Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷  (Read 6126 times)
Miller.Mallik

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:24:24 AM

What I like about this idea is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the plan of handling the process of conversion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andreew | Advento support

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

Please give me the wallet number to transfer my Btc for contributing
You can't contribute now! The token sale starts approximatelly in the middle of the autumn! Stay tuned for announcements especially through our official telegram community https://t.me/advento_official
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

What are the competitive advantages of Advento?

The main advantages of Advento advertising platform include:

• Two Blockchain chains give transparency not only to all financial transactions, but also allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry, which can be checked without using a personal cabinet, using a unique hash.
• Advanced targeting options, through which you can configure accurate delivery of the context to the desired audience.
• Launch ads on all devices, anytime and anywhere.
• Use of artificial intelligence technologies, which make it possible to exclude fraud and robotic traffic as much as possible, effectively moderating advertisements, optimizing the setting and management of advertising campaigns.
• Exclusion of sites with questionable content, negative feedback, often changing information.
• Precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.

Is there an advantage because of using two blockchains? I don't understand why that is. Imagine you have two synergetic applications working on the Ethereum blockchain, what would be the advantage to give every application an own blockchain?
Thank you for your question. Of course there are advantages of using two blokchains.
Theoretically it could work with 1 blockchain but these two blockchains are being developed for two different purposes. The way two blockcains work is as follow:

🆒The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!

🆕Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry

Ok I know what you mean although I am still not fully convinced that there is value in using two blockchains. But whatever I guess you know what you are doing. Wink

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

What I like about this idea is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the plan of handling the process of conversion.
Thanks! You'd better follow our social media not to miss any updates!

Here are links:
https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel
facebook.com/AdventoOfficial
twitter.com/AdventoOfficial
medium.com/@AdventoOfficial
instagram.com/adventoofficia

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

What are the competitive advantages of Advento?

The main advantages of Advento advertising platform include:

• Two Blockchain chains give transparency not only to all financial transactions, but also allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry, which can be checked without using a personal cabinet, using a unique hash.
• Advanced targeting options, through which you can configure accurate delivery of the context to the desired audience.
• Launch ads on all devices, anytime and anywhere.
• Use of artificial intelligence technologies, which make it possible to exclude fraud and robotic traffic as much as possible, effectively moderating advertisements, optimizing the setting and management of advertising campaigns.
• Exclusion of sites with questionable content, negative feedback, often changing information.
• Precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.

Is there an advantage because of using two blockchains? I don't understand why that is. Imagine you have two synergetic applications working on the Ethereum blockchain, what would be the advantage to give every application an own blockchain?
Thank you for your question. Of course there are advantages of using two blokchains.
Theoretically it could work with 1 blockchain but these two blockchains are being developed for two different purposes. The way two blockcains work is as follow:

🆒The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!

🆕Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry

Ok I know what you mean although I am still not fully convinced that there is value in using two blockchains. But whatever I guess you know what you are doing. Wink
Advento team have been watching the evolution blockchain and advertising market for many years and today is confident that it is able to develop a multi-stage platform with two blockchains! One of the goals is to overcome advertising blockers and make it available for all existing advertising exchanges!
Kaushik Deverreoux

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:05:07 PM

I wonder…Will your decentralized angel investment network involve crypto expert to choose projects for investment?

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:03:10 PM

I wonder…Will your decentralized angel investment network involve crypto expert to choose projects for investment?
Sorry but I didn't understand your question a little. Could you specify it, please?
Roserneuprith

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

Well a certain amount of regulations and procedures is a good thing, it ensures that plan and our investments have some kinda a guarantee that they will offer the value for our money.

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

Well a certain amount of regulations and procedures is a good thing, it ensures that plan and our investments have some kinda a guarantee that they will offer the value for our money.
Thanks for expressing your thoughts! I recommend you to follow our social media not to miss any updates!

Here are links:
Manur_0223

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

What kind of wallet can I use to get tokens?

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

It should be any ERC20-compatible wallet of choice. We typically suggest using an official (or officially endorsed) wallet for storing ETH, such as the Ethereum Wallet.

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

i think its great plan, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the idea. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
Thank you! We are working to make the world better!
Please, don't forget to subscribe our social media! Here are links:

Manur_0223

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

It should be any ERC20-compatible wallet of choice. We typically suggest using an official (or officially endorsed) wallet for storing ETH, such as the Ethereum Wallet.
When token creation will begin?

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

The token creation will begin exactly after end of ICO.
CharlesFol

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:53:26 PM

Hey,  I am impressed with the interests of investors with the plans you have. and I want to ask about bounty, don't you open a bounty service for this project?

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

Hey,  I am impressed with the interests of investors with the plans you have. and I want to ask about bounty, don't you open a bounty service for this project?
yes, there definitely will be bounty program. It's gonna be unusual and way more profitable than many others. Though I can't reveal more details right now   
You can join our telegram channel @advento_official for fresh updates!
Thanks for support!
Manur_0223

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

whats the difference between your 2 blockchains? what do they provide?

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

whats the difference between your 2 blockchains? what do they provide?
The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!

Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry
Manien_19

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

What will i be able to do with my token after i buy them? what are they used for
MikeWil

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

I know a lot of data businesss last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: