Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷  (Read 6129 times)
Alex | Advento Support

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:45:23 AM

I'm strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
We think so as well Smiley
That's why we'll present a video in the nearest future!
Stay tuned and watch for updates in our news channel @AdventoNews

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
4hourstosleep

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

As far as I can see your project lets me see less ads right?
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:33:57 PM

As far as I can see your project lets me see less ads right?
Exactly!
Moreover it only shows ads you'd like to see and it's not annoying at all!  Roll Eyes
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

This is the same token. For me the best choice it’s to buy ada and neo and check who win the first place in this segment of market.
Our project is different from what you've mentioned!
Why is Advento superior to any other marketing platform? It’s easy.

Our platform uses blockchain, which ensures absolute transparency and eliminates any possibility of budget leaks

Advento uses its own AI-based analytics platform to learn and improve. This allows us to optimize each customer’s experience and rule out any bots!

Enhanced targeting options allow the customer to use both more classic targeting methods such as age and gender, as well as more contemporary ones, like retargeting or look alike.

Advento has many more advantages that you will be able to check out in our White Paper that is coming soon! In the meantime, you can talk to our tech support as well as other investors in our Telegram channel:

t.me/advento_official
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders do not care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.
Your hopes will dramatically rise as the project starts revealing itself!  Wink

Stay tuned:

t.me/Advento_official
facebook.com/AdventoOfficial
twitter.com/AdventoOfficial
Instagram.com/AdventoOfficial
Firered

Activity: 96

cryptoinvest

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:04:37 AM

I didn't get it
Why do you need second blockchain?  Huh
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:09:52 AM

I didn't get it

Don't worry! It is quite easy Smiley
Let's look at the difference between two blockchains: The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!
Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry

You can also take a look at the landing page at Advento.pro, but unfortunately Whitepaper is not available yet!
Firered

cryptoinvest

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:12:33 AM

I didn't get it

Let's look at the difference between two blockchains: The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!
Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry

You can also take a look at the landing page at Advento.pro, but unfortunately Whitepaper is not available yet!
And why do you need to record it??
Sorry for bothering yoy
GhattiDustan

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:16:57 AM

Hello
I have just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:18:48 AM

I didn't get it

Sorry for bothering yoy
It is necessary to gather this information information for proper ad targeting and one blockchain is just not enough for this purpose! You see, transactions would be too slow Smiley
It is okay, can I help you with something else?
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:31:24 AM

Hello
I have just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?
Hi Smiley
Amount of pre-ico funds allocated for the advertisement is 60%, it is slightly above 29% of overall funds Smiley
Firered

cryptoinvest

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:39:43 AM

I didn't get it

Sorry for bothering yoy
It is necessary to gather this information information for proper ad targeting and one blockchain is just not enough for this purpose! You see, transactions would be too slow Smiley
Quite clever
You have my thanks
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

I didn't get it

Sorry for bothering yoy
Quite clever
You have my thanks
Follow our telegram channel @AdventoNews for all major updates and thanks for the support!
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time
Exactly! We just have to be a bit more patient at this moment Smiley
4hourstosleep

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:08:07 AM

You have mentioned funds allocation
What about tokens? How is it gonna be distributed?
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:12:39 AM

You have mentioned funds allocation
What about tokens? How is it gonna be distributed?
Sure!
Token allocation as it follows:
62,5% - Tokensale
1,5 - Legal
3% - Bounty
2% - Airdrop
9% - Development fund
12% - Founders fee
3% - Reserve funds
7% - Advisors
Sheth Adam

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

This plan has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that's why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this idea. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
Firered

cryptoinvest

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

This plan has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that's why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this idea. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
You even sound like a bot
Get lost
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:27:23 AM

You even sound like a bot
Get lost
Please, be polite
No need to spam here, even though he does sound like a bot Smiley
J4ever

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

Does ADV token impact the comission?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: