Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:38:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷  (Read 6129 times)
spacelab (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:59:38 AM

Hey guys, if you'd really be able topull off the adblock block feature, will you ever share it with anyone?

Hello there! sure, as a part of our servicies, we will rent out some features, including "adblock block"

How much would it cost for a company to rent that feature ?

I've asked the team, not sure if the actual costs are already calculated. Will come back with an answer ASAP

Thanks, i'm already used to waiting with you guys, hope it will pay out big time

We're working really hard to achieve our goals and will definetly deliver;)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4hourstosleep

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:29:29 AM

How will you protect personal data and private keys?
ElsieHSeder27

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

It is important for exact modification of promoting to the intended interest group, barring individuals who are not intrigued by the publicized item.
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

How will you protect personal data and private keys?

we will use Hardware Security Module ond Hyperledger Fabric PKCS11 for private keys
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

It is important for exact modification of promoting to the intended interest group, barring individuals who are not intrigued by the publicized item.

Couldn't quite get what you mean. Can you, please, explain your statement?Smiley
J4ever

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

Couldn't quite get what you mean. Can you, please, explain your statement?Smiley

Looks like he's just leveling his account trying to sound smart.
Anyway, thought about that question after reading his nonsence.
How are you going to promote your platform? In order to increase the number of users and benifit us, as tokenholders, you need to have a lot of users
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:22:16 AM

How are you going to promote your platform? In order to increase the number of users and benifit us, as tokenholders, you need to have a lot of users

Depending on the amount of money we gather on ICO,the certain percantage will go on platform promotion. We are already working on several partnerships that will help us as well
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:53:05 AM

I don't think it will be difficult to gather the target audience. In my opinion, this project has a very interesting concept and I think this approach to digital marketing will create a very convenient advertising ecosystem.
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:57:38 AM

I don't think it will be difficult to gather the target audience. In my opinion, this project has a very interesting concept and I think this approach to digital marketing will create a very convenient advertising ecosystem.

Thank you for your feedback! If you have any questions regarding the project, feel free to ask!We're always here and in our telgram chat
J4ever

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:38:31 PM

So the thing is, there should be a lot ofadvertisers in the platform all around the world. I don't think it is an easy thing to geteveryone to at least know about the platform
Firered

Activity: 96

cryptoinvest

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:13:41 PM

Wp is coming next week, right? I need that so i can give it for my analylists
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

Wp is coming next week, right? I need that so i can give it for my analylists

Yes. It should be posted in the begging of the next week
CheesyBoii

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:31:50 PM

Can you give me a link to your chat?
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

Hey guys, if you'd really be able topull off the adblock block feature, will you ever share it with anyone?

Hello there! sure, as a part of our servicies, we will rent out some features, including "adblock block"

How much would it cost for a company to rent that feature ?

It's still being decided. Since it's a long and hard process, it will be announced later
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:56:24 PM

Sure, here you go https://t.me/advento_official , if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask
CheesyBoii

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

Sure, here you go https://t.me/advento_official , if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask

Thx do you have an email subscription?
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

Thx do you have an email subscription?

Sure, right on our website
Firered

Activity: 96

cryptoinvest

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:17:03 PM

I'm not sure if it was asked before, but have you already thought about servers that you'd need? i mean, saving info about every user, view or click would need an insane storage
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

I'm not sure if it was asked before, but have you already thought about servers that you'd need? i mean, saving info about every user, view or click would need an insane storage

We already tought of that:) and we're working on that!
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

So the thing is, there should be a lot ofadvertisers in the platform all around the world. I don't think it is an easy thing to geteveryone to at least know about the platform
I agree,information to is not so easy.And the most important thing is to present this information correctly and competently,so that people can turn their attention and invest their money in the platform.But I think the team has enough knowledge and experience to properly organize and make the platform multi-user.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: