Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:18:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷  (Read 6126 times)
RickyScur

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:32:49 PM

Hello  It'sa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i didn't got the concept well ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:39:07 PM

I would believe that they don't hold any specific restrictions for participation in investments. I think anyone who passes their KYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment?

This is ur problem. U always believe in something, anticipate the growth and excitement to come from nowhere and turn the world upside down. Ur body holes are itchy and require someones care. Listing policies will be implemented everywhere along with rules and other measures whose goal is to allow free and secure communication between distinct groups of currency users.

Andreew | Advento support

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

Hello  It'sa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i didn't got the concept well ?
It's a registered company and any problems won't appear.
niazzy

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:46:49 PM

There are not so many ICOs related to advertising and its market, how did you determine the demand for your future activities? Or you didn’t?
JefferyDes

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

Hey  Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

There are not so many ICOs related to advertising and its market, how did you determine the demand for your future activities? Or you didn’t?
Hello! We’ve done a lot of research and part of which or may be the main conclusions will be presented in our WP.

For example the following information opens new oportunities for Advento and points out the direction to go:  

The average annual growth in advertising spending in 2017 - 2020 according to Statista is 4.15%. In the period from 2016 to 2019, the fastest growing regional advertising markets on a global scale will be Eastern Europe and Central Asia. It is expected that the average growth rate of advertising spending in these regions will be 8.9% per year. According to forecasts, the fastest growing segment will be mobile Internet, the volume of which for this period will grow by 72.6 billion US dollars.

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:03:13 PM

Hey  Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?
Hello! We haven't started tokensale yet. So you can't chek it yet.
Here are links:

https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel

facebook.com/AdventoOfficial

twitter.com/AdventoOfficial

medium.com/@AdventoOfficial

instagram.com/adventoofficia
Quidigburcpe

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:16:14 PM

Team are very active in the promotion and idea updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the business strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the project more impressive and different from others.

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

Team are very active in the promotion and idea updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the business strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the project more impressive and different from others.
We are going to develop such a platform which will be out of competition. The advertising platform which will have a lot of advantages against other players on the market. 
The main strengths of Advento advertising platform include:

• Two Blockchain chains give transparency not only to all financial transactions, but also allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry, which can be checked without using a personal cabinet, using a unique hash.
• Advanced targeting options, through which you can configure accurate delivery of the context to the desired audience.
• Launch ads on all devices, anytime and anywhere.
• Use of artificial intelligence technologies, which make it possible to exclude fraud and robotic traffic as much as possible, effectively moderating advertisements, optimizing the setting and management of advertising campaigns.
• Exclusion of sites with questionable content, negative feedback, often changing information.
• Precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.
doublekilltriple

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

I think that your anti-fraud system can flip over the advertising market when it works correctly
Padilla Otsu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

The project really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge idea based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the idea, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

I think that your anti-fraud system can flip over the advertising market when it works correctly
We value the money of our customers, and as such we are adamant about creating an anti-fraud system that will weed out autoclickers, bots and other forms of fraudulent behaviour.

The key element in our anti-fraud module is our AI. It has a large database of references, from which it learns how a bot behaves on different types of web pages. When a user is on a page with an advert, AI will track 15 different parameters, including the mouse movement and trajectory, button press speed, and other factors. This ensures that no ordinary user will be determined to be a bot, while successfully identifying any kind of fraud.
doublekilltriple

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

We value the money of our customers, and as such we are adamant about creating an anti-fraud system that will weed out autoclickers, bots and other forms of fraudulent behaviour.

The key element in our anti-fraud module is our AI. It has a large database of references, from which it learns how a bot behaves on different types of web pages. When a user is on a page with an advert, AI will track 15 different parameters, including the mouse movement and trajectory, button press speed, and other factors. This ensures that no ordinary user will be determined to be a bot, while successfully identifying any kind of fraud.

How do u use AI?

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

How do u use AI?

AI system is used for ad targeting. It is necessary for precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.
so that AI will be much more accurate in ad targeting, while such things as autoclick won't count!
          Advento AI provides:
• 100% accurate target audience that can be stored for future usage
• The platform automatically optimises any marketing campaign, increasing their efficiency
• You can use Advento audience segments when targeting on other platforms
• High CTR and conversion rate when using Advento
RickyScur

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

I've noticed that you have allocated 5 percent of tokens to unforeseen events! So, what do you consider as unforeseen events?
ge_merlinsen

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:45:37 PM

What’s new?

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

What’s new?

Hello! As promised we‘ve launched the website few days ago! Check it out at https://advento.pro
For all updates follow our news channel https://t.me/AdventoNews
Or you can ask whatever you want at telegram chat at https://t.me/advento_official
ge_merlinsen

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:58:34 PM

What’s new?

Hello! As promised we‘ve launched the website few days ago! Check it out at https://advento.pro
Or you can ask whatever you want at telegram chat at https://t.me/advento_official

When finally WP?
Kyotiosporran

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

Greetings, guys.
Hide your wife, hide your cards cause everything getting liquidated for this ICO. I feel really good about it guys seriously, lets go all in! ))

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:03:18 PM

What’s new?

When finally WP?
We have hired additional staff to speed up WhitePaper release. We have also recruited some of our developers to help finish it up in the nearest future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: