Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:18:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷  (Read 6129 times)
TGBgraib

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:31:59 AM

What are the competitive advantages of Advento?

The main advantages of Advento advertising platform include:

• Two Blockchain chains give transparency not only to all financial transactions, but also allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry, which can be checked without using a personal cabinet, using a unique hash.
• Advanced targeting options, through which you can configure accurate delivery of the context to the desired audience.
• Launch ads on all devices, anytime and anywhere.
• Use of artificial intelligence technologies, which make it possible to exclude fraud and robotic traffic as much as possible, effectively moderating advertisements, optimizing the setting and management of advertising campaigns.
• Exclusion of sites with questionable content, negative feedback, often changing information.
• Precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.

Is there an advantage because of using two blockchains? I don't understand why that is. Imagine you have two synergetic applications working on the Ethereum blockchain, what would be the advantage to give every application an own blockchain?
Thank you for your question. Of course there are advantages of using two blokchains.
Theoretically it could work with 1 blockchain but these two blockchains are being developed for two different purposes. The way two blockcains work is as follow:

🆒The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!

🆕Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry

Thanks for the explanation. At first I also did not understand the use of two blockchain. it turned out to have a different purpose but it was still integrated, it was very interesting to me maybe also others. How about application development, sir?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DavidRi

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:43:41 AM

i think its great project, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the project. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
Andreew | Advento support

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:53:54 AM

i think its great project, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the project. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
Thank you so much for the support! We do our best to meet with our supporters expectations!
Beatzby_Ntelne

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:03:56 AM

Greetings devs!
After reading a bit through your website I must say that I am pretty excited about the business. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant business.

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:14:14 AM

Greetings devs!
After reading a bit through your website I must say that I am pretty excited about the business. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant business.
Sure. We have no doubts that it will be a significant business. But you have to wait a little bit for the whitepaper. It is just about to be released

Do not forget to join our official Advento telegram community at https://t.me/advento_official
One more thing you can do is to follow our social media! Here are links:

https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel

facebook.com/AdventoOfficial

twitter.com/AdventoOfficial

medium.com/@AdventoOfficial

instagram.com/adventoofficial

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:30:37 AM

What are the competitive advantages of Advento?

The main advantages of Advento advertising platform include:

• Two Blockchain chains give transparency not only to all financial transactions, but also allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry, which can be checked without using a personal cabinet, using a unique hash.
• Advanced targeting options, through which you can configure accurate delivery of the context to the desired audience.
• Launch ads on all devices, anytime and anywhere.
• Use of artificial intelligence technologies, which make it possible to exclude fraud and robotic traffic as much as possible, effectively moderating advertisements, optimizing the setting and management of advertising campaigns.
• Exclusion of sites with questionable content, negative feedback, often changing information.
• Precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.

Is there an advantage because of using two blockchains? I don't understand why that is. Imagine you have two synergetic applications working on the Ethereum blockchain, what would be the advantage to give every application an own blockchain?
Thank you for your question. Of course there are advantages of using two blokchains.
Theoretically it could work with 1 blockchain but these two blockchains are being developed for two different purposes. The way two blockcains work is as follow:

🆒The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!

🆕Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry

Thanks for the explanation. At first I also did not understand the use of two blockchain. it turned out to have a different purpose but it was still integrated, it was very interesting to me maybe also others. How about application development, sir?
We don't plan to develop application at least this year. If everything is going ok, we'll consider app development. It doesn't make sense now when the product isn't finished.
doublekilltriple

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:12:34 AM

The project idea is not unique but quite interesting and may be very successful if the team works hard on it.

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:23:41 AM

The project idea is not unique but quite interesting and may be very successful if the team works hard on it.
Why is Advento superior to any other marketing platform? It’s easy.

Our platform uses blockchain, which ensures absolute transparency and eliminates any possibility of budget leaks

Advento uses its own AI-based analytics platform to learn and improve. This allows us to optimize each customer’s experience and rule out any bots!

Enhanced targeting options allow the customer to use both more classic targeting methods such as age and gender, as well as more contemporary ones, like retargeting or look alike.

Advento has many more advantages that you will be able to check out in our White Paper that is coming soon! In the meantime, you can talk to our tech support as well as other investors in our Telegram channel:

https://t.me/advento_official
doublekilltriple

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:07:35 AM

Our platform uses blockchain, which ensures absolute transparency and eliminates any possibility of budget leaks

Advento uses its own AI-based analytics platform to learn and improve. This allows us to optimize each customer’s experience and rule out any bots!

Enhanced targeting options allow the customer to use both more classic targeting methods such as age and gender, as well as more contemporary ones, like retargeting or look alike.

Advento has many more advantages that you will be able to check out in our White Paper that is coming soon! In the meantime, you can talk to our tech support as well as other investors in our Telegram channel:

Can I read your medium? I know you should have

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

Sure! Please http://medium.com/@AdventoOfficial

You are welcome!
Cart-Aaron

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

Making a video clip is noot only time consuming, it actually takes a bit more effort then people usually think if you want to make a good material with some proper information and still make it watchable for people. But it will be useful for the ICO business development

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:39:35 AM

Making a video clip is noot only time consuming, it actually takes a bit more effort then people usually think if you want to make a good material with some proper information and still make it watchable for people. But it will be useful for the ICO business development
Completely agree with you!
We are going to make a video presentation of our product and place it at https://advento.pro
Stay tuned and you won't miss it!
doublekilltriple

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

You are welcome!
How many tokens the team leaves for themselves?

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

You are welcome!
How many tokens the team leaves for themselves?
I can share with you the whole token allocation structure, which looks as follows:

62,5% - Tokensale
1,5 - Legal
3% - Bounty
2% - Airdrop
9% - Development fund
12% - Founders fee
3% - Reserve funds
7% - Advisors
jonsy1234

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:44:43 AM

Changing advertising with 2 blockchains and AI seem to be an interesting idea
WallaceCasey

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

Well a certain amount of regulations and procedures is a good thing, it ensures that plan and our investments have some kinda a guarantee that they will offer the value for our money.

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

Changing advertising with 2 blockchains and AI seem to be an interesting idea
Of course 2 blockchains and AI gives Advento super high opportunities!It helps to becom the most effective tool for placing advertisements on the Internet.

Using Blockchain technology will make online advertising entirely transparent and eliminate leaks in advertising budgets. A distinctive feature of the Advento blockade will be the presence of a second chain. Advento, removing the exchange of advertising to a new level of trust, solves the problem of transparency by introducing blockages to preserve financial, analytical and statistical operations. The internal currency of the platform in which all calculations occur will be a crypto token, the entire history of which can be traced back to the very bottom.
Due to the immutability of the blockbuster, the history of financial transactions will not be faked. Thus, all users of the platform will be able to be sure that all the calculations are not subject to changes both outside and inside the platform.

The second chain will serve to record data on the actions of the website visitor on the webmaster's site, the analytical information of the anti-fraud module and the visitor's reaction to advertising materials - the fact of viewing, clicking and even pointing the mouse on the advertisement.
Parson_John

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:15:56 PM

Hey,  Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting plan. I'll keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the idea!
niazzy

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:21:10 PM

What is the idea behind this Project?

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

Hey,  Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting plan. I'll keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the idea!
Stay tuned for more announcements through our social media!
Here are links:

https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel

facebook.com/AdventoOfficial

twitter.com/AdventoOfficial

medium.com/@AdventoOfficial

instagram.com/adventoofficia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: