Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 12:46:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷  (Read 6145 times)
4hourstosleep

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

We're aiming for perfection and, since we're trying to cover a really huge amount of information, it takes a lot of people, effort and time. Just desribing the whole programatic part is ahuge work, mind other really important parts. We don't want to say the same thing over and over again, like they alays do in white papers, we want everything to be on it's place and fully describe every part of Advento
understood, maybe it's the best thing to do and good luck all explanations make sense for me.

Meanwhile, our team is always here to answer any of your questions regarding Advento! Do you have any right now?Smiley

I do have some questions. First of all, what equipment will you use? Like, servers etc
spacelab (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

We're aiming for perfection and, since we're trying to cover a really huge amount of information, it takes a lot of people, effort and time. Just desribing the whole programatic part is ahuge work, mind other really important parts. We don't want to say the same thing over and over again, like they alays do in white papers, we want everything to be on it's place and fully describe every part of Advento
understood, maybe it's the best thing to do and good luck all explanations make sense for me.

Meanwhile, our team is always here to answer any of your questions regarding Advento! Do you have any right now?Smiley

I do have some questions. First of all, what equipment will you use? Like, servers etc

I've asked the team about our equipment and will give youan answer ASAP
spacelab (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:03:02 PM

In the begging we will use Hetzner as it will be more than enough, then, according tothe increase in traffic and the epantion speed we will use the best suited equipment.
Firered

Activity: 96

cryptoinvest

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:02:20 PM

In the begging we will use Hetzner as it will be more than enough, then, according tothe increase in traffic and the epantion speed we will use the best suited equipment.
As I've heard their datacenter projects are implemented and coordinated in-house with as little outsourcing as possible, guess that makes it a good choice! Good luck!
Alex | Advento Support

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

As I've heard their datacenter projects are implemented and coordinated in-house with as little outsourcing as possible, guess that makes it a good choice! Good luck!
They are basically best to achieve our goals Smiley
Thank you kindly.
4hourstosleep

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:32:58 PM

Was away for a while... Can somebody update me on what's going on right now?
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:38:06 PM

Welcome back Smiley
I don't know if it's something new for you, but our website www.advento.pro is available Smiley
Also we are almost ready to publish the whitepaper and the whitelist
4hourstosleep

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:01:16 PM

Welcome back Smiley
I don't know if it's something new for you, but our website www.advento.pro is available Smiley
Thanks! Well I already know about site Smiley
Good thing is I haven't missed pre-ico activities
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:22:51 PM

Welcome back Smiley
Thanks! Well I already know about site Smiley
Good thing is I haven't missed pre-ico activities
You aren't obliged to take part in every conversation in order to be up to date
Following our TG channel @AdventoNews would be enough Smiley
J4ever

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:36:42 AM

There seems to be more marketing platforms appearing lately
How should I even compare and decide between each of them
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:07:37 AM

There seems to be more marketing platforms appearing lately
How should I even compare and decide between each of them

♦ Our platform uses blockchain, which ensures absolute transparency and eliminates any possibility of budget leaks

♦ Advento uses its own AI-based analytics platform to learn and improve. This allows us to optimize each customer’s experience and rule out any bots!

♦ Enhanced targeting options allow the customer to use both more classic targeting methods such as age and gender, as well as more contemporary ones, like retargeting or look alike.

♦ Advento has many more advantages that you will be able to check out in our White Paper that is coming soon! In the meantime, you can talk to our tech support as well as other investors in our Telegram channel:

t.me/advento_official
Veridian Forest

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

Whats the fuss here? saw it multiple times on fp. Anything worthwile?
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

Whats the fuss here? saw it multiple times on fp. Anything worthwile?
Welcome Smiley
Here we discuss Advento - a crypto startup working as a marketing platform and based on 2 Blockchains and one AI.

You can learn more about us on Medium https://medium.com/@AdventoOfficial/what-is-advento-e57f69dc995a

If there is something you want to make clear we are always happy to help in our Telegram channel https://t.me/advento_official
CheesyBoii

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:02:50 AM

Hi. I have heard about your whitelist benefits and I want to know are there any requirements?
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:07:49 AM

Hi. I have heard about your whitelist benefits and I want to know are there any requirements?
Hello!
Not really Smiley
All you have to do is to be part of our community in the telegram channel advento_official
Whitelist will be based on nametags of that chat!
Soon we will announce a step-by-step tutorial on how to get most of the whitelist profits  Cool
F2B9Freddy

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:09:51 AM

Hello!
Not really Smiley
All you have to do is to be part of our community in the telegram channel advento_official
Soon we will announce a step-by-step tutorial on how to get most of the whitelist profits  Cool
What are those benefits?
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:15:37 AM

Hello!
Not really Smiley
What are those benefits?
WhiteList gives you an early access to key features of the Advento like testing api before its official release.
Also you`ll have an opportunity to participate in the special one day limited pre-ico sale!
We can`t share information about some special bonuses, but we will right before the beggining of whitelist registration  Grin
AbitofSynopsys

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

Hello!
Not really Smiley
Does this mean I`m automatically whitelisted if I`m already in that chat?
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

Hello!
Not really Smiley
No, there will be a small registration proces
danielcool

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:43:12 AM

Hello!
Not really Smiley
lol there would be a lot of dead whitelisted accounts, isn`t it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: