Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 11:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷  (Read 6135 times)
Alex | Advento Support

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:11:18 PM

Greetings,  promising project. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That is very important
Figures we don't need a bank license. Maybe you've seen road map of another project?
You can read about the Advento on our official website www.advento.pro
Most of the links do not work or just redirect me to your telegram channel... Is it supposed to be like that ???
Not quite :)
We have published our website early with intend to have a description of our project in the most comfortable format!
Right now we are working on features you wanted to try. Soon you will get full access to all options on our website :)
If you want to clarify any project-related details as soon as possible, you can contact us via telegram channel  ;)
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The idea will be better then
We have a support of really experienced (exceptional, I admit) advisors!
You'll get to know them closer with an upcoming website update Wink
4hourstosleep

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:25:42 PM

Greetings,  promising project. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That is very important
Figures we don't need a bank license. Maybe you've seen road map of another project?
Most of the links do not work or just redirect me to your telegram channel... Is it supposed to be like that Huh
Not quite Smiley
We have published our website early with intend to have a description of our project in the most comfortable format!
Right now we are working on features you wanted to try. Soon you will get full access to all options on our website Smiley
If you want to clarify any project-related details as soon as possible, you can contact us via telegram channel  Wink
I don't like nor telegram nor forum format.
Could you pm me your skype?
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:34:50 PM

Greetings,  promising project. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That is very important
Most of the links do not work or just redirect me to your telegram channel... Is it supposed to be like that Huh
Not quite Smiley
Right now we are working on features you wanted to try. Soon you will get full access to all options on our website Smiley
If you want to clarify any project-related details as soon as possible, you can contact us via telegram channel  Wink
I don't like nor telegram nor forum format.
Could you pm me your skype?
Unfortunately I cannot PM you due to your rank on this forum Sad
But just to let you know - currently this way of communication has a low priority to us Roll Eyes
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:53:08 PM

investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Good luck with your decision!
That's true!
I would gladly prove that our project is not a scam to anyone who doubts it Smiley
After all we are not going to force an investments - we believe that even in a condition of low financing Advento will succeed.
Though how good it is you can decide after testing the Advento platform!  Wink
EricaShip

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:03:06 PM

Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I have been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and didn't see all the updates..
Firered

Activity: 96

cryptoinvest

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:11:04 PM

investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Damn I like how they just come in a random thread with their "wisdom" and "Activity: 1"  Lips sealed
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

Damn I like how they just come in a random thread with their "wisdom" and "Activity: 1"  Lips sealed
That's kinda annoying, but at least these guys are not trying to ruin our discussion Smiley
Though it's really useful information in the message you've quoted, it is just not related to the topic  Grin
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I have been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and didn't see all the updates..
Ah, don't worry about it.
Welcome back Smiley
We are mostly using telegram atm https://t.me/advento_official
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:01:28 PM

I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!
I don't want to upset you, but unfortunately you're replying to the wrong post Sad
But maybe we should call it a destiny and Advento project will catch your interest?  Roll Eyes
Please be our guest on the official website https://www.advento.pro/
Make sure to contact me if you'll have any questions!
J4ever

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

Hey admins! There are scammers pretending to be Advento supports pming me lately
That marks your growth on the other hand lol
I hope you'll succeed!!
spacelab (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

Hey admins! There are scammers pretending to be Advento supports pming me lately
I hope you'll succeed!!

Good thing that you've noticed the difference!
Thank you, we trully aprecciate your support
Firered

cryptoinvest

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

When white list will be availible? It will give more bonus, right?
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:41:16 PM

White lsit is comming really soon, approximately in the begging of the next week (Mon-Wed). It will give you an extra bonus at the special white list sale day (an extra day for white listed members, btw, right before the start of pre-sale) and an extra awesome feature
Firered

cryptoinvest

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

White lsit is comming really soon, approximately in the begging of the next week (Mon-Wed). It will give you an extra bonus at the special white list sale day (an extra day for white listed members, btw, right before the start of pre-sale) and an extra awesome feature

What feature? And when will be the white list day?
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

What feature? And when will be the white list day?

I'm afraid it's a little secret, but the it will be announced really soon. Right before the start of pre-sale there will be a day only for white listed members Wink
Follow our news and updates in our telegram chat @advento_official
Firered

cryptoinvest

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:01:17 PM

I hope you'll succeed!!

Got almost scammed like that once. be careful. Have you alreade rewieved the project? I'm waiting for the WP (yes admins, looking at you) and they said something about ama sessions with founders, looking forward to that as well
J4ever

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:18:55 PM

I hope you'll succeed!!

Got almost scammed like that once. be careful. Have you alreade rewieved the project? I'm waiting for the WP (yes admins, looking at you) and they said something about ama sessions with founders, looking forward to that as well

thx. I like what i see, but still have a lot doubts regarding their technocal part and some features. What's ama?
Firered

cryptoinvest

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

I hope you'll succeed!!

thx. I like what i see, but still have a lot doubts regarding their technocal part and some features. What's ama?

Ask me anything, basically a session with questions and answers. I need to be sure that those people are real and it's safe to invest in this
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

I hope you'll succeed!!

Q&A sessions are starting pretty soon and they will be on a regular basis
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: