with this statement.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:56:20 PM

Thank you for your speech, it will definitely be because bitcoin is currently very popular globally and probably in the future if we exploit them properly there will be a big change in currency.

I hope September 30 will bring us positive results, everyone is so worried about what will happen that day.
The big name in cryptocurrency will try until we get SEC approval, this is one of the things we all wait for, so Bitcoin moves forward
AfterHot542

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

I also think that, because of this downfall many garbage will going to leave bitcoin and the only real users will going to continue it will make bitcoin more strong.
dr.cheema

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:07:46 PM

Well now we can see a jump in price on Coinmarketcap. Even that ETF Bitcoin is not approved by SEC yet!
This time investors and Bitcoin HODLERS are very confident, i am also expecting huge jump in ethereum price next month.  Smiley
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:35:36 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 06:48:58 PM by mr.nby

I do still optimistic with the ETF, the recent rejection even get review again by sec even though i do think they all will be still got rejected but yet atleast i believe that SEC will have no more reasons to reject ETF. ETF will be eventually approved and tom lee do agree 100% with this statement.

Bitcoin can handle it. A negative decision on the ETF will certainly not have long-lasting effects. So far, the market has been operating without ETF. Bitcoin was already out of crises so it can handle it now.
Subwooferred

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

I'm absolutely sure it will get stronger and thanks for sharing your thoughts! Some of us really need your support.
Zero504

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:13:41 PM

Bitcoin can handle it. A negative decision on the ETF will certainly not have long-lasting effects. So far, the market has been operating without ETF. Bitcoin was already out of crises so it can handle it now.

ETFs have no effect on price developments, there is even a tendency that whatever happens to them will actually make prices rise, their proposals only cause rumors and issues that reduce the price of the game before the deadline, but you are right, if the SEC approves, Game will change for the better.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:25:12 PM

I am ignoring those negative thoughts and negative thinking right now and always thinking positive even the value was falling because it cannot help if you are thinking negative. I'll never give up and continues to trade and invest and trust bitcoin because i know it will rise soon and still waiting that in gonna happen. Think positive for the positive mindset and positive result.
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:06:10 PM

Sure and most people reallly don't believe this but if you have actually followed up on the success story of bitcoin you will realize that it can take it within just two weeks to hit $9k. Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrencies.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:13:06 PM

I am ignoring those negative thoughts and negative thinking right now and always thinking positive even the value was falling because it cannot help if you are thinking negative. I'll never give up and continues to trade and invest and trust bitcoin because i know it will rise soon and still waiting that in gonna happen. Think positive for the positive mindset and positive result.
At present the BTC value does't fall dude,although falling will still return to its current value which I think we will not sell at a hard fall.It's true dude you better ignore negative news that makes you doubt invest as much as you want right cause we trust the character of the BTC market that will rise again.

orayorayan2

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:18:00 PM

I still put my trust in BTC, whatever the prediction I will continue to survive, even though now there are so many bad news that sometimes disturbs my mind, but joining Cripto has become my commitment, whatever the risk I am ready to accept, I hope the market will soon recover, and a bright day will come soon

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:29:38 PM

I'm still have positive mind towards the bitcoin,2018 index clearly show that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for.

Yes it is . people slowly begin to see crypto as a revolution in digital financial. and a lot of history behind it all that can change someone's mindset about crypto. crypto is very likely to continue to rise because new adopters continue to grow with advances in technology and digital.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:34:50 PM

I still put my trust in BTC, whatever the prediction I will continue to survive, even though now there are so many bad news that sometimes disturbs my mind, but joining Cripto has become my commitment, whatever the risk I am ready to accept, I hope the market will soon recover, and a bright day will come soon

Having a positive outcomes on btc could help us to hold for the mean time our coin. Bitcoin will become stronger even though price is volatile from the start users still continue had a support on bitcoin. I still believe bitcoin can stand and price will soar again.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:39:28 PM

that's normal
because every year when August to January next year bitcoin is always bullish
you can check it through coinmarketcap

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:54:22 PM

I think you have the truth, too, because every year the price of bitcoin will experience a price increase when it enters at the end of the year and I think with this ETF it will trigger and stimulate bitcoin price movements.
estupido

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:01:23 AM

I believe bitcoin is stronger and more valuable than before, especially at the end of this year.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:29:12 AM

Agree and what does not kill bitcoin does make it much more stronger. The harder the struggle, the higher the price it reaches after it passes. These bankers and Warren Buffet don't get that they just make bitcoin more powerful everytime they try to bring it down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: