Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be stronger this time  (Read 4047 times)
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

This time it sounds really solid. Because I don't think that the meaningless rise we experienced in the previous period would happen again. Because everyone in the market is almost conscious. Fomo will not be experienced in sudden drops as there will not be sudden increases since there is not too much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

Although the price of Bitcoin is lower now,but I believe that the demand for Bitcoin is very high as it will increase its value in the future compared to the previous years.
therefore with many users and requests, bitcoin will be stronger and faster to develop in the future and in the coming year.
it's true that many who believe and who invest also can make bitcoin stronger to survive and increase its price to soar in the future
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:26:09 PM

Yes I believe so. This time bitcoin is going to be solid as well irrespective of its challenges it's facing bitcoin is able to come out of those challenges. Bitcoin will forever remain the king of cryptocurrency.
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:37:57 PM

I am still have a positif mind about bitcoin future, I strongly believe that bitcoin will be better in the future, people will understand how bitcoin Works and what is the benefit of using it, not only for investment, but as a currency. We can imagine how easy to use bitcoin as a currency around the world with low fees.
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:41:31 PM

I am still optimistic about fortification

I was a famous digital currency analyst, recently that the digital currency market this year is stronger than it was at the same time in 2014. According to his tweets, there are a lot of ongoing purchases despite fear and surrender in the market. His vision was illustrated by a graph comparing the decomposition rate for the period from December 2017 to August 2018 and from December 2013 to January 2015

The market capitalization of the healthy grew from $ 8 billion at about the same time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired many acquisitions and reached a price point of close to $ 20,000 in December 2017, the value of the market has increased by more than $ 661 billion.

The 2018 index clearly indicates that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after its recent rejection of the proposed ETFs proposed by the Winklefos brothers, will announce its decision on nine ETFs in September.

I hope that I have delivered all and created hope again to those who lost Grin
The decision of the Securities Commission is able to influence the crypto market which currently requires a lot of positive things to restore investor confidence. But I think there will be other news that can push the market forward. Don't be discouraged about that. Those who do not have information to make money on the market, which is in regression. Of course, the Commission's decision is very important for reversal, but that is not the last solution.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:42:47 PM

Hopefully that Bitcoin grow again like in the past year we all want to have a good financial so i will invest on Bitcoin if ever happen again because i want to invest the real money that your money will grow up not like other so i wish that Bitcoin go back again i strictly waiting for it. I know we all waiting for that will happen again we all need to have that chance.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:57:57 PM

I also think that every price drop gives bitcoins an even bigger boost to growth. It continues to develop and improve, and I think that very soon it will be fully implemented as a currency.

Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:10:26 PM

Think positive bitcoin will recover and improve thier transactions in all over the world. Its getting stronger while price is low. Its continuing developing the system many people buying bitcoin at the lower price it makes them grow and much bigger.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

Bitcoin will remain stronger even if the crypto market situation is in bear status the the bitcoin still dominated the market and the down trend does not indicate a weak performance of bitcoin and among other top crypto bitcoin is still the king.
Caxton10

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:35:53 PM

To add to your hope message, I also believe that the stability in price bitcoin is experiencing in this year may be what the banks are waiting for. As such I see banks working with bitcoin in the near future.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:03:54 AM

I am believe good news will come for bitcoin. Many financial institution already made statement that they are interesting to invest in bitcoin. I am believe bitcoin will be good and strong investment for long term.
maicahlove

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:14:12 AM

This is what people needs to put their mind at ease and not to worry about FUD news that is spreading all over the internet. I am a believer of bitcoin so i really think that bitcoin price will recover and surpass its ATH soon.
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:32:12 AM

Bitcoin will remain stronger even if the crypto market situation is in bear status the the bitcoin still dominated the market and the down trend does not indicate a weak performance of bitcoin and among other top crypto bitcoin is still the king.

Something that can't replace Bitcoin at this time. so Bitcoin is still the top coin to date. If the price of Bitcoin experiences a decline it will be the best way to buy Bitcoin and invest long term.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:07:25 AM

I agree with you on this! Bitcoin together with crypto investors have come of age if you ask me. The period between the last bull run and now, have tought many of us lessons, good ones and bad ones too! People are gradually beginning to see that talk is always cheap when it comes to banning anything and regulating anything, Those who are fighting cryptocurrencies in china for instance have only succeeded in creating businesses in other countries as most startups have moved, regulators haven't had it easy making laws for crypto that stick, those who have counted loses, are now better traders/investors, people are now aware that ICOs are not very good places to dock, so all attention si shifting back to bitcoin and the trust for it keeps increasing by the day. So I see bitcoin becoming stronger than ever!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Haleyyy

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:14:05 AM

At the present time, Bitcoin has come back strongly, typically as we can see the value of them has increased dramatically over the last few weeks. But if Bitcoin does not have a breakthrough in value by the end of this year, then perhaps they will lose a lot.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:19:11 AM

As the present time right now Bitcoin will come back strongly, I have to see two more weeks Bitcoin price going to some up but Actually not have stable.i think this year last hope we will get good news about Bitcoin value.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:25:10 AM

As the present time right now Bitcoin will come back strongly, I have to see two more weeks Bitcoin price going to some up but Actually not have stable.i think this year last hope we will get good news about Bitcoin value.
have you already started to despair with bitcoin? I think there is nothing wrong with bitcoin, markets now indeed tends to fall, but there will be an impact on the market after the bitcoin strengthening all people looking for bitcoin with low prices. many people say will strengthen bitcoin on q-4 this year, but until now we have not seen changes. I think strengthening bitcoin on crypto market will occur at the beginning of next year if it doesn't happen this year.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:33:31 AM

Actually, Bitcoin is indicating a strong performance and the graph looks pretty bullish.
Domination of Bitcoin on the whole crypto market is no doubt and you can clearly see it on the Coinmarketcap website.

Here it shows a 51.3% of dominance all over the crypto market, a 30% dominance on the market is really high but a dominance of 50% and up is absolutely high. Cool
If Bitcoin will keep the $6,000 US dollar floor price is will surely explode at the later part of the year based on my own point of view. Wink
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:22:05 AM

Yes, I agree with you that Bitcoin will be stronger this time and it will go up soon. We hope Bitcoin will stable and goes up like it use to be. The Strom it's beginning to be over and the sunshine will rise again. Let see what will happen in a few days or weeks
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:16:09 AM

Yes, I agree with you that Bitcoin will be stronger this time and it will go up soon. We hope Bitcoin will stable and goes up like it use to be. The Strom it's beginning to be over and the sunshine will rise again. Let see what will happen in a few days or weeks
yes, currently the price of bitcoin is really stable at a price of $ 6k. well, it can be said that currently bitcoin already has good stability. I really believe that in the future, the price of bitcoin will be higher, and of course it will be better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: