Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:09:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷  (Read 6132 times)
Diggeron12

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:01:35 AM

Hi tell me more about AI in Advento, please
Andreew | Advento support

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:11:29 AM

AI system is used for ad targeting. It is necessary for precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.
so that AI will be much more accurate in ad targeting, while such things as autoclick won't count!
          Advento AI provides:
• 100% accurate target audience that can be stored for future usage
• The platform automatically optimises any marketing campaign, increasing their efficiency
• You can use Advento audience segments when targeting on other platforms
• High CTR and conversion rate when using Advento
Abdi_Anthony

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:13:37 AM

This idea can really be the start of a whole nw era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.
Diggeron12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:21:24 AM

AI system is used for ad targeting. It is necessary for precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.
so that AI will be much more accurate in ad targeting, while such things as autoclick won't count!
          Advento AI provides:
• The platform automatically optimises any marketing campaign, increasing their efficiency

How the developing is going?

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:30:30 AM

Advento AI provides:

Thanks. The developing is going smoothly.
We are also working at developing a module that records a user's reaction to an ad. It will be able to determine whether the user has scrolled past the banner, did he return to it, hover over it, and other data that then will be delivered to our AI! This feature is almost complete, only a few details left to polish.
Diggeron12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

Advento AI provides:

We are also working at developing a module that records a user's reaction to an ad. It will be able to determine whether the user has scrolled past the banner, did he return to it, hover over it, and other data that then will be delivered to our AI! This feature is almost complete, only a few details left to polish.
That's fine! I'm looking forward for your working product Smiley
Lightaconmo

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

This blockchain is quite stable. I have seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it's hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase. Good Luck

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:46:28 AM

Advento AI provides:

That's fine! I'm looking forward for your working product Smiley
Thank you! We are working to make the world better!
Please, don't forget to subscribe our social media! Here are links:

https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel

facebook.com/AdventoOfficial

twitter.com/AdventoOfficial

medium.com/@AdventoOfficial

instagram.com/adventoofficia
Diggeron12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:52:22 AM

In between, you must have also telegram chat to communukate with investors, not just a channel

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:56:22 AM

This blockchain is quite stable. I have seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it's hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase. Good Luck
Thank you for believing! We do our best to develop the platform on the highest level of safety!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:02:55 AM

In between, you must have also telegram chat to communukate with investors, not just a channel
We already have! You are welcome to join the official Advento telegram communuty at https://t.me/advento_official and ask whatever you want regarding Advento!
TitiKamal

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:21:39 AM

various projects appear with almost the same concept, as well as Avento. to be able to compete and attract investors, does Advento have a strategic partner who has joined? what about product development?
tolla123

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:02:33 AM

I know some adv platforms that are already work. May be they are not so delightful but they do work!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:11:18 AM

I know some adv platforms that are already work. May be they are not so delightful but they do work!
We are going to develop such a platform which will be out of competition. The advertising platform which will have a lot of advantages against other players on the market. 
The main advantages of Advento advertising platform include:

• Two Blockchain chains give transparency not only to all financial transactions, but also allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry, which can be checked without using a personal cabinet, using a unique hash.
• Advanced targeting options, through which you can configure accurate delivery of the context to the desired audience.
• Launch ads on all devices, anytime and anywhere.
• Use of artificial intelligence technologies, which make it possible to exclude fraud and robotic traffic as much as possible, effectively moderating advertisements, optimizing the setting and management of advertising campaigns.
• Exclusion of sites with questionable content, negative feedback, often changing information.
• Precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.
Ricardo Tucker

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:16:12 AM

The business has just started its idea development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your idea. I'll follow the development of the platform in the future!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

The business has just started its idea development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your idea. I'll follow the development of the platform in the future!
Thank you! We are working to make the world better!
Please, don't forget to subscribe our social media!
https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel

facebook.com/AdventoOfficial
twitter.com/AdventoOfficial
medium.com/@AdventoOfficial
instagram.com/adventoofficia

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:33:26 AM

various projects appear with almost the same concept, as well as Avento. to be able to compete and attract investors, does Advento have a strategic partner who has joined? what about product development?
Talking about development we have completed the website. It's live and working at https://advento.pro as we are editing down the information that will go into different blocks of the website that are empty for now

We have hired additional staff to speed up WhitePaper release. We have recruited some of our developers to help finish it up in the nearest future.

⚙️We have also been hard at work developing a module that records a user's reaction to an ad. It will be able to determine whether the user has scrolled past the banner, did he return to it, hover over it, and other data that then will be delivered to our AI! This feature is almost complete, only a few details left to polish.
 It's about current duties.

For the current moment our partners are Sbh group, ITO lab, Digital lab, Nexia Pacioli and others.
The most interesting is that we are in the proces of setting up the partnerships with core advertising agencies Smiley
tolla123

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

We are going to develop such a platform which will be out of competition. The advertising platform which will have a lot of advantages against other players on the market. 

• Two Blockchain chains give transparency not only to all financial transactions, but also allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry, which can be checked without using a personal cabinet, using a unique hash.
• Advanced targeting options, through which you can configure accurate delivery of the context to the desired audience.
• Use of artificial intelligence technologies, which make it possible to exclude fraud and robotic traffic as much as possible, effectively moderating advertisements, optimizing the setting and management of advertising campaigns.
• Exclusion of sites with questionable content, negative feedback, often changing information.
• Precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.

I’m not sure you even have working prototype
Raitiphalamb

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:45:06 AM

I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

I’m not sure you even have working prototype
Our current aim is not to develop an advertising platform. We have already implemented the MVP solution, tested the closed alpha version and are preparing for publication an open beta version. Just wait for it a little

The key task is to develop and test tools based on the Advento platform, solving the global problems of the online marketing market and make these solutions available to all advertising platforms.
The Advento team has the competence and a number of completed projects in Digital Marketing, the development of large E-Commerce projects, IT solutions in the financial sector and solutions using artificial intelligence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: