Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:40:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷  (Read 6130 times)
Purpvirbpasca

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

I just read about the coin it's really good but u have to make some change other than this it is really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best ☺☺I am happy to part of this ☺☺☺☺
Dolmatov

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

I just read about the coin it's really good but u have to make some change other than this it is really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
They are must be brave guys to cunduct ICO in such not simple for cryptoworld times Undecided
Andreew | Advento support

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:07:31 PM

They are must be brave guys to cunduct ICO in such not simple for cryptoworld times Undecided
The time is always exact! Crypto is the future! But we offer even more!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:15:37 PM

Understandably, people spend a lot of time and effort around the idea, in some cases they can easily be disappointed with the small prize, buts as people said here, it is important that the business succeeds.
Sorry but I didn't understand your question a little. Could you specify it, please?

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:22:16 PM

Well, I think that the team needs to promote the project on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum
The promotion strategy for Advento advertising platform consists of the most effective advertising methods.
     Offline promotion:
• Participation in exhibitions
• Partnership programs
• Using other offline promotion tools
     Online promotion:
• Website promotion
• Context and banner advertising
• Social networks promotion
• and many others...
Lightaconmo

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

This is a project that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each project item is one of the factors that can compete with other projects for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

This is a project that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each project item is one of the factors that can compete with other projects for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
You are welcome to see the token allocation structure:

62,5% - Tokensale
1,5 - Legal
3% - Bounty
2% - Airdrop
9% - Development fund
12% - Founders fee
3% - Reserve funds
7% - Advisors
davemorg

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

Two blockchains lol
I’ve never seen thing before! Wow how does it work?

There are 2 Blockchains:

The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!

Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry

OK, it makes sence.
But how will the analytic part work?

Advento will use its own Web analytics system, the core of which is the Matomo Analytics Platform, which allows Advento to store data on its servers, without giving them access to third parties and not depend on third-party systems of analytics. In addition, Matomo allows you to collect data in real time, does not create a load on the website and does not affect the download speed of its pages. We are upgrading Matomo for the needs of Advento, developing additional modules and add-ins that extend the functionality of the platform.
I suppose that there must be 2 tokens as well
That's true!
1. external token of ERC-20 standard - ADV, it will be a utility-token  and
2. internal payment token ADT
How this ADT works?
nbika

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:47:41 PM

Hello fellows.
This project is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear plan
I'd like to join your team
If Arabic translation is needed, pm me

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:54:42 PM

Two blockchains lol

There are 2 Blockchains:

The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!

Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry

OK, it makes sence.

Advento will use its own Web analytics system, the core of which is the Matomo Analytics Platform, which allows Advento to store data on its servers, without giving them access to third parties and not depend on third-party systems of analytics. In addition, Matomo allows you to collect data in real time, does not create a load on the website and does not affect the download speed of its pages. We are upgrading Matomo for the needs of Advento, developing additional modules and add-ins that extend the functionality of the platform.
That's true!
1. external token of ERC-20 standard - ADV, it will be a utility-token  and
How this ADT works?
ADT tokens will be treated exclusively within the Advento platform and will be available for purchase after the platform is launched. One ADT token will be conditionally equivalent to 1 USD
Within the framework of the platform, the ADT tokens will be used as:
- means of payment for services of the platform
- means of payment for displaying advertising to webmasters
- means of converting cash and cash equivalents on deposit

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

Hello fellows.
This project is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear plan
I'd like to join your team
If Arabic translation is needed, pm me
Hello! We'll contact you if such translation is needed.
Please, don't forget to subscribe our social media! Here are links:

https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel

facebook.com/AdventoOfficial
twitter.com/AdventoOfficial
medium.com/@AdventoOfficial
instagram.com/adventoofficia
Lightaconmo

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:09:05 PM

Well, I think that the team needs to promote the project on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:59:40 PM

Yes, we know. Thanks! The promotion strategy for Advento advertising platform consists of the most effective advertising methods.
     Offline promotion:
• Participation in exhibitions
• Partnership programs
• Using other offline promotion tools
     Online promotion:
• Website promotion
• Context and banner advertising
• Social networks promotion
• and many others...
davemorg

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:10:01 PM

Two blockchains lol

There are 2 Blockchains:

OK, it makes sence.

That's true!
How this ADT works?
ADT tokens will be treated exclusively within the Advento platform and will be available for purchase after the platform is launched. One ADT token will be conditionally equivalent to 1 USD
Well, I didn't see ICO with 2 blockchains, but know an ICO with 2 coins, so the idea with 2 coins isn't new. But in any case it doesn't matter... I'd like to see the at least MVP

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:17:54 PM

Two blockchains lol

There are 2 Blockchains:

OK, it makes sence.

That's true!
How this ADT works?
Well, I didn't see ICO with 2 blockchains, but know an ICO with 2 coins, so the idea with 2 coins isn't new. But in any case it doesn't matter... I'd like to see the at least MVP

We have already implemented the MVP solution, tested the closed alpha version and are preparing for publication an open beta version. Just wait for it a little
davemorg

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:24:54 PM

Two blockchains lol

There are 2 Blockchains:

OK, it makes sence.

That's true!
How this ADT works?

We have already implemented the MVP solution, tested the closed alpha version and are preparing for publication an open beta version. Just wait for it a little
When?

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:46:34 PM

Two blockchains lol

There are 2 Blockchains:

OK, it makes sence.

That's true!
How this ADT works?

When?
We'll announce it soon, stay tuned!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:50:43 PM

this very big business by the purpose and understanding of this business is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it is clear that there will be many countries that will support this system
Yes, the business can work all over the world! There is strong demand according to our market research!

Please, don't forget to subscribe our social media! Here are links:

https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel

facebook.com/AdventoOfficial
twitter.com/AdventoOfficial
medium.com/@AdventoOfficial
instagram.com/adventoofficia
Tyrone-Fletcher

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:55:11 PM

Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I've been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and didn't see all the updates..
waghops

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I've been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and didn't see all the updates..
Sorry man but we don't exist for 2 months. The telegram community which we have started from was created just a month ago. You might got confused.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: