Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷  (Read 6135 times)
Andreew | Advento support

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:28:42 PM

What is the idea behind this Project?
ADVENTO Advertising Platform is a platform of programmatic advertising that provides automated purchase of personalized displays of Internet advertising on platforms using RTB advertising and artificial intelligence technology.
This approach allows to improve the targeting and actually move from purchasing advertising places and impressions to buying the target audience!
Detailed descriptios of technology will be in official whitepaper soon

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:32:27 PM

I recommend you to read our fresh article on medium https://medium.com/@AdventoOfficial/what-is-advento-e57f69dc995a
The article reflects the key features of ADVENTO! I hope you'll enjoy it)
niazzy

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

ADVENTO Advertising Platform is a platform of programmatic advertising that provides automated purchase of personalized displays of Internet advertising on platforms using RTB advertising and artificial intelligence technology.
This approach allows to improve the targeting and actually move from purchasing advertising places and impressions to buying the target audience!

Ok and for whom this is being developed?
yokutsu

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

More funds lead to further development and maybe give us something new that was not announced in the thread. I can imagine the team having some ideas that can not be developed due to financial reasons. So, let’s help them

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

In general potencial users could be presented in 3 categories:

◉ Bloggers, website or portal owners, forum admins, in the eyes of the platform these are all potential marketing sites, where adverts could be run for a profit;

◉ Advertisers and advertising agencies that want to increase the efficiency of their marketing campaigns by having a more accurate targeting, absolute transparancy and by removing the possibility of fraud;

◉ Other marketing platforms. In case there are not enough advertisers or publishers, you can rent other sites to run adverts or lease your own sites.
arirangkra

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:52:41 PM

I’m very new here (as well as the project itself) and there is not very much information availiable, just this lending, news channel… I can’t wait to see the WP
Could you, please, admin be so king and describe the main idea of the Advento and why is it so cool?

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:41:21 PM

I’m very new here (as well as the project itself) and there is not very much information availiable, just this lending, news channel… I can’t wait to see the WP
Could you, please, admin be so king and describe the main idea of the Advento and why is it so cool?
Describing the core features I can say for sure that:

📐Advento will be the first advertising platform whose ads are not blocked with AdBlock and other ad blockers.

📐Advento will exclude robotic traffic and provide complete analytical data for each visitor, who found the robot. At the same time, the platform solution for each visitor and the data on which the decision is based will be recorded in the block.

📐Advento will be the first platform that captures every click and even each preview of an advertisement together with the visitor's data, giving the advertiser a truly transparent budget and all platform solutions.
niazzy

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

◉ Bloggers, website or portal owners, forum admins, in the eyes of the platform these are all potential marketing sites, where adverts could be run for a profit;

◉ Advertisers and advertising agencies that want to increase the efficiency of their marketing campaigns by having a more accurate targeting, absolute transparancy and by removing the possibility of fraud;

◉ Other marketing platforms. In case there are not enough advertisers or publishers, you can rent other sites to run adverts or lease your own sites.

Will I see another way of publishing adverts?

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:14:17 PM

Will I see another way of publishing adverts?
Advertising won't be previous!
Such advertising is perceived as natural, does not cause rejection and is most organically perceived by the consumer: it does not cause banner blindness and leads a person to purchase, which allows to remove contradictions between obsessive advertising and interesting, user-friendly content!
denzhikv

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:16:35 PM

What is goal of this company?
Cart-Aaron

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

For me, plan it’s a good choice for investment. Check wp and price on market and all will be clear for you.

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:28:24 PM

The main objective of Advento is to make online marketing protected from fraud and ad blockers, completely transparent and self-taught, to provide powerful tools for determining the target audience. Our main goal is to provide all online marketing participants with effective tools for circumventing ad blockers, identifying robotic traffic and realizing transparency.

In between, the market of online marketing is growing every year and according to eMarketer forecast by the end of 2018 will be about 266 billion dollars. In 2017, the online marketing market has already outperformed the TV advertising market, but the key problems remain the same.

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

For me, plan it’s a good choice for investment. Check wp and price on market and all will be clear for you.

Sorry, but I didn't understand you. Could you specify your question?
denzhikv

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:32:57 PM

The main objective of Advento is to make online marketing protected from fraud and ad blockers, completely transparent and self-taught, to provide powerful tools for determining the target audience. Our main goal is to provide all online marketing participants with effective tools for circumventing ad blockers, identifying robotic traffic and realizing transparency.

In between, the market of online marketing is growing every year and according to eMarketer forecast by the end of 2018 will be about 266 billion dollars. In 2017, the online marketing market has already outperformed the TV advertising market, but the key problems remain the same.
Is the problem of (fraud if I'm not mistaking) robotize watching of advertising so rigorous?

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

Is the problem of (fraud if I'm not mistaking) robotize watching of advertising so rigorous?
Unfortunatelly. The share of global traffic that accounts for robotic traffic, according to research by Ana and White Ops. On average, more than a third of all Internet visitors are robots. Almost every advertising platform has its own anti-fraud solution, but no platform discloses the mechanisms for determining the robotic traffic and the parameters on the basis of which these decisions are made.

Our team develops this solution using Blockchain technology, where each solution, including its parameters, is recorded in a distributed registry. We analyze in detail the behavior of each visitor and with the help of artificial intelligence we cut off robots and fraud. Thus, we guarantee transparency and validity of decisions made by the platform.
kurai

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

Few month ago I did believe in Ethereum but I start talk with people who work in this sphere and I did understand, that ETH it's worst, what can happend with crypto world
denzhikv

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

Unfortunatelly. The share of global traffic that accounts for robotic traffic, according to research by Ana and White Ops. On average, more than a third of all Internet visitors are robots. Almost every advertising platform has its own anti-fraud solution, but no platform discloses the mechanisms for determining the robotic traffic and the parameters on the basis of which these decisions are made.

Our team develops this solution using Blockchain technology, where each solution, including its parameters, is recorded in a distributed registry. We analyze in detail the behavior of each visitor and with the help of artificial intelligence we cut off robots and fraud. Thus, we guarantee transparency and validity of decisions made by the platform.
How do you want to overcome with all the fraud?

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

How do you want to overcome with all the fraud?

Advento team have been watching the evolution of AdBlock for the last 4 years and the team is confident today that it is able to develop a multi-stage mechanism to bypass advertising blockers and make it available for all existing advertising exchanges. This solution will allow the global online advertising market to save billions of dollars and significantly improve the statistics of advertising campaigns, reducing the "gap" between real impressions and displays that did not occur due to blocking placement.

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

Few month ago I did believe in Ethereum but I start talk with people who work in this sphere and I did understand, that ETH it's worst, what can happend with crypto world
Hello. Here is not about ETH, sorry.
Here is about coming advertising platform Advento!
Check this chat for more info https://t.me/advento_official

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:55:54 AM

More funds lead to further development and maybe give us something new that was not announced in the thread. I can imagine the team having some ideas that can not be developed due to financial reasons. So, let’s help them
Of course the team has plenty of ideas! And funds can help to bring out new services to the market. We do our best to satisfy our potential customers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: