Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:01:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If I invest like around 600 USD in to Ethereum, Is it a good investment?  (Read 2517 times)
echodike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:55:02 AM

If i have the money, I will invest into coins that their price is still in cents, the coins that will enable me to buy huge amount of their tokens with the $600, example of such coins like telcoin, carvertical, etc, i am not calling them for you to invest, i am just giving an example, please do your research.
Krezi777

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:02:16 AM

I would say it's not that it's a good idea - it's a great idea. After all, the etherium has not yet risen in price, and the market is now very slow for the passive investors. And this means that if I had an investment, then of course I would invest them in the etherium.
Newsky

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:21:55 AM

Ethereum is a very good cryptocurrency. I believe that investing in Ethereum will be a very good choice. In the future, there will be a lot of room for growth. Now is a good time to invest in it, because its current price is very low.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:36:31 AM

no, despite what they keep telling you online ETH has not been a good investment for a very long time. if you look at its recent price history you can see that i had a rise last year and then from that time until today price has been falling and it has not yet stopped. which means if you buy now you will lose a lot of money.

--looking for signature--
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:38:55 AM

Hello everyone. I want to invest some money. I have saved around 600 USD. Now I want to invest in.
Ethereum looks like that, it will be a good place to invest some money. What do you think? If I invest my 600 USD into Ethereum, can I able to make some profit? Or there is a possibility that, I might lose everything? Please advice and suggest me.   

It is a nice investment in my honest opinion since the price of Ethereum is around $250-300 and can give a possible x2 or x3 return by end od the year. Also, you can use your Ethereum to invest on ico which can give a much better profit.
mh6e

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:44:02 AM

Hello everyone. I want to invest some money. I have saved around 600 USD. Now I want to invest in.
Ethereum looks like that, it will be a good place to invest some money. What do you think? If I invest my 600 USD into Ethereum, can I able to make some profit? Or there is a possibility that, I might lose everything? Please advice and suggest me.   

I think it is good investment. Just wait and hold it for awhile due to market status now is still down trend. We don't know when will it recover, but always hoping it would be sooner.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:44:13 AM

It is certainly a good investment. Ethereum is most potential coin now, but due to the market dips, its price is only around $300 now, you can get up to x4 profits when ETH catches its old peak in early of this year, at January.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 05:00:18 AM

I think now is the right time to buy ethereum since the value is still on dip. Current value is to $270 per ethereum while its previous peak value way back early part this year was close to 1 grand or $1000. You just have to be patient and wait for another ATH before you could sell your holding and gain huge profit. Just make sure that the fund you will use in buying ethereum is not intended for any emergency purposes because it could take quite awhile before its price goes up again.
zhexian

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:02:18 AM

Yes, I think this will be a good investment. The cryptocurrency has fallen sharply in this year's market. Ethereum's current price is very low. If you invest $600, then you can invest in two Ethereum, and I think the price of Ethereum will soon pick up.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:05:28 AM

if you have checked the ethereum market last year, it is the same price as last year and from 298 usd it shoot to 1500k each so i prefer investing on ethereum.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:08:41 AM

If its my money, I will invest on ETH as well. We all know that ETH is currently at $302.5 USD, a reasonable price to be invested on and I think its a safe price. This is the lowest I have seen ETH since I joined the crypto world. We should take advantage of it while it last. It can go up anytime so make sure not to lose this opportunity.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 05:09:37 AM

investing $600 to ETH mean you will only have less than 2ETHER. it doesn't look like its worth to keep just one. its going to be good it you are not a day trader that you can wait for maybe a year or more. if i ave to invest $600, i'd rather put it on some other coin with potential. turn your heads to EOS, WAVES, Lisk or Stratis. they are cheap right now but the last time we see it its worth more than $5 each. stratis is even worth more than $15 and waves too.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:12:47 AM

of course it's a very good investment, bro. let alone 600 USD greater than 600 USD. even better. because now is the time to buy not the time to sell or delay the time to invest bro .
Johnsonyu

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:29:56 AM

Yes of course, it is a good investment. Ethereum is one of the best coin in term of value in cryptocurrency, in which you can invest. Its price is down presently, that's to say you can buy more of it this period.
icowind

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:30:34 AM

Investing in Ethereum is a good choice because I think Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies in the market. I believe it will have a lot of room to rise in the future, so invest now and you can get huge in the future. profit.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:51:32 AM

Well depends on how long you are planning to hold it. I would suggest short term hold and making some profit till the market recovers.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 05:59:01 AM

I will advise you to buy and even buy it NOW! the amount you hold can buy almost 3 ETH, To me, Ethereum is the best choice you have made and I will strongly encourage you.
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:54:17 AM

You look at the price of Ethereum. Is now very low. I think any investment in Ethereum right now is the right idea. But on the other hand you do not think that six hundred dollars is a very small amount. Even if it doubles, it's still not enough. I believe if invest the to do this on large.

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:57:43 AM

$600 in any of the top 10 cryptocurrencies will be a good investment for the long term. However, you probably won't receive as much profit as if you invest in a sub 100 coin, as these often still have the potential to x3-5 relatively quickly, whereas that's extremely unlikely for ETH or BTC in the short term.
thiemthang

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:01:39 AM

With $ 600 I will not invest in ETH. At the current price of ETH you only buy more than 2ETH. For me, I will invest in NEO, the NEO is considered ETH of China .. At current price I can buy more than 33 NEO with 600 $. I think the NEO will rise sharply. Based on the number of NEO you buy your assets will increase significantly .. Wish you luck and right investment with the amount of $ 600
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: