Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be stronger this time  (Read 4048 times)
GreenHarbor57

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:53:21 PM

Undoubtedly bitcoin will become stronger because this is the biggest shock in the history of bitcoin and it still absorbing it so that after recover from this shock it will become stronger.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

Always Believed in it and will forever preach it to the world , we are all only wanting to get more btc in our custody to be rich in future by trying to see it low so we can by more and seeing it high to have more value, the market has been volatile in little way which has left the strong hand with some and weak ones with nothing , hoping to see more uptrend soon .

FilipZ

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchange

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:23:37 PM

I'll never loose faith in BTC. I think that BTC is just a crypto currency depending on a "mountain"that is really unpredictable. BTC will one day cost 100$ and the next day may cost 5k$. It's unpredictable but I can tell you that BTCs cost will rise again and that's why people still have faith in it. People still buys BTCs and in my opinion that is good because in the near future, the world will depend on crypto currency and the leading crypto currency is still BTC.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬     
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:35:07 PM

Capitalization of the market is sound created from $ 8 billion at about a comparative time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired various acquisitions and accomplished a cost reason for close $ 20,000 in December 2017.
holepunch

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

I am still optimistic about fortification

I was a famous digital currency analyst, recently that the digital currency market this year is stronger than it was at the same time in 2014. According to his tweets, there are a lot of ongoing purchases despite fear and surrender in the market. His vision was illustrated by a graph comparing the decomposition rate for the period from December 2017 to August 2018 and from December 2013 to January 2015

The market capitalization of the healthy grew from $ 8 billion at about the same time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired many acquisitions and reached a price point of close to $ 20,000 in December 2017, the value of the market has increased by more than $ 661 billion.

The 2018 index clearly indicates that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after its recent rejection of the proposed ETFs proposed by the Winklefos brothers, will announce its decision on nine ETFs in September.

I hope that I have delivered all and created hope again to those who lost Grin

Bitcoin is always growing and declining and I think that it will decrease again despite the fact that currently is growing
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:56:27 PM

I was a famous digital currency analyst, recently that the digital currency market this year is stronger than it was at the same time in 2014. According to his tweets, there are a lot of ongoing purchases despite fear and surrender in the market. His vision was illustrated by a graph comparing the decomposition rate for the period from December 2017 to August 2018 and from December 2013 to January 2015

The market capitalization of the healthy grew from $ 8 billion at about the same time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired many acquisitions and reached a price point of close to $ 20,000 in December 2017, the value of the market has increased by more than $ 661 billion.

The 2018 index clearly indicates that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after its recent rejection of the proposed ETFs proposed by the Winklefos brothers, will announce its decision on nine ETFs in September.

I also believe that bitcoin will be stronger this year. But history repeats itself. Similar cases in the history of bitcoin have already been. If I'm not mistaken in 2013, the price of 1200 fell to 300 and then raised again, bitcoin took more than six months for this. So I wait for my friends and work.
GhostKnight

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:03:23 PM

The recent market dominance of Bitcoin shows how much people are putting their trust over Bitcoin rather than switching to other profitable coins that were doing great even in the bearish market. Hopefully, the market will keep recovering how it is doing right now. In that way, we will have a better chance of seeing Bitcoin reaching at least the 10,000$ mark by the end of this year.
availcrypto

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:11:41 AM

Yap the bitocin price is in very good position. Some project of bitcoin have huge popularity. Because of it many people eargly wait to invest here. I found huge popularity in this coin so I believe it will more stable.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:48:28 AM

Yes bitcoin this time it will be stronger and be popular always and still in the number one spot.
As of now the bitcoin increasing the price of it smoothly and take the price of $7000 maybe it will a good news to see bitcoin reach that price.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:50:34 AM

yes, I also believe that bitcoin is the most powerful coin among other coins, because the development of bitcoin prices is also increasing every day, so for us it will also be easier for us to trade every day.
Xetonica

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

yes, I also believe that bitcoin is the most powerful coin among other coins, because the development of bitcoin prices is also increasing every day, so for us it will also be easier for us to trade every day.
If we believe of the bitcoin to going stronger ill think it will happen.
As of now the bitcoin and into a high price and still running smoothly to reach a high price again.
PhilipCornel01

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:40:57 PM

Those thing which create through break will always become strong and same things happen with bitcoin and every downfall make bitcoin more strong.
Xetonica

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

Actually we will need to believe to bitcoin if we want to support bitcoin. And we know bitcoins are still stronger are always.
So that's why some of my bitcoin are on my wallet and holding of it.
Emanammy

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

I still belief that bitcoin will be stronger this time.
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:47:03 AM

To my mind, it is better to use btc than any other coin because it has many pros and it is not good to deny them. soon many companies will start using it instead of the main currency
Chichitalent

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:47:17 AM

I've never scared about BTC movement because it's the best digital project and it will remain the same till we are no more....
Rafael.angelo

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

Truly. With it's volatility at an all time low and dominance at 53% in this 'bearish' market, bitcoin has been showing unpredecented correction. I would place my bet on some bullish correction in the closing wuarter of 2018.
Myown55

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:07:05 AM

Bitcoin is now on the rise and we hope this continues. We have seen red for quite a longer time now and its time for green. There is no need to scared any longer, we are making money this years.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
olarrtt

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:14:27 AM

i do still believe that bitcoin will get back and turn into higher price, maybe 50,000.

Yes I strongly believe that too, with the TA and FA going around, but what am not sure of is the 50,000
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

i do still believe that bitcoin will get back and turn into higher price, maybe 50,000.

i know btc will come back sooner.now is the time to pay attention the price of btc.its slowly going higher.i'm happy to hear this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: