Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:53:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷  (Read 6134 times)
Andreew | Advento support

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:55:10 AM

I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you
It seems like you whote to the wrong thread. We haven't sold coins yet. So sorry
tolla123

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

I know some adv platforms that are already work. May be they are not so delightful but they do work!
We are going to develop such a platform which will be out of competition. The advertising platform which will have a lot of advantages against other players on the market. 
The main advantages of Advento advertising platform include:

• Two Blockchain chains give transparency not only to all financial transactions, but also allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry, which can be checked without using a personal cabinet, using a unique hash.
• Advanced targeting options, through which you can configure accurate delivery of the context to the desired audience.
• Launch ads on all devices, anytime and anywhere.
• Use of artificial intelligence technologies, which make it possible to exclude fraud and robotic traffic as much as possible, effectively moderating advertisements, optimizing the setting and management of advertising campaigns.
• Exclusion of sites with questionable content, negative feedback, often changing information.
• Precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.

I’m not sure you even have working prototype
Our current aim is not to develop an advertising platform. We have already implemented the MVP solution, tested the closed alpha version and are preparing for publication an open beta version. Just wait for it a little

The key task is to develop and test tools based on the Advento platform, solving the global problems of the online marketing market and make these solutions available to all advertising platforms.
The Advento team has the competence and a number of completed projects in Digital Marketing, the development of large E-Commerce projects, IT solutions in the financial sector and solutions using artificial intelligence.

What can I say - time will show who is who
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:10:42 AM

I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you
It seems like you whote to the wrong thread. We haven't sold coins yet. So sorry

apparently someone fell into the scam. or just wrote a message of false information. why do i do not understand it strange people are sometimes on this forum.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

apparently someone fell into the scam. or just wrote a message of false information. why do i do not understand it strange people are sometimes on this forum.
He may just got confused. Such things happen)
acsicve

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:04:53 AM

Greetings,
nice business sir, will definitely will join this project, and i believe this plan will go moon
tolla123

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

Greetings,
nice business sir, will definitely will join this project, and i believe this plan will go moon
We hope so Smiley Thank you for the support
waghops

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:15:35 AM

What is API?

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:25:20 AM

What is API?
In general API is a set of functions and procedures that allow the creation of applications which access the features or data of an operating system, application, or other service
waghops

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:33:15 AM

What is API?
What is API in your project?

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:38:01 AM

What is API?

Here API is used for Integration.

As an example of integration, you can cite a special service for working with cabinets or issuing statistics on the API. To connect third-party advertising exchanges, there will be a set of special adapter services that will be developed taking into account the specifics of integration points. The integration option will be implemented in both directions. Advento will be able to connect the necessary solutions and gateways to its infrastructure and make its services available to third-party platforms.

For example, Advento solutions such as antifrod service and AdBlock bypass service are available for integration.
waghops

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

What is API?

As an example of integration, you can cite a special service for working with cabinets or issuing statistics on the API. To connect third-party advertising exchanges, there will be a set of special adapter services that will be developed taking into account the specifics of integration points. The integration option will be implemented in both directions. Advento will be able to connect the necessary solutions and gateways to its infrastructure and make its services available to third-party platforms.

For example, Advento solutions such as antifrod service and AdBlock bypass service are available for integration.
Tell more about Antifrod is this case, please

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:55:03 AM

What is API?

Tell more about Antifrod is this case, please

Antiphrod module Advento will be developed to help webmasters and advertisers resist low-quality traffic that distorts statistical data and leads to misuse of budgets.
Therefore, the anti-fraud module will be available for installation on the website for anyone, and the advertising platforms will be able to integrate the module through the API.

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:03:23 PM

For all who don't know yet what is Advento all about, we prepared a short text about our core features, check it out on Medium: https://medium.com/@AdventoOfficial/what-is-advento-e57f69dc995a

If you are interested in Advento, please, don't forget to subscribe our social media! Here are links:

https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel

facebook.com/AdventoOfficial
twitter.com/AdventoOfficial
medium.com/@AdventoOfficial
instagram.com/adventoofficia

You can easily receive an answer for any of your questions at officiat telegram chat at https://t.me/advento_official . Do not hesitate to ask anything you need!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???
Hello. No we aren't.
niazzy

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

I would like to know if there will be a bounty campaign? I would participate
StevenJeffries

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:13:41 PM

I would believe that they don't hold any specific restrictions for participation in investments. I think anyone who passes their KYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment?
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:19:23 PM

This control per click, will be protected from bots, ie will only be counted clicks that are really active users?

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

I would like to know if there will be a bounty campaign? I would participate
Yes, there definitely will be bounty program. It's gonna be unusual and way more profitable than many others. Though I can't reveal more details right now  
You can join our telegram channel https://t.me/advento_official for fresh updates!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:26:24 PM

I would believe that they don't hold any specific restrictions for participation in investments. I think anyone who passes their KYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment?
You are almost right. We don't have any specific restrictions but there is some international law statements. Here it is:

"In accordance with current legislation: Nor a “U.S. person”, within the meaning of regulations of the U.S. Securities Act 1933, nor a Canadian citizen, or a citizen of the Republics of Singapore and Korea, or the People’s Republic of China are allowed to participate"

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:32:31 PM

This control per click, will be protected from bots, ie will only be counted clicks that are really active users?
I didn't understand your question in a little. Could you specify, please?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: