Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:52:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷  (Read 6129 times)
CheesyBoii

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:52:35 PM

This project is very interesting, I am sure a project with this concept will be successful, I hope bounty soon begins, but I do not see the reward for bounty on the distribution diagram of the coin

There is a bounty part in the distribution. We will have a bounty program, but it will not be a usual bounty Wink

When does it start?

I just hope that they won't distribute too much tokens for bounty like they always do. It's always a potential for a huge drop on listing

I hear bounty is good thing. Free tokens is good ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
J4ever

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:04:49 PM

This project is very interesting, I am sure a project with this concept will be successful, I hope bounty soon begins, but I do not see the reward for bounty on the distribution diagram of the coin

There is a bounty part in the distribution. We will have a bounty program, but it will not be a usual bounty Wink

When does it start?

I just hope that they won't distribute too much tokens for bounty like they always do. It's always a potential for a huge drop on listing

Basically, the more free tokens they give out, the more tokens can be sold on exchange after the listing with the price, lower than ICO price, to just get SOME profit from FREE tokens. If you are willing to invest here, it's better if they give out as less free tokens as possible
spacelab (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

When does it start?

Basically, the more free tokens they give out, the more tokens can be sold on exchange after the listing with the price, lower than ICO price, to just get SOME profit from FREE tokens. If you are willing to invest here, it's better if they give out as less free tokens as possible

Exactly. We've seen that heppening with other projects and will give out tokens only fr something important, like bug testing
Firered

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

cryptoinvest

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:50:35 PM

Exactly. We've seen that heppening with other projects and will give out tokens only fr something important, like bug testing

So it will be after the ICO, when the platform is ready?
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

No, the Beta is already done, just doing some twicks and testing. Closed beta testing will be availible for White listed members pretty soon
Firered

Activity: 96

cryptoinvest

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

No, the Beta is already done, just doing some twicks and testing. Closed beta testing will be availible for White listed members pretty soon

You should've said somewhere that beta is ready. It's a good sign that beta is ready before ICO
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:52:05 PM

You should've said somewhere that beta is ready. It's a good sign that beta is ready before ICO

Closed beta testing will be availible for white listed members pretty soon
CheesyBoii

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

When does it start?

i see, tq, but bounty is still good
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:21:32 PM

Btw, everyone, check out our news channel @AdventoNews

It has a lot of interesting features, such as Tips from our marketing desk, ad of the week and a lot more
4hourstosleep

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:03:55 PM

Hey, you saidthat beta is ready, so why do you make ICO?
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

We are making ICO to gather funds for further epansion of the platform, buying all the needed equipment, developing blockchains for the platform and other hard-to-develop features
4hourstosleep

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

We are making ICO to gather funds for further epansion of the platform, buying all the needed equipment, developing blockchains for the platform and other hard-to-develop features

Ok,do you have a plan for that written somewhere?
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

It will be written in our WP that is right on it's way!
4hourstosleep

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

I've heard that already, when wp is ready?
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:45:57 PM

I've heard that already, when wp is ready?

Wp is almost-almost ready, any day from now we will post it everywhere we can:)
4hourstosleep

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

i've heard that already. Is it too hard to make a wp for so long time?
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

i've heard that already. Is it too hard to make a wp for so long time?

We're aiming for perfection and, since we're trying to cover a really huge amount of information, it takes a lot of people, effort and time. Just desribing the whole programatic part is ahuge work, mind other really important parts. We don't want to say the same thing over and over again, like they alays do in white papers, we want everything to be on it's place and fully describe every part of Advento
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

We're aiming for perfection and, since we're trying to cover a really huge amount of information, it takes a lot of people, effort and time. Just desribing the whole programatic part is ahuge work, mind other really important parts. We don't want to say the same thing over and over again, like they alays do in white papers, we want everything to be on it's place and fully describe every part of Advento
understood, maybe it's the best thing to do and good luck all explanations make sense for me.
4hourstosleep

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:51:39 PM

understood, maybe it's the best thing to do and good luck all explanations make sense for me.

Same, if it's going to be a qualitable document, it should take  a fair amount of time
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

Meanwhile, our team is always here to answer any of your questions regarding Advento! Do you have any right now?Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: