Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷  (Read 6134 times)
Andreew | Advento support

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

I have been amazed with your title and wanted to ask some serious questions. Is your platform can work with the 2 blockchains? I mean, 1 blockchain is enough for a project like this.
Thank you for your question.
Theoretically it could work with 1 blockchain but these two blockchains are being developed for two different purposes. The way two blockcains work is as follow:

🆒The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!

🆕Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry

What a great purpose so that you can view instantly for each record without worrying to lose any payment because there are 2 blockchains.
That is correct! But it is responsibility of just 1 blockchain and 1 blockchain is quite enough for this purpose.
"2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry" - for completely different goal!
Have no doubt in the significance of 2 blockchains!
I haven't heard about any ICO which uses 2 blockchains. Is it possible from the technical point of view?
Yes,it is! As each of them is made for solving different tasks, 2 blockchains could work separately like 2 different projects, they don't intersect. For more details wait for our WP!
Will I be able to read WP in another languages? Cause English is not my native language. To understand all the blockchain staff I need read it in Portuguese
WP in Portuguese as well as in other less spoken languages will be availiable a little bit later.
jaseno76

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

is there a bounty? when does the bounty campaign start for advento ?

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

is there a bounty? when does the bounty campaign start for advento ?
Sure, we'll have some kind of bounty, but not in a classical way, we don't want to make the mistakes of previouse ICOS and give out too many tokens. You may be interested in aridrop which is planned and will be held soonish, stay tuned and you won't miss it;)
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:43:09 PM

am looking forward to this...when is the ico and in terms of token what kind of token is it going to be...and will there be the need to download a wallet ?
smexlxrd

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:13:03 PM

I like the project. How can I help you? I'd like to participate and yes, waiting for bounty info if there will be one.
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

I like the project. How can I help you? I'd like to participate and yes, waiting for bounty info if there will be one.
that all we've been waiting for and what your area of specialization

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:26:20 PM

am looking forward to this...when is the ico and in terms of token what kind of token is it going to be...and will there be the need to download a wallet ?
ICO starts approximately in the middle of autumn, it will be utility token on erc-20 token standard.

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

Thank you very much! join our official tg community at https://t.me/advento_official and follow the news.
We'll have some kind of a bounty program, it will be very different from a usual one:)
Dolmatov

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

How much money do you need? Soft cap? Hard cap?
Is there any info about Advento token?

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

Thank you for the question.
The HARD cap is about 30M USD.
Approximate amount of tokens for sale is about 100 M (which are 60 % of all tokens).
ADV is utility token on erc-20 standard.
The exact information will appear on the website soon
Dolmatov

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:11:43 PM

Approximate amount of tokens for sale is about 100 M (which are 60 % of all tokens).
as far as I know there is no website yet, isn't it?

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

No, there no website available now, I meant the information will appear with website. Sorry for misleading you.
Dolmatov

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

No, there no website available now, I meant the information will appear with website. Sorry for misleading you.
Tell me one more thing, How will you pomote your ICO? popularity among the people is good for both investors and founders
jacasta19

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:13:30 PM

What an announcement. If you only realize half of what you promise, that will be a complete success. I'm looking forward to the presale.

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

What an announcement. If you only realize half of what you promise, that will be a complete success. I'm looking forward to the presale.
Thank you for support! People who believe in our product as we do are the best motivation to keep doing what we have planned!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

Tell me one more thing, How will you pomote your ICO? popularity among the people is good for both investors and founders
The promotion strategy for Advento advertising platform consists of the most effective advertising methods.
     Offline promotion:
• Participation in exhibitions
• Partnership programs
• Using other offline promotion tools
     Online promotion:
• Website promotion
• Context and banner advertising
• Social networks promotion
• and many others...
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:08:41 PM

30 million USD is a huge amount of money. Smiley Why is a hardcap so big? How will you spend this money?

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:26:36 AM

30 million USD is a huge amount of money. Smiley Why is a hardcap so big? How will you spend this money?
You Know that it is necessary a lot of money to develop a really quality product. Talking about money allocation, the structure is as follows:
62,5% - Tokensale
1,5 - Legal
3% - Bounty
2% - Airdrop
9% - Development fund
12% - Founders fee
3% - Reserve funds
7% - Advisors
davemorg

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:52:57 AM

Does your future platform provide any fraud prevention measures?

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:14:27 AM

Does your future platform provide any fraud prevention measures?
Thants for the question.
Yes. As many current systems use a third-party mechanism of detecting fraudulent behaviour, we at Advento have developed our own technology to prevent fraud, that uses the absolute maximum of a user's data to analyse his behaviour, key characteristics and historical data.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: