Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷  (Read 6130 times)
4hourstosleep

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:13:57 PM

Before the Q&A can you answer how ads buying works in Advento?
Alex | Advento Support

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:15:10 PM

Sure. Are you familiar with programmatic ads buying?
Firered

Activity: 96

cryptoinvest

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:30:33 PM

What's so special abou it?
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:10:24 PM

What's so special abou it?
In case of Advento during the Real Time Bidding it's gonna present itself as a platform-buyer and end-user data provider simultaneously!
4hourstosleep

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:11:22 PM

Heard of it. what techs your programmatic is using?
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:24:13 PM

It includes DSP as well as SSP, if I'm following you correctly :)
J4ever

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:55:26 PM

Could you explain how does it work?
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:40:56 PM

Sure, let's try :)
1. The visitor enters the site of the participant of the advertising network.

2. The network transmits visitor data to the customer platform.

3. The buyer-platform analyzes the received data and if possible supplements it. (This can be the subject of the site, demographic, social and behavioral information about the user, his interests.)

4. Based on the analysis the buyer platform selects advertising that can be demonstrated to a specific person in the light of his interests.

5. Using RTB the ad network selects the ads with the highest bid and relevance indicator and displays them to the user.

Is something unclear?
J4ever

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

Sure, let's try Smiley

3. The buyer-platform analyzes the received data and if possible supplements it. (This can be the subject of the site, demographic, social and behavioral information about the user, his interests.)

4. Based on the analysis the buyer platform selects advertising that can be demonstrated to a specific person in the light of his interests.

5. Using RTB the ad network selects the ads with the highest bid and relevance indicator and displays them to the user.

Is something unclear?
I think I get it but how exactly is it going to gather data?
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:51:17 PM

Sure, let's try Smiley

Is something unclear?
As you may know, Advento is using AI. What does that mean? Correct!
AI does marketing.
AI and self-learning machines are relatively new and there are few places where it has already been as deeply engraved as in marketing. Social networks use it, search engines use it, digital shops use it, it’s eCommerce’s best timeline. But what are some of the applications that AI has in marketing?

Cool One of the most common ones is context-driven autofill. There are words and phrases that can be spelled differently, and a machine cannot know which one you are more likely to mean. An artificial intelligence, on the other hand, can, judging by how interested you are in those topics, and it makes an informed decision to autofill in a certain way. This can work miracles on eCommerce websites, exposing the user to the products he will most likely be interested in, as well as some things he might not he needed before this point.

Cool Next, we have the recommendation engine. It may seem easy on the surface — you listened to Kasabian and now are recommended Kaiser Chiefs or Franz Ferdinand, they sound similar. The actual complexity of the recommendation engine is astonishing, as it takes into account myriads of different data points, including your reviews, other people’s reviews, times you skipped that song you don’t like, did you ever skip it on shuffle and others.

Cool Advento’s AI is going to include, first and foremost, a forecasting module. One of its purposes is to take information about a user and make predictions about his short- and long-term interests, allowing the advertiser to be one step ahead. Another interesting feature, among many others, is creating new marketing campaigns.Only two inputs are needed from the advertiser — the ad itself and a basic interest of the projected audience. The AI then branches into neighboring interests, trying to market to those, slowly growing where effective and cutting the branches that don’t work.

We could spend hours talking about that topic. I highly recommend you to join our telegram channel @Advento_official for the detailed explanation Smiley
J4ever

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

Sure, let's try Smiley

Is something unclear?
As you may know, Advento is using AI. What does that mean? Correct!
AI does marketing.
AI and self-learning machines are relatively new and there are few places where it has already been as deeply engraved as in marketing. Social networks use it, search engines use it, digital shops use it, it’s eCommerce’s best timeline. But what are some of the applications that AI has in marketing?

Cool One of the most common ones is context-driven autofill. There are words and phrases that can be spelled differently, and a machine cannot know which one you are more likely to mean. An artificial intelligence, on the other hand, can, judging by how interested you are in those topics, and it makes an informed decision to autofill in a certain way. This can work miracles on eCommerce websites, exposing the user to the products he will most likely be interested in, as well as some things he might not he needed before this point.

Cool Next, we have the recommendation engine. It may seem easy on the surface — you listened to Kasabian and now are recommended Kaiser Chiefs or Franz Ferdinand, they sound similar. The actual complexity of the recommendation engine is astonishing, as it takes into account myriads of different data points, including your reviews, other people’s reviews, times you skipped that song you don’t like, did you ever skip it on shuffle and others.

Cool Advento’s AI is going to include, first and foremost, a forecasting module. One of its purposes is to take information about a user and make predictions about his short- and long-term interests, allowing the advertiser to be one step ahead. Another interesting feature, among many others, is creating new marketing campaigns.Only two inputs are needed from the advertiser — the ad itself and a basic interest of the projected audience. The AI then branches into neighboring interests, trying to market to those, slowly growing where effective and cutting the branches that don’t work.

We could spend hours talking about that topic. I highly recommend you to join our telegram channel @Advento_official for the detailed explanation Smiley
Didn't expect that much attention to the question. wow. you know I'm fine w/o other "details" lol
That's kinda interesting not only from the perspective of your project. Thank you kindly sir
4hourstosleep

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:57:56 PM

It includes DSP as well as SSP, if I'm following you correctly Smiley
Combining both? That is new to me. Keep tracking you
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:01:04 PM

It includes DSP as well as SSP, if I'm following you correctly Smiley
Combining both? That is new to me. Keep tracking you
Tracking Advento project is so much easier when you are following our TG news channel @AdventoNews  Roll Eyes
Thank you for the support!
4hourstosleep

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:20:50 PM

I have seen your discussion with Firered in the TG chat.
Now I'm actually interested in how are you going to bypass domain block method that is so popular with AdBlocking software  Roll Eyes
Firered

cryptoinvest

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

Now I'm actually interested in how are you going to bypass domain block method that is so popular with AdBlocking software  Roll Eyes
i call it. they're nothing bat talk.
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:38:32 PM

Counteraction to this method of blocking is to execute queries on pseudo-random domains which are generated in automatic mode.
Firered

cryptoinvest

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:41:30 PM

Counteraction to this method of blocking is to execute queries on pseudo-random domains which are generated in automatic mode.
SO YOU CAN answer like this after all.
i guess this approach will allow the platform to download advertising materials from different domains and bypass right?
what about other AdBlocking methods? will you be able to bypass them all??
4hourstosleep

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

i guess this approach will allow the platform to download advertising materials from different domains and bypass right?
Why are you so irritated? Smiley

Thanks for the answer Alex! Waiting for details in the upcoming WP Smiley
4hourstosleep

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:55:34 PM

Now I'm actually interested in how are you going to bypass domain block method that is so popular with AdBlocking software  Roll Eyes
I guess they are not allowed to tell about all of their bypassing methods and we all are perfectly aware why Smiley
Alex | Advento Support

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:58:39 PM

Why are you so irritated? Smiley

Thanks for the answer Alex! Waiting for details in the upcoming WP Smiley
Thank you for your support! Yes, while you will be able to read detailed explanation in our WP, it is still a race between Advento and ad blocking companies...)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: